Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Had an AB Tempus last night... holy crap!! I have a new fav!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I will be smokin a Camacho Corojo.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started a Nub Cameroon.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    thinking of firing up my first LHC OF.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    cholmes8310:
    do it... i just smoked my last LHCOF belicoso last night... need more of them...
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    currently enjoying a Perdomo Limited Oscuro 'R' and watching Seinfeld.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Enjoyed a CAO Gold while grilling some salmon for dinner and enjoyed dinner outside for the first time in weeks. Now the decision of what to wrap up the night with. I am thinking Oliva Serie V double toro.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    A Padilla '32 torpedo out by the pool. Great smoke. Lot's of meaty flavor with some spice. This is going to be a good summer time post grilling stick.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A tonight...
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Indian Tabac Limited Reserve
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A tonight...
    I'm trying one of these myself DD, not sure if i like it yet but only 1/2" into it.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im smoking a 1968 padilla golden bear 6x60...freaking massive...normally im not a corojo wrapper fan but so far i think im digging this cigar
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished up an AB Tempus and as always, a fantastic smoke! Great end to a long day!
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Just finished A.Fuente Chateau Fuente, nice short and thick cigar!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    martymcg43:
    cholmes8310:
    do it... i just smoked my last LHCOF belicoso last night... need more of them...
    Smoked the Salomon, and it was a great smoke until the last third when it died on me several times. Only complaint though. The first 2/3 were excellent.

Also had a San Cristobal at the B&M, but wasn't a fan. Granted, I could definitely tell it was overhumidified, so I'm gonna give them another try
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Had a Camacho Corojo today....loved it. It took an 1 hour and 45 minutes to smoke.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just finished a Felipe II I got in a pass. I have to say, I was very impressed. I wasn't expecting a lot because I hadn't heard of it, but now I'm just bummed I only had one lol.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Padilla Cazadores today... age does these things wonders!

Had an H. Upmann No. 2 last night, wonderful smoke!
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Smoked a Cigar.com House Label Brazilian Corona last night. The draw was just a tad tight but when it was all said and done it was a pretty darn good smoke.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a La Aurora Barrel Aged lastnight that I got from Renaissance_Man. Pretty good smoke. Will revisit soon.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Got up this morning to a Thunderstorm with some rain and a nice breeze. Had a Drew Estate Tabak Especial Cafe Con Leche on the patio while my wife read the paper. Awesome morning.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Had a CAO Italia Novella last night.. despite pulling out a HUGE twig, it was a great smoke.. these are becoming a favorite
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Probably going to light up a Tatuaje Series P for a nice relaxing afternoon smoke in a little bit. Then tonight I'll be recording a new PodCast for our website with my buddy Nick, and will have a smoke before we get to work.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I smoked 4 cigars this past week - some very good ones in there! Don Carlos Edition de Anniversary 2007 was fantastic. Had a Tat Black Tubo with sandman1 - great cigar. Kicked my ass! Last night I had two - Avo LE '10 and a RP Old World Reserve Maduro. Both good cigar!
    Just finished up a RP Decade...
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Last night I started a Cain Nub. A few minutes in to it, I started to get cold and everyone with me said I was crazy. I grabbed a jacket and went back out. About 20 minutes in a was shaking like crazy so I let it go out. Then I started feeling sick. My wife and I left and by the time we got home, I had 103 fever. I was miserable all night and all morning. Now I feel about 90%. Not sure what the hell it was but apparently there's a 24-48 hour bug going around. I'm going to try to relight it tonight to see how it goes. I'm not the biggest fan of relighting cigars the next day.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that undu hope you feel better and hope the relight goes well!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Padilla series 68 after being in the humi for months.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    NUB Cameroon. I NUBbed it..