Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    illinoisgolf99:
    just lit up a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne, sooo good
    I love that stick. I can usually get the ash to hold on for well over 2 inches and the flavors are good IMO.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Sandman1am:
    illinoisgolf99:
    just lit up a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne, sooo good
    I love that stick. I can usually get the ash to hold on for well over 2 inches and the flavors are good IMO.
    agreed, I love this cigar, if you are lookin for some we could set up a trade, ive got a few to spare
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    finished up the Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne, had some more construction issues but it was sooooo good, cant wait to have another, hope the others dont unravel!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an A.J Fenandez Signature Series on the way in to work, very enjoyable
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a Graycliff G2 Turbo last night. Becoming a bigger and bigger fan of this everytime I have one.
    Had a Padilla Achilles this afternoon, was just so so...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    D shorty as soon as my a5s gets out side the works door.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had an Opus X **** last night. It tasted good. My biggest propblem was that it kept needing to be touched up and it kept going out. I figure it was because the cigar was too moist. I can understand that because they shipped last week and have been sitting probably the whole weekend until Weds and then were left at my front door in th extreme heat. I'll let them rest a long time before I have another.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I haven't had a cigar in 4 days. I'm giving my palate a rest from all the smoking I did on the weekend of the 4th. I might go out tonight after everyone's asleep and have one though. I haven't decide what yet. I'm considering a Decade Torp.

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I'm finishing up an Augusto Reyes Criollo. Great budget stick IMO.
  • JumperJumper Posts: 135
    La Herencia Cubana. Not bad. Not wowing me, though.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I had a MOW Ruination not too shabby nice bold flavors.
  • gravitylabgravitylab Posts: 16
    I think I'm about to light up an Oliva Serie O (Toro)...
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had AVO Classic and loved it.
    Had a 5 Vegas Limitada 2k10 this morning, nice stick
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Had my first Nica Libre last night in the Exclusivo vitola. I've been eyeing that one for awhile now and am getting ready to put in a maduro order anyways. With all the talk in the other thread I thought it perfect timing to fire it up.

Loved it. Ordering more when Andy's back in town.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    you should try the Zino classic if you like the Avo classic. you may also like the Zino platinum.

im headed to the porch to light a Gurkha Regent from 10-21-08

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had an Oliva MB3 from the cotm club six months ago. I have to say that I liked this one a lot more than any of the MB3s that I have had in the past. I did have a few burn issues and problems keeping it lit. It seemed to be too moist which is weird since the humi is around 68% and I have a dehumidifier in the room that it is in.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I've been smoking a lot of CCOM House Blends lately. Mainly because they're very affordable, seeing as I can get a box for about fifty dollars. Also, because they are very good smokes. Right now is the Purple Label. It's my favorite alongside the Cuban Label.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    kuzi16:
    brotheradam:
    you should try the Zino classic if you like the Avo classic. you may also like the Zino platinum.

im headed to the porch to light a Gurkha Regent from 10-21-08

Thanks for the tip Kuzi.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    have to make it a 2 fer day...

Oliva serie V Lancero. sent to me by a fellow brother ljl. thanks one more time.
  • DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Had a MoW Virtue last night.

It was only my second one, the first I smoked down to about 1.5" with no problem. Last night I got to the band and started feeling bad.

I guess I just need to smoke more often
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    got five RP vintage 1992. and a RP patel bros maduro. think the vintage 1992 are on the menu for tonight.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Not sure what I'll smoke yet, but will probably light up something after dinner. It's a beautiful evening out here in TX. About 77 degrees out and have a nice rain shower moving through right now. Should be nice and cool out in about an hour!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just had a Ccom Brazilian label. Very tasty
    Had an H. Upmann Magnum 50 tonight, this thing smacked me in the face, great stick!
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Had to pull out one of my lovely Romeo and Julieta 1875 Edicion Limitada 2009, one of my favourites!
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Stopped off on my way home from work and had a Gurkha Regent.

Then finished up with an RP Edge Corojo.

Had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cab this morning....