Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW R this morning....such a good smoke!
  • billbo777billbo777 Posts: 5
    CAO America, Leon J, Padron 64
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Enjoyed a Padron Londes earlier, going to the Anheuser-Busch brewery soon, then comin back and having a CAO America tonight while watching the fireworks.. Happy 4th!!
    I will be firing up a La Aurora 100 anos this evening...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Just had a la riqueza. Now a tat red tubo. After that I'll have a graycliff DE.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    CAO America this afternoon.

Just thinking about what to go for tonight.

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Had a Virtue, MOW Original, then a Ruination. Badge complete. Totally smoked out though.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Lito Gomez Diez. Frickin phenomenal. Review is up in the reviews section.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Perdomo ESV 91 Conn
    RP Edge
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Siglo torpedo,one tasty smoke for 4th of July!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started with an Airbender robusto earlier. Finished the night with a LFD DL 654, nice smoke and finally I felt the strength of a DL, up to this point the DLs I've had performed poorly and never exhibited much strength...the latter probably being attributed to the former.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    Had a Virtue, MOW Original, then a Ruination. Badge complete. Totally smoked out though.
    Getting the badge on the 4th has got to be worth something though!
    Alex Williams:
    only smoked the la riqueza. the lady friend came over and i placed the cigars back in the humi to be saved for another day.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gran Habano #5 Imperial the other night.
    Also had my first Virtue yesterday... it needs rest.
    Today I think I'm going to burn a NUB maduro.

Had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cab on my way to work this morning...
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    only smoked the la riqueza. the lady friend came over and i placed the cigars back in the humi to be saved for another day.
    Good man.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    docbp87:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    Good man.
    Whipped...
    cholmes8310:
    docbp87:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    Good man.
    Whipped...
    No she's just hot!! She loves the smell of cigars. And the way my mouth tastes after I smoke ;)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Gran Habano #5 Imperial the other night.
    Also had my first Virtue yesterday... it needs rest.
    Today I think I'm going to burn a NUB maduro.

Forgot to grab the NUB, so I had my first house blend... the purple label's not bad.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Gotta work tonight so right now I'm sitting in my back yard smoking a Alec Bradley scr for the first time and its a great smoke. Speaking of great smokes had the Titan II last night that The Sniper bombed me with and all I can say is its def one of my favorites now!
  • turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    After the kids go to bed... out on the deck with a Short Story and a cold beer.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    past 24 hours.... Tatuaje Red Vericos Tubos, Gurkha Legend Perfecto, Gurkha Centurion Double Perfecto, Diesel, Liga Provida #9, and still have Gurkha Shaggy and Comacho Triple Maduro in the queue
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    docbp87:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    Good man.
    Whipped...
    No she's just hot!! She loves the smell of cigars. And the way my mouth tastes after I smoke ;)
    And yet you put the others back in the Humi.... your starting to worry me Alex... also pics or she's fake :P
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Had a hell of a day smoking yesterday. I won't run down the whole list, but the biggest highlights were the new La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Tabaqueros, which has two different blends in the cigar. The first segment was a decent smoke, but the second segment was actually fantastic. Great flavor and perfect burn! The next highlight of the day was a smoke I got from Gene in our Superbowl bet and it's one I've wanted to try for a LOOONNNG time! The LFD Cameroon Cabinet! DAMN!!!!!! This is a fantastic cigar and one that I will have to be sure and keep on hand in the humi! Just fantastic! The last two smokes of the night were all time favorites of mine, the Tatuaje Red Tubo, and the Fuente Anejo Shark! By the end of the day, and the end of a bottle of scotch and half a bottle of bourbon, I was pretty worn out, but it was a fantastic day!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Just finished off a Camacho PE. Good cigar, definately above average. Not great though. Was hoping for more flavor.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Had a hell of a day smoking yesterday. I won't run down the whole list, but the biggest highlights were the new La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Tabaqueros, which has two different blends in the cigar. The first segment was a decent smoke, but the second segment was actually fantastic. Great flavor and perfect burn! The next highlight of the day was a smoke I got from Gene in our Superbowl bet and it's one I've wanted to try for a LOOONNNG time! The LFD Cameroon Cabinet! DAMN!!!!!! This is a fantastic cigar and one that I will have to be sure and keep on hand in the humi! Just fantastic! The last two smokes of the night were all time favorites of mine, the Tatuaje Red Tubo, and the Fuente Anejo Shark! By the end of the day, and the end of a bottle of scotch and half a bottle of bourbon, I was pretty worn out, but it was a fantastic day!!!

Sounds like a good day to me , glad you enjoyed the LFD CC , those are one tasty smoke my brother. Did ya have to mention superbowl bet though ?!? That was just mean !!! Hahaha ...wait till this season.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    La gloria cubana and some yeungling while lounging by the pool all day. it was glorious all the way around.
  • Just finished my first diesel, definitly lived up to all the hype on these forums for me
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    ThinBluLine06:
    Just finished my first diesel, definitly lived up to all the hype on these forums for me
    yea man, I love the diesel, absolutely fantastic stick! I'm enjoying a Nub Cameroon 466 right now, pretty good so far, wish it had more body though cuz I'm loving the flavors
    RP OWR Maduro. One of the better Rockys I've had.