Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a RP Royal Vintage Toro, smoked it while a summer thunderstorm was rolling through and listening to the Braves pound the hell out of Strasburg!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Last night I had a RP Royal Vintage Toro, smoked it while a summer thunderstorm was rolling through and listening to the Braves pound the hell out of Strasburg!
    i love to watch storms roll through while smoking.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    kuzi16:
    Krieg:
    i love to watch storms roll through while smoking.

+1

Had a great storm roll through last week. Combined with a MOW double corona and a handfull of scotch it was a truly beatiful thing.

No storms last night, but did get out to burn down a 5V Classic Robusto. Tasty as usual.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Relic this morning........
  • Options
    started the day with a CAO gold from 06

i never thought that this would age as well as it did. crazy smooth. a bit of musk and some vanilla tones. im impressed. this almost tasted a bit like a Davidoff.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a Mi Barrio that I got from Tony. This is my first and it was pretty good. Can't wait to have another one. The burn and draw were near perfect.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Ashton VSG Wizard... mmm....
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    A Tatuaje from last week's DD
  • Options
    camacho corojo.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Had a few good smokes this weekend. Of course the Forum Blend Sumatra I mentioned the other day, but also had a Diesel, DPG Cuban Classic, and an 09 Limitada. Good weekend!
  • Options
    Had a Romeo y Julieta Belicosos....
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoking an Oliva G Maduro torpedo. Nice smoke and nice draw and burn.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Cain F. Not bad, had some construction issues which lead to burn issues. Flavor, draw, and smoothness were enough to make me revisit again i'm sure.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    martymcg43:
    Ashton VSG Wizard... mmm....
    Hell yeah! I love them big fat 'ol VSGS!!!
  • Options
    LFD airbender sitten by the ocean at Myrtle beach.....
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Wow...Just smoked a Oliva Serie 'O' Maduro Robusto...Excellent Smoke!!!
  • Options
    Had a Bahia Trinidad and a GH Vintage 2002 while out on the lake fishing this afternoon...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tat Havana VI Nobles
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a La Aurora Cameroon and tried smoking a Tabak Especial....LA had a horrible burn and even worse construction....sad smoking night =(.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Just got done smoking a MoW Ruination. Excellent smoke from start to finish.
  • Options
    DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Had a NUB Connecticut yesterday afternoon. That was my first NUB and it's safe to say it won't be my last. Now to try the other NUB versions...a NUB Variety Sampler my be just the thing.
  • Options
    Had a Cain F this morning, good eye opener!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    CAO Gold Maduro on the ride in....

• Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Over the weekend, I visited my brother in Durham, N.C. and shared in his last 3 cigars he had rolled for him while he was in the Domincan Republic. (Also with his brother-in-law, who is a cancer researcher at Duke, of all things) The draws were a little tight, but we stuck it out, moving from the back porch to the side of the house as the sun took away more and more of our shade.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    MOW double corona for breakfast. Been in a bit of a slump with my cigars lately. This one reminds me why I love a good cigar. Nearing the 2hr mark and not yet to the band.
  • Options
    rocky patel decade.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Gonna be herfin it with the Cank in a few hours.. trying to decide what to bring! hmmmmm
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Had a Park Ave this morning / Afternoon. Not bad though I thought it tasted like a Marb Red for the first inch. Glad I was able to get past it it really mellowed into a rather enjoyable smoke.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    DHawk:
    Had a NUB Connecticut yesterday afternoon. That was my first NUB and it's safe to say it won't be my last. Now to try the other NUB versions...a NUB Variety Sampler my be just the thing.
    The NUB Connie is one of those I was skeptical of. Boy was I wrong one of my favorites
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    DHawk:
    The NUB Connie is one of those I was skeptical of. Boy was I wrong one of my favorites
    this is the best of the NUBs IMHO

btw this was the 12,000th post to this thread.