Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Finished the evening up with a RP Decade, this was my first of these, what an amazing smoke, well deserved of such a high rating, I think this also is the best drawing stick I have ever had...wonderful smoke

• Options
    coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    last night had a Perdomo Patriarch corona extra corojo. such a great smoke definitely a go-to cigar never dissapointing always comes through after a rough day
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just had a CAO Brazilia Gol, one of my favorite smokes.. great flavor, lots of smoke, great burn.
  • Options
    Just finished up a 5 Vegas Limitada 2k8
  • Options
    About to light up my first Partagas, pretty excited
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had my 1st ccom brazilian. I was really impressed with this stick.
  • Options
    Gettin into the second third of the Partagas, paired with a few splashes of Buffalo Trace.. First time for both and both are spectacular. The Partagas has a bit of a tight draw but other than that it's great!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had my first Cohiba red dot. Not bad, good burn. gunna let the other rest a bit and come back.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost done with 5 Vegas triple a. Great stick I'm thinking of ordering the DD they have going on right now.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    I had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut.

2nd one I have had. While I have not smoked cigars very long, it is by far the best cigar I have had to date
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Pacman84:
    Almost done with 5 Vegas triple a. Great stick I'm thinking of ordering the DD they have going on right now.

You'd better make you mind up quick!
    The DD is ove rin less than 30 mins :)

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    had an Oliva V Maduro tonight. pretty darn good.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Started with a Quintero Maduro, moving on to a Oliva G Maduro. Nice.....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ug dan:
    Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte
    that is a great budget cigar. i may have one tomorrow.
    just had that cigar. this one had almost 2 years on it.

i feel that this cigar does well with about 6 months on it. though i will continue to buy these here and there, i will probably not age them anymore. i feel it loses the roundness that i like about it when it is younger.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ashton cabinet #3 after breakfast this AM. MMM delicious. This will be my next purchase.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just finished my first nub, a Cameroon 466. Not a bad little stick, not amazing though. I'll have to let the other ones sit for a bit.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    SO, I've had a few sticks this past weekend. I started Thursday night with a Gurkha Beauty (the REAL Beauty). It was nice and mellow with a lot of flavor. Had a good ash going. About 3.5 inches before it fell (on me). Great burn and draw. Then, I went to a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro. This one may have been to moist or something. The draw was pretty tight and it kept going out. Was a little bitter too but not much. I have a few more. This humidor was holding steady for a long time. It's also the one that got stolen. I think the higher temps in the house are causing it to stay at a higher rH. It was holding at 67 for the longest time. I've had it hit 75% recently. So, when I come home from work, I turn on the AC and open it up. It's been getting lower and holding steady again.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    montecristo white prontos petites need a quick smoke today
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    rwheelwright:
    SO, I've had a few sticks this past weekend. I started Thursday night with a Gurkha Beauty (the REAL Beauty). It was nice and mellow with a lot of flavor. Had a good ash going. About 3.5 inches before it fell (on me). Great burn and draw. Then, I went to a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro. This one may have been to moist or something. The draw was pretty tight and it kept going out. Was a little bitter too but not much. I have a few more. This humidor was holding steady for a long time. It's also the one that got stolen. I think the higher temps in the house are causing it to stay at a higher rH. It was holding at 67 for the longest time. I've had it hit 75% recently. So, when I come home from work, I turn on the AC and open it up. It's been getting lower and holding steady again.

The weather sure can pose problems on the humi. Ice pack and humi inside of a cooler has saved my a** this summer. Holds a steady 71 degrees with 63-67%.

Cuban Classic robusto since I got off work early. Solid as usual. Happy to have the next 2 days off.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got in two today: started this morning off with a Nub connie, my first. Great flavors! I still am wary of the burn on 60 ring gauges, it takes concentration for me to keep these going well. Really good cigar though, an excellent way to begin the day, thanks Cabi!!!

On the way home I had a DPG cuban classic with over a year on it. Dang these things are tasty. DPG rocks out.
  • Options
    Had a LFD Air Bender....great smoke!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Gurkha park avenue for the first time.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Finished a review of the LFD mysteryio Oscuro so check it out!
    I had a camacho 3x maddy 6x60 while playing risk.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    He gents, just finished up a CAO-brazilia with about 5 years on it..very smooth, lots of cedar, didnt want to put it out...pretty much burned my tips getting the last of it...humidity and rain finally broke here tonight...so I really enjoyed the full moon also...nice way to end the night!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Man O War Double Corona? ( I can't seem to spell tonight not sure if that's right) not even half a C.com Brazillian before I ran into major issues... CAO Brazilla (damn tasty smoke) Punch Maduro
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    I broke the rules!!!!!!

Normally, I keep any incoming cigars in my humi for 90 days before smoking, call me **** and I'll say "thank you very much", yes maybe I am, but toniht I burnt an MoW Virtue that I have had for less than 2 weeks, I did the same last weekend whne I went for my MoW badge, and it was so tasty I could not restist, went very well with a glass of single malt and a Shiner bock, yummy.,br>

• Options
    Ccom Red Label.....aaahhhh....average at best...not my favorite ccom label....
  • Options
    just finished a Nica Libre 1990, way better than the first one I had..
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    just smoked a Calle Ocho. Still hands down best $1 Cigar Ive ever smoked.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Perdomo Habano Corojo Robusto. Pretty good cheapie stick.