Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    U were lurking for this one!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    i actually noticed it about 20 minutes later and went back and edited my post.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Had a Ashton VSG wizard with my coffee this morning, now half way through a LFD solomon. review will be up in a while.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:
    i actually noticed it about 20 minutes later and went back and edited my post.

"Sure you did". We know youve had your eye on that coveted spot. About to have another smoke. A Perdomo 10th Anny Criollo most likely.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got started on a RP 1990.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Tried to have a Cohiba Red Dot churchill had to pitch it, couldnt get a proper draw off it.....will have something else a little later on...
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Padron 3000, only one today.
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    RP Edge Maduro Toro
  • Options
    DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Just got them yesterday, but I had a Man Of War Virtue this evening.
  • Options
    Had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cab magnum tonight, real solid stick as usual...definately part of the regular lineup...
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had an ISOM Cohiba that I've been saving for almost 3 years. Very nice, but fairly mild, with some interesting flavors that I can't quite pick out (probably because I never get to smoke these). I decided to torch it in honor of my 2010 National Champion Gamecocks!!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    GO ****!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    5V limitada 09. Pretty good so far. Review to be posted later.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had a nestor reserve maduro courtesy of PokerSlob, damn tasty cigar and enjoyed it while herfin with the Cank at his lakehouse
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    docbp87:
    5V limitada 09. Pretty good so far. Review to be posted later.
    Bummer. This thing started great, then it started burning really unevenly, and finally began tunneling. I've been fighting it for an hour and a half now, to no avail.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Nub CT
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Had an Ashton VSG tonight. As with the several other times I've had this cigar, I was unimpressed. Kinda sad, I've always wanted to really like this cigar. It's not bad or anything, it's just very one dimensional and boring. No depth to it whatsoever.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I had a PatelBrothers...it was decent..not amazing, but not bad either..
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Had a Gurkha Triple Ligero I got back in 08...I was pleased with it. It was definitely a lot of ligero. Plenty of pepper. Kinda wish I had another one for a day when I want a cigar to make my eyes water a bit and make my nose run.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just finished up an Alec Bradley Tempus. Not a bad smoke I must say, if it came up on the DD for a five pack, I would bite.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I had a PatelBrothers...it was decent..not amazing, but not bad either..
    Funny...I also had a Patel Bros last night. Started out very spicey but, like a typical Rocky..smooths out. The last one of these I smoked has about a year of age on it, and it was a great smoke. I really think age benefits this cigar. (the one a I smoked last night was from March)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had the sweetest Lot23 I've ever had, last night.
    Tons of smooth cool smoke and it was so sweet, almost sugary.
    Had a La Diferencia Cubana from the weekend blitz last week... not bad subtle, but nice.

• Options
    Fired up a Padilla Dominus for the first Canada Day stick....
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Due to my good news (new job and relocation) I'm smoking the most expensive stick I've got... Now, which one is that??? PE, GOF Don Carlos, Perdomo Edicion de Silvio?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Due to my good news (new job and relocation) I'm smoking the most expensive stick I've got... Now, which one is that??? PE, GOF Don Carlos, Perdomo Edicion de Silvio?
    GOF. Wish I had one lol
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    wwhwang:
    cholmes8310:
    GOF. Wish I had one lol
    Edicion de silvio because I have never heard anythin about it. CONGRATS!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    wwhwang:
    cholmes8310:
    GOF. Wish I had one lol
    Edicion de silvio because I have never heard anythin about it. CONGRATS!
    Yeah, may have to head over your way since I won't be all that far away... I think I'm gonna burn up this GOF. Only one I have that I can readily get more of. Perdomo's aren't made anymore, and the PE I have to order. B&M up the street has a killer deal on all GOF right now.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Passed on all and decided to fire up my first Oliva V Maduro 2008. Think I shoulda smoked something else. Really really disappointed. Tight draw, very one dimensional. All I got was earth and some coffee. Went out right as it hit the final third as well. Didn't even bother relighting it. Think I'm gonna trade off my last two.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    cholmes8310:
    Passed on all and decided to fire up my first Oliva V Maduro 2008. Think I shoulda smoked something else. Really really disappointed. Tight draw, very one dimensional. All I got was earth and some coffee. Went out right as it hit the final third as well. Didn't even bother relighting it. Think I'm gonna trade off my last two.
    Think, you are - too me!
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Fired up a Padilla Dominus for the first Canada Day stick....

How did the rest of your Canada Day go?
    I also had a Padilla Dominus - Robusto.