Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Im having a graycliff double espresso right now
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Enjoying a Gurkha Beauty as we speak, er, type.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Had a 601 blue for breakfast. About to nub a MOW x2 corona this one lasted 2.5 hrs. Good day for me.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    smoked a Gurkha Shaggy courtesy of Alex "The Unabomber" Williams. pretty tasty. heavy on the peat with cedar and dark cocoa. This would've paired with a great scotch perfectly
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just finished a San Cristobal I got a week or two ago on the daily deal, and I'm glad I waited. Great smoke, medium-full body and so rich and smooth. I wish I had picked up more than one 5 pack lol
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Weekend smokes were a tasty twosome of delicous maduros. Saturday I had a 5V Series A with some friends which was fantastic (glad I ordered 2) and last night I tried a CCOM Brazilian Label which I was VERY impressed with. I can see both of these becoming regular staples in my maduro line-up.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Had a 5 Vegas Limitada 2k8 this morning...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Nica Libre on my way to work. This is going on my Favorites list.

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Nica Libre on my way to work. This is going on my Favorites list.

Nica Libre is one of my all time faves. I had an Indian Tabac Classic Arrow with my coffee. This is a great cigar. I'm definitely picking some more up.
    Had a Cohiba Siglo VI this evening, first one in many months...this in my opinion is what all cigars hope to be when they grow up...
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Just about to fire up a Graycliff 1666, my first ever!!!

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I tend to like these 1666 a lot...but unfortunatly I wont be smoking all week gentle...maybe on wensday...Im starting to train really hard in the gym and dont need the extra effort lol
  • RippRipp Posts: 125
    Smoked a Gurkha G3 Toro tonight. Great stick that I have been waiting for for a couple months. Not quite as strong (in my opinion) as the website suggests, but still a solid cigar. Would definitely smoke again if I come across one in the future.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla Achilles. Smoking it right now.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    just had a Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve.... contemplating a MoW... its late but I feel like another
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    ended up smoking a CAO Italia Novella... this is a great stick. nuff said
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    ended up smoking a CAO Italia Novella... this is a great stick. nuff said
    you've got another one coming soon......

Last night, two of my oldest friends stopped by for a drink. I had an AF Don Carlos and an Oliva V Torpedo. It was a great night. Tonight I'll be going to get fitted for a tux with some other friends for a wedding in Sep. Afterwards we'll grab a smoke. I'm thinking a Los Blancos Nine is in my future.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had my first LFD Airbender last night (thank you, Phil). I had it with some friends so I didn't pay too much attention to the cigar, but overall it had great flavor and the construction was superb.
    Had an Oliva V on the way in....
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a La Aurora Preferido Gold last night thanks to Tony. It was different. Not sure hwat to make of it. It was good though, lot's of smoke. It was a little moist. I think I need to take them out of the tube next time. I would try it again but not for the asking price at the moment.

I had a bunch this weekend but I can't rememebr what I had. I think there was a VSG and a Decade torpedo in there somewhere but I forget. I'm sure there was more than that, but I'm getting old and can't remember.
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    well i've had a few today let's see a 5vegas classic, perdomo R 10th anny champagne, patriarch lonsdale corojo, and also a grand cru grand epicue natural. all great sticks with their own separate character. later gonna have a patriarch churchill corojo can't wait!
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    I had an RP Edge. Once in a great while you get a cigar that is rolled just perfect, on the soft side, but perfect draw, nice viens, great burn, leathery flavor....tonight was such a night. To top it off, the weather was fantastic and the pizza boy showed up right as I was getting towards the end.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    anejo

save a slightly tight draw it was fantastic.
    Just finished up a MOW R...
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Just had myself a Torano 1916 Cameron with a Disaronno latte. Quite the excellent pair!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Fuente Hemingway
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    docbp87:
    Fuente Hemingway

Can I request a review and the size? Ive been looking at the short stories.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had my first Gurkah's Cuban Legency. Not a bad stick at all. Was very surprised. Razor sharp burn and perfect draw. The first half was better than the second but I'd pick up a five pack when they come around again. Now I'm working on probably my 100th SCCC and this one is work. Very tight draw. One bad out of 100. Not too shabby. It's still my "everyday stick."
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I am outside enjoying a CAO Sopranos - I forget what the size is called but I think it is about a 6x54. I really love these sticks!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a LHC oscuro fuerte at the moment.