Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    just finished a Casa Magna Robusto....great stick!
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    No one feed the troll ;)
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Davidbush:
    hello,
    thanks for sharing information. the information is really stuff and useful for everyone.
    I'm not smoking anything. Probably won't be smoking for a week or so. Unless I crave the Irish Cream that is calling to me.

free download

It's a damn bot. Where's the mod?
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Never quote a bot, it draws attention back to the website on their end. Best just wait for someone to come in and clean it up.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    So I smoked my first LFD Air Bender today. It will definitely not be my last! What a great smoke. From other reviews on here, I thought it would be a stronger smoke, but it was not overpowering. Very smooth and rich smoke with so many nuances it would take much more time to cover most of them. It was wrapped very tight and had a firm draw, but still produced much smoke. With a little finger roll action, it opened right up. One of the most enjoyable cigars I have had.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    AF Sun Grown Cuban Belicoso.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Vintage Gran Habano on the way in...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Cain F Maduro ... nice cigar, One I would smoke again. Perfect burn great flavor. The wrapper was oilly almost sticky and this one is full bodied so take it slow. Triple Ligero at it's finest.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Camacho 1962. I noticed ccom is sold out of everything in this line. Are they done making this cigar?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Sol Cubano Maduro.. paired nicely with some chocolate milk but started tunneling the last third.. decent flavors though
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comacho SLR
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a RPD earlier and just finished a 5 Vegas Miami....
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just revisited the Cameroon Nub. I have to say, much better smoke with a little rest on it. Lasted forever, and smoked it till it burned the fingers :)
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 last night, nice little smoke.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Sol Cubano Conn. lastnight while mowin the grass. Probably one of my favorite milds.
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Just finished a "Partagas Black Label"...dark in color and rich in flavor...kind of a burnt chocolate/espresso aftertaste.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    giving the cuban label house blend a try....then maybe a cao brazilia
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    go with CAO first my friend! I may even go with a brazilia as well...but I do have a ton of new stuff in i really should give a try lol
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had an OpusX earlier, and it was more than enough cigar for one day.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Hitting up the new RP Sumatra right now....did a nice Tempus this afternoon, but unfortunately the more of them I smoke, the more I remember how much I loved them in the beginning---I hate when that happens btw.
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Celebrating with an OpusX. Best construction of any cigar I've ever smoked.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Jumper:
    What size?
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    docbp87:
    Jumper:
    What size?

Perfecxion X
  • Options
    maxx47maxx47 Posts: 1
    I enjoyed a Drew Estates Java after dinner.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nothing today because I'm back at work, but I actually had several over the weekend. Started with a 5 Vegas Classic that I've had for around a year and it was good smoke. I haven't had one in quite some time and it was better than I remember.
    Next up was one I'd never had before, the Vengance Maduro. I have to say this was a surprising smoke! Great flavor and perfect burn. Will have to get some more of those to keep on hand!
    My third was an Alec Bradley Maxx which I always enjoy.
    Capped my weekend off with a Kristoff Ligero Criollo!!!! DAMN! The more of the Kristoff line I smoke the more I enjoy them! These are some of the best flavor packed sticks around. This one started out with a fairly tight draw for the first 1/3 of it, but opened up nicely and burned great all the way to the nub! Kristoff cigars will always have a place in my humidor. I need to try the Sumatra soon!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Enjoyed a LFD Cameroon Cabinet, courtesy of Joe. Frickin fantastic cigar. LFD just makes incredible cigars left and right. I could sincerely have nothing but LFDs the rest of my life and be so happy. The Cameroon Cabinet is definitely one of the best cigars I've ever had.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    so Im having a CAO mx2...not the best but good....but I want to have another tonight...give me a suggestion....a random suggestion
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Enjoyed a LFD Cameroon Cabinet, courtesy of Joe. Frickin fantastic cigar. LFD just makes incredible cigars left and right. I could sincerely have nothing but LFDs the rest of my life and be so happy. The Cameroon Cabinet is definitely one of the best cigars I've ever had.
    I smoked one of these a while back that I got from Gene and it blew me away! I have to get some more to keep in the humi! And I agree, La Flor makes some of the best cigars on the market IMO. Always a must have in my stash!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    A double-header night, with a Caliber 58 and a Tat Series P
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Had a 187 Oscuro by Esteban Carreras. Solid cigar.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..