Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just smoked a Graycliff 1666. Great burn, good flavor. Maybe a Diesel next...mmmm something strong to stand up to a Scotch on the rocks.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked an AF best seller. My first AF cigar ever and it was wonderful.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie. My B&M got 2 boxes and figured I would give it a try since its limited release. Medium body, certainly mild for J de N, but a nice creamy stick with some great tobacco flavor and a beautiful look. If anyone is looking to get any of these send me a PM and I could pick some up.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Had a Tatuaje Red Tubo. It was ok. I wonder if maybe it was just too humid from being in the tube? I have had the cap on, and it's been in my humi at 67% for two months. I'm disappointed, because I've read good things about this cigar. Maybe I should buy another and take it out of the tube?
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Had my first Man O' War this evening, it was rather enjoyable.
  • Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    mrpillow:
    Had my first Man O' War this evening, it was rather enjoyable.
    I lit up a MoW tonight as well and the second I get all situated outside a loud crack of thunder went off. I hate bad weather.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Was back home this weekend so I stopped by the B&M and picked up a few cigars, smoked a DPG Classic Machito as well as a Blue Label corona courtesy of Todd aka bandyt.. it was a good day, glad to be back in cdale though
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    past 36-ish hours I've had a Nub Connie, Diesel Shorty, 5Vegas Relic, Joya De Nicaragua Antone, and a Olivia Series V
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to smoke something tonight but don't know what, any suggestions? I have the "unfortunate problem" of having a plus size inventory, LOL.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished a Cain F and it kicked my ass!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Finished off the night with a San Cristobal La Muralla that I traded DiamonDog for, fantastic cigar that went very nice with a mojito...that one clocked in at just under 2.5 hours and was great all the way down.
    Glad you enjoyed! I am hearing the Muralla is being discontinued...I stopped in and bought the last 3 they had in stock, yours was from the same box. She gave me the box too, gorgeous box, date stamped Nov '07...
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I just finish of a red label house blend. had to chop the hell out of it to get a good draw. but once i did,....oh yeah this cheap little robosto is nice.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Just finished a Rocky '90. Excellent.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoking a Camacho PE and writing a review of it. Don't think I need to say much more than that though...
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just had a Gran Habano Corojo #5. Not bad, not bad at all. Long finish, full body, but not a ton of nuances to the flavor profile.
  • Options
    coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    La Gloria Cubana wavelle tonite sounds right. As long as this headache goes away before then. Earlier was a 5Vegas gold after b-fast yum
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a ISOM Monti #2 last night. Good draw and burn until near the last 3 inches when it kept going out. I think that was because of me talking and being in a hi rH area, It was still in the 90s last night at around 12am so it was hot all day. Have had this one since May 2008,
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

I havent had a cigar in 10 days and blew the doors off it today!
    1st up was an ISOM Fonseca Corona
    Then a PE ISOM local B&M house blend
    Then an Ashton VSG.
    It was a good cigar day.

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dang....nice day for you lol..im having a CAO Brazilia right now..greaet stick...cant wait to see a box of these for DD cuz ill be all over two boxes lol
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just finished a Gurkha Park Avenue, and I was pretty happy with it. I am not a mild smoker usually, but it was nice to change it up. Very nice construction, with a razor sharp burn. Only issue I had with it was the trouble I had keeping it going at the end.
  • Options
    CanadianCanadian Posts: 54

I just had my very first Nica Libre.  Thanks to the weekend blitz I enjoyed a nice cigar at a good price. 

Also my first box pressed cigar.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    last few days:
    Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos

Avo Domaine no.50

Oliva Serie G maduro Belicoso
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kuzi16:
    last few days:
    How is the Hermosos vitola? I've always wanted to pick this one up.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Had a Nub Madruo and the wrapper flaked away like well cooked tuna. Thats my 3rd Nub that has done that....I believe I am done with that brand.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    kuzi16:
    last few days:
    How is the Hermosos vitola? I've always wanted to pick this one up.
    not too bad. a bit quicker smoke than i was expecting. i smoke slow and i got through it in about an hour and 20
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Had a Oliva V Double Robusto. Draw was a bit too tight, and the thing just kicked my butt. I had just had a big dinner too, and I think my palate was burnt out as I tasted, well, almost nothing.... I'm starting to think these full bodied cigars just aren't my thing =(
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    DPG original blue...yup, still a favorite.
  • Options
    Just finished up a Partagas Serie P No. 2...
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Rocky Patel Old World Reserve, and a Patel Brothers
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Man o War original.. paired it with some Buffalo Trace but that seemed to overpower it