Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an RP Decade this morning....
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Short on time this morning...i puffed away on an Oliva Special G....these are great for a quick smoke!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a San Cristobal last night after dinner. It is becoming one of my favorite smokes.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a Cain Nub Habano 460 last night. Mighty tasty! My second smoke was a Padilla Achilles Toro. An OK smoke. Nothing to write home about however I will say that after I relit it the second time it pretty much sucked till the end.
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    rwheelwright:
    I had a Cain Nub Habano 460 last night. Mighty tasty! My second smoke was a Padilla Achilles Toro. An OK smoke. Nothing to write home about however I will say that after I relit it the second time it pretty much sucked till the end.

I LOVE the Cain Nubs. Possibly my favorite cigar. I had the Padilla Achilles last week and thought it was pretty good. Something I would be able to smoke without feeling like I really needed to pay a lot of attention to its complexities.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    my fiance and i got our first dog. so i'm downstairs enjoying a Diesel. dogs sleepin on the floor next to me... 4 days left of vacation... life is good...
  • Options
    CanadianCanadian Posts: 54
    A KUBA KUBA, first time every for an infused cigar. Not sure what I think. It feels wrong but tastes OK.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    No smoke at lunch today, but I just finished a great RP Old World Reserve Toro.
  • Options
    Just finished up a MOW R....
  • Options
    coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    just finished a Perdomo Silvio robusto natural. such an excellent, smooth smoke. this cigar gives you just enough of a slap in the face to remind you, you are smoking greatness!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora 1495..This was the regular line and not the much loved 1994 Cameroon wrapper. Those are all gone ( sad day). But still a fine cigar. Nice burn, and woody, sort of leather flavors, near full bodied.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    La Aurora 1495..This was the regular line and not the much loved 1994 Cameroon wrapper. Those are all gone ( sad day). But still a fine cigar. Nice burn, and woody, sort of leather flavors, near full bodied.

The '94 Cameroon is awsome for sure Kas but I still enjoy the regular 1495 too ...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I had a CSII today. It was ok. I enjoyed this stick a ton the first time I had it. The subsequent three I've had haven't been as good. It's a good stick, but I'm not going out of my way to get a bunch or put them in my rotation.

After that I had a Man O War robusto. I normally like this stick a lot, but this one had a tight draw and was kind of bitter. A little dissection afterward revealed three stems that were probably the culprit. So not a great day for cigars, but better than a day at work by far.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Working on my 2nd AB MAXX for the night.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Double Espresso. read the review in the review section
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    sightunseen:
    Had a San Cristobal last night after dinner. It is becoming one of my favorite smokes.
    Such a fantastic, smooth, rich smoke. I just realized that I have to update my favorites lol
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Rocky CT
  • Options
    Had a Padilla Achilles on the way in to work...
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Had a friend of mine over for a stick last night. Gave him his first LFD DLM Chisel. I had a Liga Privada No. 9 toro. Very, very good.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    had a gran habano siglo 3.

always good.

i forgot who sent me this one (robusto) but thanks, it was great.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    sightunseen:
    Such a fantastic, smooth, rich smoke. I just realized that I have to update my favorites lol
    I really enjoy the rich leather and earth from this stick. Definitely can see a box purchase in the future.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I started last night with my first cubao. It was good at a certain point with a great burn and draw but the flavor was only good for a short period. I was not impressed but I have a few more resting. I got this back in May I believe or maybe June. Next up was a Cain Nub Maduro Torpedo. Nice smoke! I liked the sweetness that came from it even though it was strong! My last cigar was an Intenso. Not sur ehow long I have had it. Probably at least 5 - 6 months but I didn't have it in my smoking humidor long enough. It was a little too moist. At the last inch ammonia came on quick and strong!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    just smoked a 5 vegas triple A... good stick.
  • Options
    TokinstogieTokinstogie Posts: 46 ✭✭
    La Aroma De Cuba, with a few fingers of Ron Zacapa Rum.
    I was going to say, maybe it's time I quit drinking and smoking, tear down all the Vargas girl posters and straighten out my life. But I won't.....
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Today, and my boss, was ****. Think I will drive the dog to the dog park. watch him run the other dogs ragged and smoke a nice shorty.
  • Options
    coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    had a rough day at work another shipment! think i'm gonna have a 5Vegas A tonight!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I haven't posted in this thread in awhile... Today I had a Nica Libre on the way to work.

• Options
    Hit a major bonus at work this month so tonight, will be a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios...
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I had my first Diesel at lunch, and a 5 Vegas A on the ride home. Both courtesy of Joe from our trade. Great cigars.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first diesel paired with a scotch on the rocks. Nice smoke.