Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Tonight I had a La Cuna Bin No.85 robusto, wasn't too bad, wasn't too great either.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying out a Cuba Libre for the first time.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Two of my old roommates who are practically my brothers came down to Cdale to visit me and whenever we get together we have a cigar so we sat outside in the 115 degree (w/ heat index) and smoked.. Myself and one of the twins had Blue Label coronas and the other twin had a Verdadero Organic.. We are gettin ready to head to Murphysboro for 17th St. Barbeque and then back to the apt for more smoking! It's gonna be a good night!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Got a mow virtue, toro. that seems to be getting between me and my first Vegas 5 maduro. time to take the virtue out to clear the road.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Partegas 150 serie C. So far, it's wowing me.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Had the Limitada 2009 Padilla 1932 Salomon Oscuro. Smoked her last night. Frickin amazing cigar. Sadly, that was my only one. I don't remember who sent me that one, but I smoked it for nearly three hours and loved every minute of it.
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    CAO Italia...It started out uneventful but definitely got better the longer I was smoking.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    This is the best cigar I've ever smoked.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    cabinetmaker:
    Partagas is easily my favorite brand, I'd love to get my hands on a 150 serie C. Have you tried their ltd reserve?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im trying to get more into partagas..but the black was so dam disspointing its honestly hard....but right now im having a CAO italia...there is a awesome special on them right now i found out elsewhere so if i hit it off, im picking up a box
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    My Father no.1
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Carlos Torano Fortress from the daily deal a couple days ago. Good cigar.
  • Options
    TheDrifter:
    cabinetmaker:
    cabinetmaker:
    Partagas is easily my favorite brand, I'd love to get my hands on a 150 serie C. Have you tried their ltd reserve?
    Nope, not yet.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I had a Diesel Shorty last night....what a great smoke!! I will be getting a box of these soon!!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    im trying to get more into partagas..but the black was so dam disspointing its honestly hard....but right now im having a CAO italia...there is a awesome special on them right now i found out elsewhere so if i hit it off, im picking up a box

What didn't you like about it? The black label and ltd Reserve are my two favorite cigars I've had. I suggest giving it another shot if you get the opportunity, though they just might not be for you.
  • Options
    Just had a Trinidad I was given from TGO this morning , great solid morning smoke.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I had a Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Not a very good experience.
  • Options
    Smoked a Sol Cubano Artisan last night in the jacuzzi. Was good at first, but it was very limited in flavor range, and it's way too big of a cigar to be so boring, I put it out when it reached the last third. Also had a RP Sungrown Petite Corona yesterday, and it wasn't doing it for me, I ended up putting it out too, but much earlier. Bad day for cigars. I have only ever put one cigar out before I nubbed it before, and then two in one day. Maybe my taste buds were off.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    I had a Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Not a very good experience.
    Same but will be giving it a second change.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    My Father Le Bijou petite robusto... while watching it storm... delicious smoke.
  • Options
    Perdomo 2 Maduro at lunch, and Gran Habano Corojo on the ride home.
  • Options
    rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    martymcg43:
    My Father Le Bijou petite robusto... while watching it storm... delicious smoke.

So very jealous. I just read the review in the newsletter and it sounds amazing. I can't wait to try one. Just lit a Nicaraguan Primero and so far it is an enjoyable smoke. Especially for the price. 
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Padilla Miami.

Enjoying it so far
  • Options

Tonight I tried to enjoy an Onyx reserve, but it just didn’t happen. It had a very uneven canoe burn, the ash just kept falling off in little pieces, and the draw was horrible, my head is two sizes smaller from trying. After twenty minutes I put it out of its misery and threw it into the Caribbean for Davy Jones to enjoy.  I am now going to try and salvage what is left of my night and smoke a CAO Mx2.

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    La Herencia Cubana
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Indian Tabac Limited Reserve. Nice, smooth smoke and a great value.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Having a DPG Vegas Cubanas. Always a good smoke. These age really well too, if I can manage to hang on to a few of them.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a Gurkha legend at the range hitting some balls
  • Options
    Having my first Oliva serie O maduro. I am really enjoying this stick. Draw is just right, taste is awesome but the burn is a little off. Great over all.
  • Options
    Just wrapped up an Hoyo De Monterrey....great smoke with lots of creamy smoke.