Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo on Sunday. I have to say and I've said this before I like this cigar. I'm not a huge fan of connie wrappers or even mild cigars but this one puts out a lot of flavors for a mild cigar and good flavors for a connie wrapper. Had this about a year. I have some more left so I better get to smoking them before they become too mild.

Tuesday night I started a Sherpa but didn't get to finish it. May try and jump on that tonight on the ride to my B&M. Last night I had a Padilla 1948. This is probably my favorite in the years line up. I haven't had one in almost a year but it was tasty. It aged well and the burn and draw wre great. Only got a few left. I have to revist the 1932 and the 1968.
  • Options
    I haven't smoked many Maduros, but I just had a RP Olde World Reserve and man was it awesome.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to start with a Graycliff G2. The wrapper came completely off in one piece before I lit it up. So I hag a GAR. And I gotta say, it wasn't a bad smoke at all. Good draw, good burn.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the GAR Poker....keep 5-10 on hand at all times as a go too smoke, I dont have to feel bad if I dont give it all my attention..........As for tonight, I am currently playing poker online and enjoying a Kristoff Maduro.
  • Options
    Had a Gurkha Signature 101 maduro...really a great stick.
  • Options
    thehoffthehoff Posts: 76
    Tatuaje Black tubo to celebrate the early weekend.
  • Options
    CanadianCanadian Posts: 54
    I had my first RP edge. I usually smoke mild-medium sticks so I took this one real slow. I loved the flavour. Overall a nice cigar.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Corojo #5 Pyramid out of the humi after some months and i have to say this is now on my top 10 list.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Gurkha Titan. From my first C.Com cigar of the month package.. April 2008. It was okay, but, not life changing to say the least.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Cu-Avana Maduro while mowin the lawn. Excellent value maddy. Burned great and had plenty of flavor.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Kristoff from a local b&m. Much better with age
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macanudo
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I had a Torano Noventa today. It was the one that came in the cotm package. Reminded me a lot of the 1916 Cameroon with the sweetness of the cameroon wrapper being replaced by the creaminess of this habano wrapper. It was ok. Not great, not bad. Nice and mild early morning coffee kinda smoke. Decent construction, ok burn, and totally forgettable. I'll save the other one I have as homework cigar.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Had a CAO Sopranos Boss tonight. It was 1:45 of awesome!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a Ruination last night. Awesome as always but I had to put it down with 2.5" remaining. Should of ate more...
  • Options
    Had a Devils Weed, my first from the box I bought. Love these.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    brotheradam:
    hey brotheradam do you think you could post a quick review? I have been thinking about getting some of these but want to know some opinions...
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    gonna smoke a davidoff maduro R.
  • Options
    Nub 460 Habano, great smoke.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    brotheradam:
    hey brotheradam do you think you could post a quick review? I have been thinking about getting some of these but want to know some opinions...
    PM to you Jarrett.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    A GOF by Carlito Churchill. In honor of my good friend Joe... Hell of a guy !
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Trinidad Robusto Extra.....
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen:
    Had a Ruination last night. Awesome as always but I had to put it down with 2.5" remaining. Should of ate more...
    ha! I feel ya. I had to put down a Litto Gomez Chisel a few months ago - it was amazing, but I had it after a really light lunch - it kicked my ASS! Thankfully I had another in the humidor that I enjoyed a couple weeks ago. After a big dinner!
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    About to head out for a walk and a Tatuaje P.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Graycliff G2 Turbo. I'm becoming a huge fan of this stick. Just bought 10 more.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I tried a couple today. First it was a Gurhka Empire IV. The first half inch was ok, some nice flavors, decent aroma. Then it settled into an imitation of a bunch of other maduros I've had before. Really nothing special. I got bored and chucked it about halfway through. Then I had a Blue Label, the one made by Gran Habano. Nice smoke. Didn't really taste like, or remind me of any other stick that I've had before, but in a good way. This one had almost a year on it and was really smooth and mellow. Good flavor too. I'd smoke these again, but I don't think I'm going out of my way to buy more unless they are stupidly cheap.
  • Options
    Had a Gurkha night tonight, a Turk early after dinner and just finished up a Gran Reserve perfecto.. great night
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    illinoisgolf99:
    brotheradam:
    PM to you Jarrett.
    PM back atcha Jeff
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Dominus Robusto
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yesterday:
    Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
    Man-o-War