Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Fonseca Habana Seleccion Cosacos. This cigar sucked! The burn was horrible, the draw was ok and it kept going out. It has been in my smoking humidor for over a month at <70% but it burned like it was way over 70%. Had this for 6 months.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    JSaint:
    First I had a Calle Ocho...then a swisher sweet and a white owl blunt....damn you jigsaw lol.
    Whoa!!!! that's nasty...

yea it was pretty horrible lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Geno5000Geno5000 Posts: 56
    Had myself a Vegas 5 "A" Robusto. Great smoke, though the head was rolled a bit tight for my tastes. I could loosened it up a bit before but didn't feel like it.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Just had my first Diesel, and had heard the talk of how powerful they were...and they are right. Next time I think I will eat a porterhouse before I smoke another.

Great construction though, a nice light draw, and produced smoke in quantity.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    I'm going to fire up my first 5 Vegas Gold Maduro later tonight
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I will be lighting up the Stradivarius. Did not get to it last night did not have the time for something 7x50. But I do tonight and I sure am going to enjoy it.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Well, I'll be up late tonight seeing as my gf's on her dads film set til 4 or 5 am and I told her I'd call her on the phone and talk to her to keep her awake while she drove home, so I think I'll be smoking a fair few tonight, any suggestions?
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    Just had my first Diesel, and had heard the talk of how powerful they were...and they are right. Next time I think I will eat a porterhouse before I smoke another.

Hey Russell

Had my first one last night too, but luckily had a big dinner before, but still, man it hits you !
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    .... It's amazing what a little more width and some extra length can do...
    ... No, That's too easy.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    had a Padilla '68 torpedo... i really wanted to love this cigar... it fell short of what i expected. not bad in the least. it was a nice smoke. just not as good as i thought it would be.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Smoke=Fire:

Hey Russell

Had my first one last night too, but luckily had a big dinner before, but still, man it hits you !
    You aren't kidding, I thought I was going to have to take a p!ss test after that thing, I was so loopy.image
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Russ55:
    .... It's amazing what a little more width and some extra length can do...
    ... No, That's too easy.
    LMFAO Kaspera!!

Yea Russ...dont set yourself up like that. hahahaha! No comment either, I'll also leave it at that.
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    brotheradam:
    Smoke=Fire:

Hey Russell

You aren't kidding, I thought I was going to have to take a p!ss test after that thing, I was so loopy.image
    And it really hit me in the belly too
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an H. Upmann Magnum 50 this morning, this stick is absolutely phenominal...
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown earlier... great construction and draw but I found the flavor to be average. I'll probably come back to it with more rest in the humi.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    quix24:
    I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown earlier... great construction and draw but I found the flavor to be average. I'll probably come back to it with more rest in the humi.
    They are better with some rest. I just had one today that had about a year on it. It was pretty good.

Before that though I had a Joya de Nic Dark Corojo and it was fantastic. Even though these require a little extra TLC I think they're worth it. The aroma and flavor are so rich. Great smoke.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Partaga Cifuentes.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    A V maduro...... mmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    had a Padilla '68 robusto earlier, it was ok, not great but definitely not bad, burned quick...
  • Options
    just finished a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial belicoso, this is what a cigar is supposed to be.. an amazing cigar
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Rocky Vintage '99
  • Options
    Had a Legends Graycliff this afternoon, then received my package of Montecristo's and had one of the #4s...right off the truck, and still, what a great smoke. little taste of Castroland
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength this morning...
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just finished a Diesel before I head out to work. Time to start planning on what to have this weekend. Happy Friday Eve everyone!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Camacho Trip Maddy. Great smoke. Burned perfect and super smooth.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    G2turbo tonight and it's kicking my a$$
  • Options
    Had one of my favorites CAO Gold
  • Options
    havent had a great cigar night tonight.. first tried to smoke a CAO Italia Novella, had 2 huge twigs in it that caused a tight draw so I took em out and the cigar completely fell apart.. next I thought I'd try a Felipe Fumas lancero and the draw was so tight I could barely get any smoke out of it, and the flavors werent very good.. maybe I'll try another later tonight
  • Options
    Had a Diesel this evening...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Will be getting off work soon and will be loading up in a few hours to head out to the lake for several days with the family. I'll be stocking up my travel humi when I get home so I have plenty of good smokes to get me through! After Tim posting about having the Air Bender in stock I'm going to have to drag one of them along with me! That cigar just sounds amazing right now! I hope everyone has a great weekend and all your smokes have razor sharp burns!