Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    HAd a macanudo vintage 97
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    last night was a casa magna and tonights a casa magna.... yummm cant go wrong with a casa magna.
  • Options
    Patel Brothers for lunch, and Vegas A on the ride home.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a Gurkha Turk yesterday. I started sitting on my deck abd moved my table to the shade. That lasted about 20 minutes before there was no more shade. I then moved to my garage and finished. I don't know how long I have had this but it's been probably a year. The flavor and burn were great. Only required one relight and that was because I was on the phone at the same time.

Tonight I am smoking a Titan that I have had close to 2 years. So far, the burn is razor sharp and the draw is perfect. Gonna pair it with a Hoosbacker (or is it Koosbacher?).
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying my first Graycliff 1666.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength tonight...
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Liga Privada No. 9
    Paired with French XO Brandy.
    Real nice!

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    EP Carrillo Short Run Populares.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    mostly uneventful day... had a Cohiba Red Dot and 2 Diesel Shorty's over Magic and Monopoly with a 3 and 6 year old (god save me from ever making that mistake again, and my Shorty was well done by the time we got all the crap out so I wasn't really smoking around them)
  • Options
    Had a Verdadero Organic tonight, very unique smoke. I had heard that people had picked up raisin tastes from it, and they were right. not a bad smoke, I wouldn't rush out to buy any, but I wouldn't turn one down if a someone offered me one.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    docbp87:
    how was it? i was thinking about picking a few of those up...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    martymcg43:
    docbp87:
    how was it? i was thinking about picking a few of those up...
    It was great. Wrote a full review and what not, just haven't gotten a chance to post it yet.
  • Options
    Had a Cain Habano this morning on the way in...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Last night consisted of a DPG Cuban Classic and a MOW Virtue.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a nice RP 1992 churchill with a year on it. Tasty as always.

Last weekend I got in an Aroma de Cuba edicion especial. Very tasty but I always seem to have a hard time keeping the wrapper lit on these.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    First I had a Calle Ocho...then a swisher sweet and a white owl blunt....damn you jigsaw lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    JSaint:
    First I had a Calle Ocho...then a swisher sweet and a white owl blunt....damn you jigsaw lol.
    Whoa!!!! that's nasty...

• Options
    Carlos Torano fortress
  • Options
    Had a Cain F torp tonight....
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Pacman84:
    Carlos Torano fortress
    How was that?
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Rocky patel sun grown torpedo and a corona light. Not a bad combo.
  • Options
    They are great smokes Imo. I got them here when they had the daily deal. Only problem was that I should have ordered more.
  • Options
    Had my first Diesel thanks to coachjamie. Excellent smoke.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I had a Padilla '32 robusto today. I really like the torp, but the robusto just didn't do it for me. It's amazing was a little more width and some extra length can do...
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I had a Padilla '32 robusto today. I really like the torp, but the robusto just didn't do it for me. It's amazing was a little more width and some extra length can do...
    1932 Toro's are my personal favorite.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano, I'm not a fan.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished up a Fuente Work of Art Maduro! Amazing smoke! Draw was a bit tight which hurt it a little, but not enough to ruin it. I took a couple pics which I will post shortly since there were several people talking about these recently.
  • Options
    Just finished a Don Pepin Cuban Classic. What a great cigar. So glad I ate right before it though
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Had a 262 Paradigm Torpedo at my B&M on Sunday and loved it. Definitely planning on getting some more of these.

Also enjoyed a CCOM Purple Label on the drive home this morning. Tasty morning smoke and went perfectly with coffee, good music and a long drive.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had what I believe was a Gurkha 101 Maduro last night. Decent smoke. It was really earthy and I had really wanted something with more coffee notes.