Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Wednesday night I had a Centurian. Burn was decent and the draw was good but this cigar has consistently failed to wow me since my first one almost 3 years ago.

Last night I started with a DC 30th Anniversary. This cigar was soooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I think this was one of the ones I got about 1 1/2 ago and not the ones I got in 2007 but I am not positive. After that I had a ISOM Monti what I would call a Robusto. I forget the # and I can't look it up at work. I've had it for at least 6 months (I think) but probably longer. It felt great and the draw was good but it kept going out and requiring relights and not from neglect either.
  • Options
    f the weather holds up I think I'm going to try a 5 Vegas Triple A tonight after the football game.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    TheDrifter:
    f the weather holds up I think I'm going to try a 5 Vegas Triple A tonight after the football game.
    I have a few triple A and some miami that i have never tried. guess i will have one of both.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Mid-day = Frank's Way Belicoso
    Night = Perdomo Habano Maduro

• Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    Don Pepin Series JJ
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It was a double day today that started with one of the best three dollar cigars out there.. The Nica Libre.. I am amazed every time I smoke one of these, at how much enjoyment I get at such a low price. Next was A Felipe Gregorio Power Special R . Chocolate and Cinnamon,early giving way to wood and spice , I smoked it too quickly so the power part of this cigar began to take over, I had this one for a couple years, and can say they do age well.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a Punch original this morning, then a Graycliff G2 Turbo, an Oliva G, and finishing the night off with a Famous stick that was gifted to me in the PIF. Not sure which one it was but I was in the mood for a mild robusto and BAM, there it was. It actually is a very good stick. I just can't think of who sent this to me to ask. Maybe it was Stav?
  • Options
    vegassparky:
    TheDrifter:
    I have a few triple A and some miami that i have never tried. guess i will have one of both.
    I chickened out and smoked an AVO #2 tonight instead. I had the Miami the other night, fantastic smoke, it was my first 5 Vegas so I'm looking forward to the Triple A and the Cask Strength II as well.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just thoroughly enjoyed my first LFD DL Chisel, such a fantastic smoke, I love the chisel and how no cut is needed, great smoke! I was a little worried that it would be too strong but it was actually very enjoyable, it didnt really get to me until the last half inch.. I nubbed it though, wish I had a few more in the humi but it will most certainly be a cigar that I purchase in the future!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    that 5 vegas miami was great. lots of flavor and burn was super.I bought just about every stick in the 5 vegas line just over a month ago. didnt really care for the gold. moving on to the "A" now. got 4 more of the miami to look forward too
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Lunch = Tat Havana VI Nobles
    Dinner = DPG Serie JJ Maduro - real good smoke until it went out halfway through. Much better than the Serie JJ natural to me.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Cain
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Oliva V - excellent as always!
  • Options
    camgfs:
    Mid-day = Frank's Way Belicoso
    Night = Perdomo Habano Maduro

how is the maduro of the perdomo?
  • Options
    Had a CAO Brazilia Gol! tonight. Not a bad smoke.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I had a La Aurora Prefiridos Emerald Tubos (sungrown)
    this cigar was agsolutely horrible. I had burn troubles the entire stick, with little to no flavor, until I go so frustrated with it, I pitched it!

I followed that up later in the afternoon with AF Short Story. Delicious!

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an RPD this morning...
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    The maduro is awsome, if you like maddys. It's one of my top ten cigars.

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    enjoying a mow lancero courtesy of mr. tony yan. thanks homie. its the best vitola of the regular mow i have had to date
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Had my first Man o' War today, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! Looking forward to both the Ruination and the Virtue that I have resting. :)
  • Options
    camgfs:
    The maduro is awsome, if you like maddys. It's one of my top ten cigars.

The Maduro of what?
  • Options
    I had a Nub maduoro thats Ive had resting since they were released.
    It totally hit the spot, it was a one trick pony, but a much needed and well deserved Pony!

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO America. My son is back from Iraq and came home tonight. Great smoke, but tonight I think pencil shavings would have tasted terrific!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Yankee... Great to hear. I am sure the company makes the experience so much better.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Indian Tabac Limited Reserve. It's a mild but the best $2 smoke I've ever had. I like it better than a lot of my $5 and $6 smokes.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just rocked out to The Who Live At Leeds with a MOW torp....WOW
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    nub maduro...it was a cigar.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Evil and it was darn tasty.. not as potent as I would have thought but still damn good
  • Options
    Just finished a La Aurora double corona size, that thing burned forever.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    5 year old Camacho Diploma, it was really awesome!