Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87:
    Cask II. Meh. It was okay.
    I had one last night as well, thought it was good, but nothing spectacular.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a diesel this morning
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    had a Padilla Achilles it was so tight it was unsmokable, nothing i tried opened it up:(
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had a Cameroon NUB tonight....weather wasn't too hot tonight so it made for a great experience! Glad I got 10 of these as it was a pretty good smoke!
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I think I might start celebrating my birthday a day early and light up a Camacho PE.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Dustin1981:
    I think I might start celebrating my birthday a day early and light up a Camacho PE.
    Do it!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    illinoisgolf99:
    Dustin1981:
    Do it!
    Do it twice!
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Just got done with a Padilla Obsidian. I must have gotten one of the good ones. Only had to correct the burn issue once. Flavor was good as well.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Dustin1981:
    Do it!
    Do it twice!
    Well I dont know about twice but I am about 1 inch in and I am really enjoying this stick. I wish I had a few more so I wasnt so stingy about smoking them.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    stephen_hannibal:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Dustin1981:
    Do it!
    Do it twice!
    make it 3 times!!!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    just had a 5 vegas classic. not a bad smoke.burned pretty good to the band.,had to hit it with the lighter once after the band. really smooth draw and alot of smoke.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    La Ricky #3
  • Options
    Gurkha Centurian last night, and a Camacho 1962 tonight.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a RyJ Habana Reserve last night at the event....I smoked about 2 inches and put it out. Horrible burn, tight draw, flavors/taste were not there to keep trying. I noticed that tons of others had put theirs out as well and also that whoever was smoking one had a burn issue. Maybe it was the way they were stored, but not a good cigar. Since that was bad, I walked into their humi and picked up an AF Hemmingway Best seller. I knew I couldnt go wrong with that.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    Gurkha Centurian last night, and a Camacho 1962 tonight.
    Was that the Pre-embargo I sent you from the Jigsaw package?
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a Cain F last night. The stick had about 7 months of rest on it and it was smoking really good. It was definitely smoother, especially through the nose.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a Vegas Robaina on Tuesday night. Had major problems staying lit and a few burn problems. This has been in my humidor at around 67% for over a year so I am not sure what was going on.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Smoked a NUB Habano and my friend smoked a NUB Conneticut...great smokes! I will probably get a box of the Conneticut...still have yet to try the Maduro
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    Smoked a NUB Habano and my friend smoked a NUB Conneticut...great smokes! I will probably get a box of the Conneticut...still have yet to try the Maduro
    i think the maduro is there better of the three
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    vegassparky:
    Nick2021:
    i totally agree.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    vegassparky:
    Nick2021:
    i totally agree.
    +1..I think you just decided what I'm smokin tonight!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    fuentejps:
    vegassparky:
    Nick2021:
    i totally agree.
    +1..I think you just decided what I'm smokin tonight!
    guess i gotta have one tonight too!
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    bigjohn125:
    I had my first rocky patel vintage 1990 tonight. Heaven! I found my new favorite!
    Still one of my faves. Great smoke.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Smoked a RP 15th Anniversary at a RP event tonight. Sandman was there as well, and both of us were very, very unimpressed. We both had a corona vitola, the guy sitting in the lounge with us was smoking the torpedo and all of us were equally unimpressed. Sad, I was looking forward to this one.
  • Options
    I am thinking tonight it will be an Opus X petit lancero. It will be a good birthday with this one burning.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Had a sun grown right off the truck. had a nice pepper tingle to it and for like 2 hours after had like a mild nut flavor on my P. Anyone else had one of these?
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Rocky Patel Decade Edicion Limitada
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going with a 5 Vegas triple A. Good smoke.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lighting up my first alec bradley maxx .....its a huge 7x60 or so
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    no but interested...i may have to order up a few