• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Padron 1964 Maduro....great cigar!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a RPD this morning...
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Liga Privada T52 robusto... these things put out lots of smoke... delicious smoke...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Seeing as I have a few on the way I fired up my last CTM this evening...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just had an AF hemingway work of art. Definitely my favorite non maduro cigar. Just a great smoke.
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    Just finished my first Padron and I loved it!!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Brazilian label while grilling yesterday. After some dinner I fired up a Carlos Torano fortress (one of my new favs). Tonight I'm smoking a Nub connie that's been in the humi for awhile now.
  • Options
    Had an RPD tonight and cabinetmaker is right on the money, the first one I had was right out of the B&M and it was great. The second one had about a month or so rest on it and it was somewhat bland.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Finally back on shore after 2.5 weeks on the ship. Relaxing with a Perdomo Habano Maduro and some russian imperial stout! Having a bit of a Perdomo rennaisance, i used to not like his smokes much but i'm revisiting them all and finding a whole lot more to like about this guy.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Jetmech_63:
    Finally back on shore after 2.5 weeks on the ship. Relaxing with a Perdomo Habano Maduro and some russian imperial stout! Having a bit of a Perdomo rennaisance, i used to not like his smokes much but i'm revisiting them all and finding a whole lot more to like about this guy.
    The Habano are my favorite Perdomo, after the Edicion de Silvio. Not really a big fan of the rest.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Just had an AF hemingway work of art. Definitely my favorite non maduro cigar. Just a great smoke.
    Almost bit on a box of these...how long did you have in the humidor before smoking?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    had an Ashton VSG yesterday, first one I've had. pretty solid stick for sure. i liked it.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I had a Gran habanos 3 Siglos last night with about 9 months on it... Smoked it to the nub... It was good to have a smoke... It's been like my only 3rd one this summer.

I suppose I should let everyone know that I am alive and well! I have been super busy opening my own store, celebrating my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend and such so I won't do what I did last time and tell everyone that I'm back for good, or that I'll be on more...
    There's just not enough time in the day! But I do miss the info on cigars and the jokes so I'll check in from time to time!

If you REALLY need to get ahold of me or just wish to chat chit hit me on my email Lasabar(a)gmail.com

Cheers guys!

Oh, and I'm headed on my way to the cigar shop today as well to reconnect with an old friend over a smoke!
  • Options
    P.S. What should I smoke??? It's been awhile since I've been in a cigar shop for I get all my stuff online! I'm thinking the Decade limited edition or a Rocky 15th anni.... Any suggestions?
  • Options
    rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    Got a rare opportunity today and had a MOW ruination this morning. Its always a good day when you start with a MOW!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Enjoyed a Graycliff 1666 last night with a little over a year on it. Good smoke, but the La Aroma Mi Amor blew it away! Fantastic smoke that is another big hit with me blended by Pepin!
  • Options
    rgalyon0911:
    Got a rare opportunity today and had a MOW ruination this morning. Its always a good day when you start with a MOW!
    just had one tonight, loved it! I have to get a box when I return to the states!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Nick2021:
    rgalyon0911:
    just had one tonight, loved it! I have to get a box when I return to the states!
    Having one for breakfast is a bit rough I think!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I had a Diesel out fishing this afternoon! It was a bit rainy, so about half way through it was pretty wet and not really burning. the 1st half was really tasty.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Padron 1964 natty principe. Got'Dammmmmn this thing is a little flavor nuke! Doing the blog has also given me a great excuse to smoke fancy stuff for no special reason, because I can always convince myself "well, taking photos and writing about it makes it a special occasion!"
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Trying so hard to enjoy a 601 green right now. The lightning is so close and scary I have to run outside take a puff then run back in. Just enough to keep it lit. Normally I would just kiss the cigar good bye but this one is perfect and delicious. I just want the storm to pass but its like stuck. Crazy close and scary lightning. I wish it would move away so I can watch from a distance and enjoy my cigar.
  • Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    I had a 5 vegas gold this morning, MOW ruination after lunch, and now am smoking a drew estate natural.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    had a RP Sun Grown and a JDN Classico
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    LFD DL chisel maduro. My first one. Just fired it up.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    cholmes8310:
    LFD DL chisel maduro. My first one. Just fired it up.
    Nice! I'm jealous. I'm trying to either convince myself to have a cigar or go to bed. Leaning toward bedtime - for some reason I'm really tired.
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Started out with a Hoyo de Monterey Excaliber 1066 Robusto, aged for 7 years, delicious.

Followed up with a Macanudo Portofino Lancero, wanted a short smoke to finish the night, that suckered burnt real slow, was like smoke=ing tofu for the first 3rd, then was surprised at the amount of flavor that came out of that puppy, pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    smoking a gurkha(go figure) fuerte
  • Options
    At the B&M I enjoyed a dunhill signature Churchill... Very good! I wanted to buy more, but I restrained myself
  • Options
    Took a break and finished a CCom Purple Label
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had an Oliva V last night. It had an extremely tight draw. So tight that I gave up on it about halfway through. I was kind of disappointed.