Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I've had a great Saturday herfin with a few BOTL from another forum. Started with a Avo LE10, followed up immediately with a LHC OF, and then a Tatuaje Porkchop. Tryin to figure out #4 now (edit*** 4th was a La Riqueza). all in all a great Saturday.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    so since this is my last cigar until wed night, figured i would have something worth while so right now im sitting by the river , on the pc, drinking a guinness, and smoking a gurkha black dragon tubo....pretty good
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Padilla sig 1932 toro. Only 2 left but got a box otw.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Padilla sig 1932 toro. Only 2 left but got a box otw.
    that's a fine cigar right there. . The Signature 1932 is my favorite of the Padilla line. Especially the Lancero size.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    opus perfection x i bought 6 recently and its such a beautiful night thought I'd try one blew my socks off what a smooth creamy smoke. smoked it down to half an inch. stayed cool till my fingers were at the burn line. I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just smoked my first mystery cigar that came in my package, so who knows what I smoked lol
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Don Vicente Connecticut that I got from a colleague who recently got back from Vegas. Very nice smoke.
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Smoked a Nording Belicoso and then a 5 Vegas Triple A
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Smoked a Diesel Shorty for the first time yesterday. Frickin fantastic. Had a Cain F tonight - very good smoke.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    cooch36:
    opus perfection x i bought 6 recently and its such a beautiful night thought I'd try one blew my socks off what a smooth creamy smoke. smoked it down to half an inch. stayed cool till my fingers were at the burn line. I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cant afford one, much less 6. maybe someday.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Shorty tonight during the rain, might save up for a box of those I love em!
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Smoked a Oliva Serie V double toro tonight. Man I love this cigar. Great night for it here as well it cooled off real nice down to around 70. Enjoyed it with a Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA. Great beer also.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Rocky 90. An ole reliable for me.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    docedwards:
    cooch36:
    Just gotta find them for close to MSRP and they become very affordable...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Had a Gurkha Evil last night..... very good smoke. I liked it a lot.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    docedwards:
    cooch36:
    Just gotta find them for close to MSRP and they become very affordable...
    I got them for $14.95 each I should have tried to buy a box!
  • Options
    I attended the C4 anniversary herf in Atlanta last night. I got free samples from lots of reps. We got to try the new El Primer Mundo Liga Miami, which is one of the best cigars ever. We also got to try the new RP 15th anniversary, which was very impressive. I also smoked a 7-20-4, which was good as usual. I got to try the Jameson Declaration today at lunch. I have several more samples to try in the near future. It was a truly awesome event.
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    My first MOW with a cigar buddy. Awesome stick, great flavor, burn!
  • Options
    Geno5000Geno5000 Posts: 56
    Carlos Torano Reserve Selecta. Gonna be a long smoke tonight.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Second straight four cigar day and second day of herfing. Same two guys from another forum, but this time Fourtotheflush joined us. I started with a Don Pepin Serie JJ, followed up by a Diesel, then a JDN Antano Gran Consul, and after some pizza, finished with a RP 1990 Toro. Great day of smoking, and a killer weekend. Best one I've had in a long long time. Two great days of weather, good drinks, good cigars, and good people.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    enjoyed a CAO Black with about 9 months on it.. pretty good stick
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Went with a RP fusion MM tonight. Great flavor, but did burn pretty bad even with 6mos in 65%. Really uneven. Made it too hard to smoke as slow as I'd like.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Smoked my first Diesel from last weeks DD. Not a bad smoke. It was nearly right off the truck so I had a couple burn issues and it was a tad harsh (tho not overly). Can't wait to revisit once they get some age on them.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Going on vacation to a family resort for three days. Will not be smoking anything till Thurs. I'll cry myself to sleep at night......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Was a great herf lastn ight with Cholmes and a couple other guys.

Had three good ones.

RP 1990 Toro
    --3 years of age, nice, mild and mellow
    Illusione CG4
    --about 2 months on it had some burn issues in the last third.
    LFD Air Bender Matatan
    --this cigar got better and better the further into it I smoked.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Saturday night I got to have a VSG that I got from Joe. What a nice smoke as always. This was a size I haven't had before but very similar to the robusto. On the way home from my g/fs yesterday I had a Gurkha Doble Maduro. First one in a long time. I don't remember when I got this one but I can say it has to have been aged a year or two. It was very flavorful and the burn was great. The draw was a little tight so I cut some more. It was still a little tight but I dealt with it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Going on vacation to a family resort for three days. Will not be smoking anything till Thurs. I'll cry myself to sleep at night......
    ...My thoughts will be with you, stay strong. I had a Camacho Havana today, as always a great smoke.
  • Options
    I enjoyed a Patel Brothers for lunch, and an El Baton on the ride home. I had forgotten how good the El Baton was, excellent smoke.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Had a pretty good couple of days for smoking. Enjoyed my first Ashton VSG on Sunday at the B&M with a buddy and tonight I am having a Diesel Shorty while I listen to the Indians bullpen implode. Why does it have to suck so bad to be a Cleveland sports fan?
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Dustin1981:
    Had a pretty good couple of days for smoking. Enjoyed my first Ashton VSG on Sunday at the B&M with a buddy and tonight I am having a Diesel Shorty while I listen to the Indians bullpen implode. Why does it have to suck so bad to be a Cleveland sports fan?
    could be worse ..... detroit.