Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoying a gurka signature maduro that joey supplied me. Glad he didn't care for them cause I think its pretty darn good other than a couple burn issues. Thanks again joey.
  • Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    I Just finished a 5 Vegas Classic Torpedo, my first one and definitely not my last.
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Cohiba

Beautiful, breezy night
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Hoyo de Monterey Epicure Espcial tonight, another outstanding stick...
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Montecristo media noche
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gran Habano Cabinet Selection on my way home from work.
    I would love this cigar at 4-5 bucks a stick... But at $9 I'm going to pass. Also just go an email today saying Gran Habano was discontinuing production of this blend. Now I see why.

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to go light tonight, wjth an Augusto Reyes Epicur and a scotch on the rocks.
  • StarbuckStarbuck Posts: 32
    Didn't have a lot of time tonight. So I fired up an Acid Wafer while cooking some chicken on the grill. Rather unusual shape, sweet tasting little cigar. Cigar was sent to me in a PIF, so I thought what the heck, I've got 30-45 mins by the grill, so up it went. All in all it wasn't too bad.

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    liga privada no. 9
  • StarbuckStarbuck Posts: 32
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    liga privada no. 9

Very nice. On my wish list, among others as well. I've heard some awesome things about this cigar. Hope you enjoyed it.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    so far im really enjoying it...i think with a year of age these would be perfect
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Enjoyed an Ambos Mundos sumatra tonight and it was fantastic as always! Went to a herf with some buddies and had a great time. Also picked up a Quesada Tributo which I have been wanting to try for some time. Nice night with some good guys and got to watch my Rangers win. For anyone who likes baseball but doesn't keep up with the Rangers, CJ Wilson is one bad ****! lol
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve
    had Padilla Achilles this morning...
  • Me and my buddy are going to sit on the ammo container and hit some golf balls over into the afghanistan town outsinde our camp and talk about stuff like this pointeless war and what we ar going to do once we get home and we going to have either som diesl unholy cocktails or som rocky pattel fusions or the royal vintages and watch the quit afghan country
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    I have a Padron 1926 Torpedo 40th Anniversary and a Ashton VSG sorceror lined up for tonite....Knock Knock Knockin on Heavin's Door!!!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Edge Lite Toro with a little over a year on it. The rest seems to have worked out some of the balance issues this stick normally has. Nice nutty Connecticut.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Hawk55:
    I have a Padron 1926 Torpedo 40th Anniversary and a Ashton VSG sorceror lined up for tonite....Knock Knock Knockin on Heavin's Door!!!
    Wow, that is quite the line up! You ought to do a mini review of the 40th Year Anniversary.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    there is a 5 vegas classic screaming in my head.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    vegassparky:
    there is a 5 vegas classic screaming in my head.
    listen to those voices

i would love a JdN Antano right about now... but no time.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just smoked a Punch Upper Cut while taking the dog for a nice long walk. He was exhausted and I was oddly enough pretty relaxed when we got home. The smoke was decent, but nothing I would go out of my way to buy. I picked it up at the General Cigar event for free so it was worth that price for sure.
  • quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    Just finished a Flor de Olivia. Good smoke for a great price.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Man, I love ruination!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I started College this week, so last night called for a Cohiba Reserva Torpedo from 2002, and tonight I just finished a Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos Edicion Limitada 2007. Nice way to start school for this Grampa!!!

My evenings of spectacular sticks continued tonight, had a Bolivar Belicosos Finos, great stick...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a Camacho Select robusto earlier, I'm pretty sure this is my favorite Camacho blend. Smoking a Padron 3000 natural that I've had box aging since 11/08 and it is fantastic, really enjoying it.
  • Had a Frank's Way I got in a PIF, not bad, pretty mellow and it had no burn issues. I'd smoke one again.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    joeydecker16:
    Me and my buddy are going to sit on the ammo container and hit some golf balls over into the afghanistan town outsinde our camp and talk about stuff like this pointeless war and what we ar going to do once we get home and we going to have either som diesl unholy cocktails or som rocky pattel fusions or the royal vintages and watch the quit afghan country
    Wow. I wish you both well and thank you for your service and for the luxury of being able to sit safely on my balcony and smoke a Cain F in your honor. Cheers, lads.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    CCom Sun Grown and San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol....both great smokes, even more surprised at how smooth the Sun Grown was...glad I bought a box over here in the sandpit lol
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just finished a Viaje Oro in Chico (5 1/2 x 44) size. Pretty not. Not very complex, but deep and chocolate filled.