Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• I had my first 5 vegas ever. It was a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro that I got from the DD a week or so ago. I really like this smoke. Are all 5 vegas cigars this good?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    bigjohn125:
    I had my first 5 vegas ever. It was a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro that I got from the DD a week or so ago. I really like this smoke. Are all 5 vegas cigars this good?
    Yes, not a fan of the Relic though, but 5 Vegas is a real good stick for the money, can't go wrong...
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    I had my first 5 vegas ever. It was a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro that I got from the DD a week or so ago. I really like this smoke. Are all 5 vegas cigars this good?
    I can only attest to the Gold and the Miami, but I like them both a lot. They are at both ends of the spectrum too, so that sort of reflects positively on the whole line IMO even thought i haven't tried any others yet. I have a Gold Maduro resting that i can't wait to try.
    Had a Montecristo No. 2 this morning...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    I've tried most of the 5 Vegas line and so far, I really enjoy the Classic, A, Miami, Limitada 07, 08 and 09, but didn't care much for the Gold. The Relic had nice flavors, but horrible draw and some burn issues. The only one I have yet to try is the Cask Strength which I plan to pick up one of these days.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Just finished a Fernandez Signature toro. It was the first I'd had of that line and it was pretty good; not mind blowing, but solid. Beautiful construction.
    just finished up a MOW R....
  • smoked one of those last night! lol
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    about to light up a RP 92'
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    La Traviata Maduro. Very nice smoke.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    It seems that the girlfriend is not into cigars anymore.... Every night she is home, I don't smoke, I only smoke when she isn't around. Oh well...

Long story short, I'm not smoking tonight
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    CCom Brazilian Label last night
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Cubao Lancero, I had this one before dinner. I should have done it the other way around. It was good, but could have been much better on a full stomach.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    AVO #2
    found this AVO to be one of the weaker vitolas in the lineup.

JdN Antano corona
    this little cigar packs a punch.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Oliva G Maduro..has been at the bottom of the humi for 2 years....very nice smoke, forgot how much i like these.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Nica Libre
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    LFD DL maduro lancero. Yum
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I'm at work so I'm not smoking a cigar tonight, but I'm sitting here reading everything you guys are posting and dreaming about my humidor... Thinking Duder2 has the right idea, something from LFD sounds amazing right now!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    It seems that the girlfriend is not into cigars anymore.... Every night she is home, I don't smoke, I only smoke when she isn't around. Oh well...

Long story short, I'm not smoking tonight
    Seems like you really only have one option here.......

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'........
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Last night i had a RP Sun Grown
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had half of the new Tat Petit Cazadores Reserva and had to put it down! Best cigar I've had in the last 30 days too.
    Just had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength...
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    La Aurora double corona Cameroon. Not a bad stick at all. Very pleasant and flavorful.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Diamondog:
    never had one...got five in the humi....going humi diving to find one...thanks for making my mind up
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Smokin a padilla 1932 for the first time. Good flavor, excellent burn. Definitely my favorite Padilla.
  • On the back porch as we speak with the ole faithful, Cu-Avana intenso
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Nica Libre this morning and a LHCOF.

I am about to fire up a Cain F torp...
    vegassparky:
    Diamondog:
    never had one...got five in the humi....going humi diving to find one...thanks for making my mind up
    Good stick, not as potent as I would like but still good, not sure aging this for any particular length will really add any value to it...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Nica Libre this morning and a LHCOF.

Had a Nica Libre today... Much to my surprise, my last one. I went through forty of these this summer. Some I smoked, some I shared, all were enjoyed.