Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Hemingway Best Seller...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    MoW Armada.
  • Options
    Had a MOW R tonight..
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    5 Vegas Miami Robusto...Earlier this evening.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:
    Great stuff.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    CAO mx2. not my type = and earlier i had a Macanudo Cru Royale which was pretty good
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Diamondog:
    Great stuff.
    this has been such a consistently good cigar for years.
    its just hard to go wrong with it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Another Fuentes Cuban Corona.. I think I've had enough for awhile. Eight in the past two weeks. Been smoking them lately because of the smaller size, and I had a lot of them. I need to stock up on a variety of Coronas for wintertime smoking.
  • Options
    Just finished an AB Tempus...
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Barclay Rex Tatuaje...all I can say is "wow," can't believe I waited this long to light one up..good thing I stocked up on some boxes!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Another Fuentes Cuban Corona.. I think I've had enough for awhile. Eight in the past two weeks. Been smoking them lately because of the smaller size, and I had a lot of them. I need to stock up on a variety of Coronas for wintertime smoking.
    I need some coronas, too. I've been smoking (including today) from my tin of Onyx. Tasty little buggers, but not as tasty as their bigger brothers. Great for cold weather though.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Just finished a diesel unholy cocktail torpedo, very nice!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    had an Ave Marie and a CAO Brazilia
  • Options
    Had an LFD DL700 on my drive this morning...
  • Options
    Today was a Rocky Patel- Patel Brothers. The Pennsylvania Broadleaf Maduro really makes this one unique. I just read that the blend has been changed (S.O.B ! ) to a Habano wrapper in what is called Patel Brothers Next Generation. I sure hope they continue with the Penn. broadleaf as this is what I was searching for. Burn, construction, and flavor profile are excellent, a box worthy cigar for me.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Rocky Patel- Patel Brothers. The Pennsylvania Broadleaf Maduro really makes this one unique. I just read that the blend has been changed (S.O.B ! ) to a Habano wrapper in what is called Patel Brothers Next Generation. I sure hope they continue with the Penn. broadleaf as this is what I was searching for. Burn, construction, and flavor profile are excellent, a box worthy cigar for me.
    sounds like it'll change. better stock up.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    So last night I fired up one of the Sencillos that I picked up in the half price bin at a local B&M and I have to say WOW! Damn good smoke! Burn and draw were perfect and tons of a flavor from a med bodied smoke. These are made by Camacho for Prometheus and I will have to try to get my hands on some mroe of these! Very impressive stick!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    Yeah, I'm afriad of that. This would not be the first time I fell in love with a cigar and it was either discontinued, limited edition, or re-blended. I'm still in mourning over the La Aurora 1495/ 1994 Cameroon Corona. The Rocky Patel Winter 2009, and even my long time favorite Nordings are not the same. A testament to buy a box and hang on to them.. The problem there is they mature past the point you enjoyed them most.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    RP Sungrown, pretty good.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Going to smoke an LFD Coronado Corona Gorda. I'll post back here after it knocks me on my taint.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Had a Padilla Miami robusto last night aged about 1 yr. It was great!
  • Options
    Had a RP Decade this morning...
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    fuente doncarlos dbl rob . been in my humi 8-10 mths. wow. great stick
  • Options
    Trying my first Oliva V n loving it....its exactly what I was looking for....it stqrted off robust n rich with little spice and is just getting better...it usually takes me about the first inch before I warm up to a cigar but I liked this one right away!
  • Options
    Going to have a 5vegas 2010 tonight. seems like an idea last one of the year. tomorrow I'm having a D shorty, tat red tubo, and ending the year with a ISOM that I have had resting since 2000 just for the end of 2010.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    First smoke in 3 weeks.
    A bowl of Mac Baren Dark twist
    and now a Brickhouse Robusto
    Both very good.

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Officially finished the Coronado, took two hours!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    Yeah, I'm afriad of that. This would not be the first time I fell in love with a cigar and it was either discontinued, limited edition, or re-blended. I'm still in mourning over the La Aurora 1495/ 1994 Cameroon Corona. The Rocky Patel Winter 2009, and even my long time favorite Nordings are not the same. A testament to buy a box and hang on to them.. The problem there is they mature past the point you enjoyed them most.
    bitter sweet I know. I do miss me some old nordings though...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Outside enjoying the warm 50 degree weather and a San Miguel Toro. Its my first and a damn fine smoke. A lot more complex and flavorfull than I figured. May just make it in my top 10 if the excellent burn keeps up.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Double.