Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm unsure about tonight but tomorrow will be a MoW Puro Authenitco ROTT!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW R this morning...
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Had a Diesel Unlimited d.7
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    DPG Cuban Classic
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Location: Germany Time: 2147 hrs Cigar: Macanudo Maduro Diplomat Results: PM Me
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    CAO Gold and Tatuaje Havana VI, both delicious down to the nub.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    had a Fuente Sun Grown today. My first one and it was pretty good. It got a bit spicy right in the middle which was pretty nice. Not bad, better than all the other Fuente smokes I've had!
  • Options
    RP Decade
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom blue label churchill
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I had a Perdomo Habano Toro, w/ a Corojo wrapper. Awesome cigar w/ a ton of flavor to it. Have one more in my humi...think I may have to splurge on a box.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Terrible smoking day for me. First up was an Independence Torp not really that good.
    The ride home was accompanied by a Mac Cru Royal... what a waste of tobacco.

• Options
    Sitting in my car smoking a San Lotano Habano toro and loving it! Great smoke and flawless construction! Perfect draw and burn every time.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just lit up a Cain F torpedo with a glass of Ardbeg 10 Year. Great start to the evening before we get started recording our first podcast of the week!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    RP 1990...good everyday smoke for me!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Settled on a RP Decade and a ccom sun grown label (courtesy of Todd!) and a bucket of beers for the night!
  • Options
    Also had my first MOW original corona tonight. I fell in love with the line the first time I tried it and the corona was a nice reminder of what I loved so much about these cigars. I'll be needing more of them soon!
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Casa Magna Colorado while out fly fishing today! Could not have enjoyed the day more (unless I had caught something)!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cohiba XV 645 to kick off my afternoon. To cap of my day I had a Tautaje Cojonu 2003 accompanied by a Stone Brewery Vertical Epic 10.10.10, great cigar and a great beer, they went well together. Now I'm ready to face the rest of the week...until tomorrow.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Great night for me!! Started with the Cain F and fished up with the new Cain Daytona! Great cigar and possibly my favorite of the Cain line. Like Kuzi said, not as full bodied as the other cains but a very well balanced cigar with amazing flavor! I will have to get more of these before I crown them the best of the Cain brand. Need to try it in the corona next!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I might change it up and smoke some shisha out of my three bowl hookah I just got...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    I started my day with a MOW Virtue it was so good I went strait into a Ruination. Tonight is a nice warm night, around 43 degrees F out, so I'm finishing up with Indian Tobac Arrow at the moment.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    The Hoos:
    I started my day with a MOW Virtue it was so good I went strait into a Ruination. Tonight is a nice warm night, around 43 degrees F out, so I'm finishing up with Indian Tobac Arrow at the moment.
    Hell of a day.

What takes you to the AZ? I lived there for 7 years...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    In 2 hours 15 min I'll be working on an Oliva Serie G Cameroon.
  • Options
    Had a Morro Castle before lunch yesterday which I thought was great and then moved into a nub habano later n the afternoon. Hadn't had a nub in a long time but thought it was pretty good.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Kicked off the day with a CCOM Red Label, then probably something with a little more heft later. Trying to decide between an AVO LE10 or a Diesel D.5
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha Centurian with a bit over 2 years on it.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Just sent out 20 job applications, so it's time for a beer, pizza, and a LGC Series N
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff’s Puro Dominicano Robsuto, niceeeeeee.........
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked an Ave Maria to the nub this afternoon....