Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Camacho Triple Maduro or LFD Double Lingero Chisel?

Well what ever I choose the other will be tomorrow
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    MoW Armada last night.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Punch Maduro from Habana
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    jam session tonight - Gurkha Evil waiting in the humi
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Smoked half a Perdomo Habano Maduro... the draw was so freaking tight that I only got to the half way point on a robusto after an hour.
    Very disappointing smoke

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Gonna try an Ave Maria for the first time tonight. Then later on I'm gonna have an Oliva Serie G
  • Options
    I lit up a Punch Grand Cru tonight. I was 2/3 of the way through when I spilled my beer onto the resting cigar. So I cleaned up, pulled out an Origen Original, and poured another Roscoe's Hop House Amber Ale to salvage the night.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Smoked half a Perdomo Habano Maduro... the draw was so freaking tight that I only got to the half way point on a robusto after an hour.
    Very disappointing smoke

That sucks, that's always been a "go to" stick for me.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited torp
  • Options
    Smoked an Oliva Connecticut Reserve Lonsdale, gonna follow up dinner with a San Lotano Habano.

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked my first Liga Privada No9 robusto! Fantastic!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    San Cristobal robusto

then LFD Cabinet Maduro
    was told that only a few boxes of these Hand picked cigars (by lito of course) are made/distributed a year
    of course i had to have one. it was good. worth the price but i probably wont be back for seconds even if they had them when i went back .
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Tonight was a Zino Platinum Grand Master. Great smoke as always. I haven't had one of these in so long that I couldn't resist firing one up even though I just got them in last week.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Going to an International Food Festival tonight, any suggestions for a nice smoke after I stuff my face?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    JCizzle:
    Going to an International Food Festival tonight, any suggestions for a nice smoke after I stuff my face?
    Diesel UC
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • Options
    Had a Mote Classic Churchill... for a 10 dollar cigar it's not very flavorful.

• Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    Just finished a Cain Habano robusto.
  • Options
    WOW Just had a La Vieja Habana Maduro that Joey traded to me. OMG!
    He was right these things are amazing.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Mote Classic Churchill... for a 10 dollar cigar it's not very flavorful.

I'm a newb who started with Monte's. I have tried may other brands and when I went back to the Monte's, I was really disapointed. I will never go back to them. Just not worth the money when there are so many better cigars out there. IMO
  • Options
    Had my birthday smoke today. An RP Decade. I know others aren't fans of RP, but that cigar is still my favorite.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    601 Red, wrote about it in the ratings and reviews. Okay at first then it plummeted.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had 2 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #5, those things are like crack. Finished with a Dirty Rat, much better with a few months rest compared to fresh OTT.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Diesel Unlimited this morning while grilling out in balmy 25 degree weather...lol
  • Options
    R_M_GR_M_G Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Just a little Cohiba Red Dot :)
    "...and in the evenings the men would be men. We would sit round the fire and share a drink, a smoke and old war stories that oft dealt more with women than war it's self. There were no fathers or sons, bosses nor hands, we were just men sitting round a fire."
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Diesel Shorty while grilling chicken.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    JCizzle:
    Diesel UC
    Thanks for the recommendation, I have some of those in the pipeline. I ended up going with a Gurkha Centurian, it went great with all the spicy food I had.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Perdomo 2 earlier.....Alec Bradley Sungrown now...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoked a ccom brazilian label last night...mmmmm i love these.