Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all. A 5-Vegas classic with my fresh pot of DD coffee and a Sunday paper; everyone's still sleeping - life is good.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried my 1st Man O' War Puro Authentico last night....I'm in love with this stick..I can just imagine how better these will get with some age on it. Shout outs to AJ and Alex...this one is a winner!!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Last night before the fights I had a Man O War Puro Authentico, it was fantastic! During the fights I had a Padron 6000. It, too, was delicious! Good night overall
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I had an Alec Bradley MAXX Brazil yesterday on the golf course. It is probably my favorite AB stick so far.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up an AB Tempus...
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Just smoked a Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Night.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    quix24:
    I had an Alec Bradley MAXX Brazil yesterday on the golf course. It is probably my favorite AB stick so far.
    this and the Tempus Maduro are my favorite AB sticks
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Perdomo Lot23 Natural....
  • Options
    Half way through a Nub Habano 464, enjoying the beautiful weather in Atlanta.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    AF 8-5-8 Natural. I think I'm gonna give up on Arturo Fuente - I've had the Anejo and didn't care for the flavors, I had the 8-5-8 and didn't care for the flavors, and I've had the GOF DC and Carlito; DC was pretty bad, but the Carlito was pretty good.

I dunno, in each case, with the exception of the GOF DC, the cigar was balanced, but I just really don't like the flavors the cigar is giving off.

Otherwise, I had a LGC Series N a few hours ago - really smooth cigar; definitely something I'd like to get a box of

• Options
    The weather is so nice, I decided to light up an Origen Original. I really like this little cigar.
  • Options
    Just finished a ccom red label
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Finished Pepin Garcia Blue just over an hour ago. After dinner maybe 5-Vegas Cask, haven't tried one yet. Decisions..........
  • Options
    just finishing up a D unlimited. A box of these might be in my future if my motorbike ever sells.
  • Options
    I haven't decided yet, must wait until I get home. I'm thinking either a Diesel Unlimited, RP Edge mudoro, Oliva V or a Paddila Miami. I'm leaning towards the diesel...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Today I smoke nothing, for I have The Diarrhea. That's right, it's capitalized. ugh.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    AF 8-5-8 Natural. I think I'm gonna give up on Arturo Fuente - I've had the Anejo and didn't care for the flavors, I had the 8-5-8 and didn't care for the flavors, and I've had the GOF DC and Carlito; DC was pretty bad, but the Carlito was pretty good.

I dunno, in each case, with the exception of the GOF DC, the cigar was balanced, but I just really don't like the flavors the cigar is giving off.

Otherwise, I had a LGC Series N a few hours ago - really smooth cigar; definitely something I'd like to get a box of

Good thing there are so many brands and lines for our tastes, huh? I'll try anything once, but at the end of the day all of us want to enjoy our premium sticks, not force our palates.

As for me I'm going to start off with a MoW Virtue, followed by one of two RP Olde World Reserve that bandyt09 gave me and then later tonight either my first Padilla Signature 1932 (if I have the guts) or a San Lotano Maduro.

• Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Got a ton of stuff done today so I rewarded myself with a IT super fuerte natural wrapper that has some time on it... very nice... got some cinnamon and gingerbread notes in addition to the strength... just fired up a don lino africa kuro... love them little fire plugs!
  • Options
    Having a desiel shorty.. Really good so far.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Had an old Don Tomas Clasico in my humi. Man, this thing felt like a real stick. Hard as a rock. But it drew well and satisfied.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Bolivar B2, every couple of months when I smoke one it reminds me it's the undisputed heavy weight in my collection...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    drpepperdude:

Good thing there are so many brands and lines for our tastes, huh? I'll try anything once, but at the end of the day all of us want to enjoy our premium sticks, not force our palates.

True; no use forcing yourself to smoke something if you don't enjoy it!

Think I'm gonna light up another LGC Series N tonight and start pricing different sites for a box, unless Ccom wants to do a DD on the Glorioso vitola *hint-hint*
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    GH 2002. Ugh! Almost 2 weeks of dryboxing and the damn wrapper still doesn't burn. I'm going to plaster these things all over my house...in case of fire I'll have plenty of time to get me, my family and ALL our belongings safely into the yard, and probably save the house too!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    bigharpoon:
    GH 2002. Ugh! Almost 2 weeks of dryboxing and the damn wrapper still doesn't burn. I'm going to plaster these things all over my house...in case of fire I'll have plenty of time to get me, my family and ALL our belongings safely into the yard, and probably save the house too!
    I may just take mine and lay them over my guns and valuables it would save me a ton on a gun safe.

just lit up a MoW Puro and loving it.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    a most excellent LFD premium
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a Sol Cubano Sumatra today. Not a great cigar but good and would be nice as a daily smoke if they still made them.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking a Cubao right now, only ever had one before and I don't remember being impressed, but I am right now. Smooth light draw, tastes of warm toast and coffee with a background of earthy sweetness, and after a long day at work, it is very, very nice!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    smoked a nub cameroon earlier that i recieved in a trade from nick2021 and must say it was a great little smoke. razer sharp burn no issues whatsoever. thought about doing a nub stand pic as it held on till the end but i was driving at the time so i didnt want to push it! Great smoke!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Had an Oliveros King Havano Black Knight. Interestin stick..... Started off realt mellow and sweet and evolved into a spicy full bodided earthy smoke. Very interesting and complex.
  • Options
    Tried a Montecristo 75th Anniversary last night...blah! That stick was plugged like mug! Oh well..I tossed it bout half way through.