Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Pacman84:
    Diesel unlimited...love this cigar

Having one of these tomorrow morning. Freakishly nice weather has allowed me to enjoy cigars yesterday and today hopefully tomorrow as well. Yesterday was a 601 blue right now a MOW Ruiny. In Feb no less.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Diesel Unlimited d.7 earlier this afternoon. Just finished up a Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva robusto grande that was nothing short of great, if the others I have perform like this one I'd easily put it in my top 5 all time list.
  • Options
    drpepperdude:
    I'm smoking a LPH Morado Robusto right now and it's not going well; wrapper came off below the cap after punching, and there's a split in the wrapper at the halfway point that I haven't reached yet.

Smoke is pretty good though, sits in the low end of medium and pretty toasty.

On a related note, I just acquired a new DSLR camera and have been taking macro shots and will post pics once the stick is done.

Here's the pics... stick tunneled right after halfway point and it was through :(

Will try another one next week after they've rested more; this one rested a week before smoking.

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just finished an AVO Maduro. Very nice smoke. Smooth, good flavor, excellent construction and burn.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a 5 Vegas Classic...Always good.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Last night I had an Opus X robusto and this morning some Cuban twang with an Upmann No. 2...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Just finished an AVO Maduro. Very nice smoke. Smooth, good flavor, excellent construction and burn.
    it is a good smoke but i still think that it is the weakest of the Avo line.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a 5 Vegas Miami Torp on the ride in... great morning smoke.

• Options
    Think tonight might be another of the COTMC smokes. Maybe the Sigelo.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked my last Sun Grown Label torpedo
  • Options
    I had my first Gurka today. It was a Regent and it was pretty good. I didn't like the first inch, but after that it kept getting better and better all the way to the nub. I will definately try one again.
  • Options
    Ave Maria. Man AJ knows what he's doin. Perfect burn, smooth, excellent blend of flavors.
  • Options
    Cu-Avana Punisher. image
  • Options
    nbartomeli:
    Cu-Avana Punisher. image
    gotta say that looks pretty damn sexy.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    nbartomeli:
    Cu-Avana Punisher. image
    yummy Oban one of Favs!
  • Options
    Finally had a LHC OF for the first time. Really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Warlock, very nice.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited torp
  • Options
    Smoking my first Rocky Patel 1990 Vintage. So far, so good. Will post review and pics later in Ratings forum.

• Options
    Had a ccom sungrown earlier great bang for the buck
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Had a Nica Libre (nice substitute to a Padron, but I kinda like the Padron 4000 or 3000 better, a San Miguel (didn't like the first half, second half is pretty good), and a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro (good cigar for the money, and they get better with age/rest)
  • Options
    Just finished up a MOW R...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. Yum.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Black.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a Reserva MiraFlor lancero earlier with 2-3 years on it, fantastic cigar. Later was a Pinar del Rio Oscuro robusto, nice flavor on this one, I liked it.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Had a Reserva MiraFlor lancero earlier .....
    There you go making up cigars again.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Was planning a Diesel Unlimited today but changed my mind to a Cubao #2. Was not sorry I did.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a 3 cigar day yesterday. A 5 Vegas Miami Torp, Gran Habano GH2 (found in the depth of the humi), and my first Diesel Unlimited.
    I loved the first half of the diesel but once the second half hit the leatheresque flavors it turned into a total fail.

• Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    my wife's gone for the weekend so tonight will be at least 2 sticks. I think that Punch Uppercut in my humi is going to meet it's demise as well as an LFD DL Maduro chiselito