Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I tried the Carlos Torano Exodus Silver and it was such a delite. Burned well, drag was perfect, medium body, great taste. Might have just moved up on my favorite list.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Padilla Miami churchill to start. Diesel Unlimited d.x later. Padilla Signature 1932 churchill to end. Good day.
    Dang those are some great smokes! That Padilla 32 in the churchill is fantastic! One of my favorites, I just wish I had more of them.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Nestor Miranda Special Selection Robusto Grande Rosado
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Heading out to have a Viaje WLP this afternoon.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    zino scepter master edition 2010 last night at a B&M...was okay, thought the 2009 was better
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Had a DPG Blue Label at work yesterday. Not a bad stick. Didn't get to finish it though. Too busy.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a Graycliff G2 Turbo this morning while working on the crossword with the wife and drinking coffee. Great stick. It has that Graycliff delicacy and nuanced aroma that I like. Actually tasted like it could have been made in the Bahamas.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    stubshaft:
    Nestor Miranda Special Selection Robusto Grande Rosado
    That is one of my favorite cigars in the lancero size!
  • Just smoked a My Father No. 1 that my wife gave me for Valentine's Day. It was a nice, full bodied smoke. Later, I may light up the VSG that she got for me.
    Had a Tat Black this afternoon...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don Carlos #3 with 18 months on it with a Sudwerk Marzen.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    j0z3r:
    Padilla Miami churchill to start. Diesel Unlimited d.x later. Padilla Signature 1932 churchill to end. Good day.
    Dang those are some great smokes! That Padilla 32 in the churchill is fantastic! One of my favorites, I just wish I had more of them.
    Love the 1932 churchill, second in my opinion only to the torpedo. I'm trying to smoke down the boxes of 1932 churchills and Miami churchills to free up some room, almost done with the Miami's. Have 2+ years on both and they're fantastic.
  • MoW Virtue, followed by Carlos Torano Exodus Silver, then Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 (Torano sampler been resting a week, time to bust it out).

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smoked a Gurkha Blue Steel while working my new storage shed.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carlos Tora
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    TTT Trinidad Maduro :)
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Today I smoked a Black pearl and a Graycliff Platinum Limited 2010. Both where fine smokes!
  • SmokySuit:
    Today I smoked a Black pearl and a Graycliff Platinum Limited 2010. Both where fine smokes!
    Yeah, Black Pearl was my first ever maduro; good semi-sweet flavor with a dry finish and usually a good follow-up to a connecticut smoke.

Had a Partagas Salomon tonight, great cigar...
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Litto Gomez Diez Maduro double toro
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Tonight is a mellow night after a long 1st night. Gof 2005 Carlito, FFOX fuente fuente, casa fuente corona gorda, and Don Carlos lancero. I think I got another 2more to go tonight. Time for buffet!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    My Father Le Bijou Petit Robusto. Favorite size in that line.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my 1st Particulares last night...I loved it. Shout out to the Beard for suggesting this stick..and shout outs to Kelly for her deal!!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Had a Morro Castle last night, little torpedo, maybe 5 inches. Didn't care for the flavors. I know a lot of you guys like these, and there was nothing wrong with the cigar; it's just that I didn't like what I tasted in this one
    Just finiahed up a Camacho Triple Maduro...
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Just had a Particulares from the Kelly deal - very nice cigar. Can anyone tell me what I'm tasting though? There was a definitely dominant flavor that reminded me of Padron; maybe wood or leather?

Second half had some nice underlying sweetness; just a nice cheap cigar that I'll be getting more of in the future

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Went out early this morning and started a fire. Did the crossword/sudoku with the wife and I lit up a R&J Viejo Toro. Nice flavor and aroma, but I got sick of the crap draw and chucked it in the fire after a few inches. Then I tried out a Perdomo Oscuro something or other I got from Garen when he was doing his mad bomber run. That was much better. Very enjoyable. Thanks for that one Garen.
  • Had my first ever Gurkha legend. Little to no spice, tobacco and coffee flavors. Very pedestrian in my opinion and glad I got it cheap as part of a sampler.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoying the warmer weather with a New Castle and an Anejo.!