Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Tat Black from my Christmas Top Tier Sampler. Thanks to my lovely wife.

You Sir are the man. I took that out last night and just asked Tim about them.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Casa Blanca Reserve No. 5 with quite a few years on it.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Oliva O Maduro Robust for lunch.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a G2.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Got tomorrow off work. might light up a aroma de cuba chuchill with about a year on it tonight.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed a Padilla Cazadores. Not a bad smoke at all.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a CAO LA Traviata tonight. I would have another, it stayed consistant throughout and I like that.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Since I was able to score a smoking room at the hotel I'm at while renovations are finishing up at me casa I was able to enjoy about 7 sticks so far
    Gurkha Gengis Kahn Double Carona
    MOW SE
    MOW Ruination
    LHC OF Belicoso
    San Latano Habano
    Gurkha Centurion Double Perfecto
    forget the 7th.. and have Diesel Shorty and another stick lined up for later tonight.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Hayblet:
    Since I was able to score a smoking room at the hotel I'm at while renovations are finishing up at me casa I was able to enjoy about 7 sticks so far
    Gurkha Gengis Kahn Double Carona
    MOW SE
    MOW Ruination
    LHC OF Belicoso
    San Latano Habano
    Gurkha Centurion Double Perfecto
    forget the 7th.. and have Diesel Shorty and another stick lined up for later tonight.
    All today? man you are a rock star if that is the case.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    started the great evning off with another perfect smoke! ambos mundos , imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. Hey, Hay..Hope those renovations take all summer. It sounds like a mini vacation you got going on.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Daytona..good smoke!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a ab prensado
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Oliva V for my third and final Oliva of the day.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    2 Bowls of Davidoff Green Pipe tobacco
    Flor De Gonzalez Selection Toro
    Gurkha Microbatch S-2

All in all a good day.

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    a little birthday celebration including two of my favorites: image
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Almost forgot. Liga Privada Dirty Rat. The first half was a very pleasant cigar that I feel will get much better with some rest. Great flavor profile, the only complaint would be at the half-way point I couldn't keep it burning. It was tunneling badly and finally burned back through about an inch further along. All the relights spoiled the taste of the second half. I will try again later.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Blue label and a FFOX Double Robusto? Yummmm.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    AJGARLETT:
    a little birthday celebration including two of my favorites: image

Now that's how you celebrate a birthday !!! Blue Label has been on my buy list for sometime, it'll go nice next to the Green and Gold. Gonna eventually breakdown and splurge only problem is the wife knows how much it costs so i'll be in for some serious interrogation after shes see it in the man cave.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just lit my first MOW Puro Authentico!
    Thank you Zeebra!!!
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple this morning and a La Aurora 100 Anos tonight...
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Had to give up on a Quesada Tributo. Burn issues and a horrible draw. Abandoned it about halfway through. I hate having to do that. :(
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    babsdpu:
    Had to give up on a Quesada Tributo. Burn issues and a horrible draw. Abandoned it about halfway through. I hate having to do that. :(
    I couldn't get into those either, same issue.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    babsdpu:
    I just got three of those. How was the flavor?
  • Options
    Ok, so smoke number 2 of the night is the Litto Gomez Diez! Just lit up and WOW!!! This makes me want one of the Litto Gomez Small Batch even more than I already did.. This is an amazing cigar and a big thanks goes out to a great BOTL Kuzi for this stick. He told me it was an amazing cigar and he didn't lead me wrong!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    A pork butt and a brisket for tomorrow:)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Ok, so smoke number 2 of the night is the Litto Gomez Diez! Just lit up and WOW!!! This makes me want one of the Litto Gomez Small Batch even more than I already did.. This is an amazing cigar and a big thanks goes out to a great BOTL Kuzi for this stick. He told me it was an amazing cigar and he didn't lead me wrong!
    That's a killer cigar. I smoked one of the 2009 LGD Chisels and now I kick myself for not having bought a box. What year and vitola did you smoke?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    That's a killer cigar. I smoked one of the 2009 LGD Chisels and now I kick myself for not having bought a box. What year and vitola did you smoke?
    Mine is an 09' as well in like a corona gorda or a lonsdale size. Absolutely amazing cigar. I've still got over a third of the cigar left.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    Mine is an 09' as well in like a corona gorda or a lonsdale size. Absolutely amazing cigar. I've still got over a third of the cigar left.
    Very nice. After reading your post I started to get an itchy trigger finger looking at the LGD 2010...I remedied that by paying my bills. lol