Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    ejenne87:
    PuroFreak:
    MOW Ruination corona tonight.
    What do you think of this one? I've been really looking forward to trying it! Hopefully it lives up to my expectations....
    I like it better than the other size I've had, but still not my favorite cigar by any means. I'll have to leave the other one for a long long time before I light it up.
    Ok, the cigar got much better after the first inch or so. I enjoyed it much more than the larger sizes. There are many other cigars I'd pick ahead of the Ruination personally, but I won't avoid it. I'll still let the other one rest a year or two and see what I think about it then.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora 107 lancero. Great burn great draw great complex flavors can't ask for anything else from a cigar.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    La Aurora 107 lancero. Great burn great draw great complex flavors can't ask for anything else from a cigar.
    where does one find said lancero? Ccom only sells 3 sizes :-(
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    lcpleel:
    where does one find said lancero? Ccom only sells 3 sizes :-(
    Ccom does sell the lancero, just have to email/call. Tim hooked me up with a very nice 107 sampler, 2 each of the robusto, toro, belicoso, and lancero for a really good price.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Torano Exodus 1959 for lunch.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    j0z3r:
    Today was a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet #4 with about 2.5 years on it, 5 Vegas Limitada '05, Partagas 150 corona gorda, MoW Puro, Casa Magna colorado toro. Also got some pipe action in with some Davidoff Flake Medallions and G.L. Pease Charing Cross, the Davidoff is good the Charing Cross is excellent. I think I'm done in.
    Jesus Christ! That's a lot of smokes plus a Limitada 05? Damn u, I'm jealous.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've had a bunch in the last couple of days. Don't remember all of them though. I had a CX2 the other night. The burn and draw were perfect. Come to think of it, every CX2 I have had has had a great burn. It was as even as it gets. I think I have had this one for about 2 years. As much as I like the Cameroon this cigar doesn't wow me though. There are some highlights but in the end I think it is just an average stick. It was nicely packed and firm as hell.

Yesterday I had a AB Tempus Torpedo that I have had probably a good 2 years. This one smoked from before 3 to around 5:30. Don't know why it smoked so long. It wasn't a bad cigar but this would be the second I had with the first being rott. It did have some burn issues and did go out a couple of times. I think I have a few more and will let them age longer. Maybe another year for one.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Had my first Camacho PE last night. I had quite a few construction issues, but I knew they were there going in to it, and I smoked it anyway, but the flavor was very enjoyable. I have two more that I'm going to let sit for a little longer.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    antanio dark corojo. Very nice and courtesy of bandy t09, thank you sir!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Vengeance 98, pretty darn tasty.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    It is a **** day here. Think a MoW R should set it right.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lake erie monster and then a bit later a Marsh Wheeling cigar.
    not bad for a machine made dry cured smoke that i got for free.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    PDR Habano Sun Grown. What a nice surprise... very flavorful.
  • Options
    La Sirena
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a AF Hemi Sig. Maddy. Horrible construction including a giant patch on the side but was still pretty darn good.
  • Options
    going to light up a lp dirty rat since i finished my phiso final should be a good smoke!
  • Options
    Oliva O
  • Options
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo! Nice!!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st was a cao la traviata was great and now the maduro,
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Camacho corojo the year 10 anniversary
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    RP 1990
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Padilla 1948 LE, pretty nice for a $2 stick, I'm a big fan of the regular 1948 and this one is similar while adding a little something extra with the addition of, I believe, a different grade habano wrapper, toasty, woodsy, a bit of leather and overall a nice medium, anytime of day stick. Finished up with a Zino Z-Class belicoso, don't recall the exact dimensions, but it was something like 5 x46 or so, very Zino-esque flavor profile and deceptively strong, I quite enjoyed that one and would recommend it to Avo/Zino fans.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Smoke a Torano Exodus 1916 while smoking some pork ribs and drinking Sierra Nevada Glissade. A good night!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Graycliff G2 Turbo
  • Options
    Illusione MJ-12, delicious as always.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    Just fired up a 5 Vegas AAA with about 6-7 months on it. So far, so good.
    next time i order ill have to get a 5er of those.
    Might want to order soon, I just put an order in online and the add-on deal was a 5er of AAA's for $13.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Padilla 1948 LE, pretty nice for a $2 stick, I'm a big fan of the regular 1948 and this one is similar while adding a little something extra with the addition of, I believe, a different grade habano wrapper, toasty, woodsy, a bit of leather and overall a nice medium, anytime of day stick. Finished up with a Zino Z-Class belicoso, don't recall the exact dimensions, but it was something like 5 x46 or so, very Zino-esque flavor profile and deceptively strong, I quite enjoyed that one and would recommend it to Avo/Zino fans.
    Awesome to hear something about the new Z-Class. I'm looking forward to trying one soon!

My Dark Corojo tonight had great flavor, but I had the hardest damn time keeping it lit. Damn wrapper kept needing to be re-lit. Great smoke but was too much work. First time I've had a problem with these...
  • Options
    drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    Good smoke session today: started out with a Padilla Single Batch torp (thx Joe), then enjoyed a well-rested El Triunfador No. 4 then finishing out with an Oliva Serie G Cameroon (pyramid? had a nippled foot).

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Tat Black from my Christmas Top Tier Sampler. Thanks to my lovely wife.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..