Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    MonteWhite:
    Heavy:
    MonteWhite:
    Just smoked an Oliva Serie O Maduro Perfecto. I still have yet to find a maduro that I like...
    I used to be that way. Now I am a maduro ho. What types of cigars do you like now? If the O was a little much, try the G maduro. It's milder but very tasty IMO.
    In term of wrappers, there isn't on that I particularly love, I just don't seem to like maduros. I always get a heaviness in my throat and chest that I don't find pleasant. But I do have the G maduro resting in my humidor. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to light that one up soon!
    That's exactly how i used to feel about them - I thought of it as an oily-muddy type flavor that got in the way of the flavors I was looking for. I smoked some mild maduros to focus more on the maduro flavor. After that, I realized how the maduro wrapper could compliment rather than interfere with other flavors.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Tried a Greycliff Espresso. That is one smooth cigar
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Cusano 18 one of my favorites
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Cabaigaun Maduro 46. My #1. Love it.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Awesome smoke! Cabaiguan is one of my favorites as well!
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    RP Vintage '90 - one of my favorite go-to's.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    PuroFreak:
    t_evan50:
    Must be a Texas thing. I found the first one I ever had at a B&M in Ft. Worth.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    t_evan50:
    PuroFreak:
    t_evan50:
    Must be a Texas thing. I found the first one I ever had at a B&M in Ft. Worth.
    Its in my top 3 Connecticut wrapped cigars without a doubt. We know how to do things in Texas! LoL
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up, firing up a cain f robusto
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Ordered some Perdomo ESV seconds two weeks ago and had my first one today. Very enjoyable. Produced thick white smoke and taste good. A good type of cigar for a everyday smoke.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Attempted to smoke a Casa Manga Colorado
    I hated that POS.

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Magna oscuro
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    This afternoon I had a Gran Habano Vintage (2002). Man I am really digging this cigar.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    OH my wife open my first humidor ................................................ and she get me !a DON THOMAS
  • Options
    CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger with coffee.
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Smoked a nice Cusano 18 double connie tonight had a break from the rain today so had time to enjoy it. I love this cigar
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the cain f is going to the nub, great smoke, next up i got waiting is a af flor fina 858 maduro , woulda started outside but we have winds here gusting to about 25 knotts
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Oliva V at Wise Ash followed by EO 601 Blue on ride home.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Achilles
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    bige1371:
    Smoked a nice Cusano 18 double connie I love this cigar
    I will agree, Cusano 18 is one of my favs. Although tonight I had a Rocky’s Original Edge...YUMMY!!!
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    MOW
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Celebrating my acquisition of Prymes today with a different cigar that is no longer in production, the Xikar Defiance. Damn, it has been far too long since I enjoyed one of these.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    5 Vegas Classic Corona while working in the yard.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Puffing on a Man o' War Ruination robusto no.2 im really impressed with this smoke...burn is razor sharp and getting some "pleasant" flavors!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    tat drac
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano for the first time
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Cubao toro. I underestimated how cold it is out. Hope I make it through
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Oliva Serie O. I love Olivas but this one did nothing for me. Would have been a great smoke if not for some funky flavors. Par for the course I guess, I don't like the O maduro much either. Give me Gs and the occasional V.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    babsdpu:
    Oliva Serie O. I love Olivas but this one did nothing for me. Would have been a great smoke if not for some funky flavors. Par for the course I guess, I don't like the O maduro much either. Give me Gs and the occasional V.

Never cared for the Os. Used to love the Gs got sick of em. Vs never get old.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Benji BMP-7A, damn it's fvckn good!