Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Joe, if you could PM me that info as well I would greatly appreciate it. Been wanting to try those for a while.

Today's going to be a cigar day for me. I am trying to decide between a MoW Puro or an Avo LE10. Of course I have a couple of the '11s calling to me too. Hell, I don't know.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I had a Black Pearl tonight thanks to the generosity of RCY. It was a very nice smoke with a pretty smooth finish. I will definitely revisit this in the future.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This was like butter today on the golf course. Having a Padilla Dominus right now.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Now smoke a PARTAGAS-HABANA serie d no.4
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just fired up a ladc robusto
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cu-avana intenso punisher..good smoke I have some more coming in the mail soon.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    This afternoon I enjoyed a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and a half hour ago I enjoyed an AVO XO
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    San lotano connecticut
    next up a la perla habana maduro
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Oliva V torp....tough draw on this guy, I think they need to sit for awhile
    AJGARLETT:
    Oliva V torp....tough draw on this guy, I think they need to sit for awhile
    had one of mine like that awhile back first one, hope rollers and quailty control insnt starting to slack off
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo a great finish to my day.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    PuroFreak:

My Dark Corojo tonight had great flavor, but I had the hardest damn time keeping it lit. Damn wrapper kept needing to be re-lit. Great smoke but was too much work. First time I've had a problem with these...

All 4 JDN DCs Ive ever had were exactly like this. Stii dont know what this cigar is about cause Ive never had an even wrapper/filler/binder draw from one. Last one I have is getting dryboxed.

601 green now, too loose of a draw but good.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started with a Litto Gomez Small Batch 3 after work, great cigar but a little on the strong side for not having eaten anything for some hours...got a real gut punch in the final third. Finished up with a God of Fire Don Carlos 2006 robusto, always enjoy that one on the very infrequent occasions when I smoke one.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just lit a Johnny-O! Corona Extra (6x43 pigtail/shagfoot). It tastes young, but it really oily, and has a good balance of sweet and spice, with a cake like core. probably going to smoke a few young, and hide the rest for a few years (as per John's recommendation...)
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    CAO Italia
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Just smoked an Oliva Serie O Maduro Perfecto. I still have yet to find a maduro that I like...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gaberox:
    PuroFreak:
    My Dark Corojo tonight had great flavor, but I had the hardest damn time keeping it lit. Damn wrapper kept needing to be re-lit. Great smoke but was too much work. First time I've had a problem with these...
    All 4 JDN DCs Ive ever had were exactly like this. Stii dont know what this cigar is about cause Ive never had an even wrapper/filler/binder draw from one. Last one I have is getting dryboxed. 601 green now, too loose of a draw but good.
    This was actually the first one I've had problems with. I want to get a box of these to put away and smoke one about every 6 months to see how they age. Great cigar!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying a ITC at the moment.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Tonight was a Savanelli and a 262 Paradigm.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    tonight I had a Gurkha Centurian and finished off with a MOWPA
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    MonteWhite:
    Just smoked an Oliva Serie O Maduro Perfecto. I still have yet to find a maduro that I like...
    I used to be that way. Now I am a maduro ho. What types of cigars do you like now? If the O was a little much, try the G maduro. It's milder but very tasty IMO.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    MonteWhite:

Have you tried the 601 Blue? I used to be a huge maduro fan, but my preferences have drifted elsewhere. But I could smoke this one all day long.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    MonteWhite:

Have you tried the 601 Blue? I used to be a huge maduro fan, but my preferences have drifted elsewhere. But I could smoke this one all day long.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a 5 Vegas Gold last night. Thinking about either a Diesel UC or a LHCOF tonight. Been walking on the mild side too much lately.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I tried for an AB Prensado last night. It had good flavors but the damn thing WOULD NOT stay lit no matter how I tried. Finally I had to give up half way through.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Tonight was a Savanelli and a 262 Paradigm.
    Which Savinelli did you have?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Last night I had the famous 70th anny by Perdomo... great flavor terrible burn.
    This morning was a La Gloria Cubana... I will have to get more of these.

Heavy:
    MonteWhite:
    I used to be that way. Now I am a maduro ho. What types of cigars do you like now? If the O was a little much, try the G maduro. It's milder but very tasty IMO.
    In term of wrappers, there isn't on that I particularly love, I just don't seem to like maduros. I always get a heaviness in my throat and chest that I don't find pleasant. But I do have the G maduro resting in my humidor. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to light that one up soon!
    ndhaon91:
    MonteWhite:
    I have not tried the 601 Blue. But I'll be sure to add that to my next order. Thanks!