Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just had my first San Lotano Habano. It lived up to the hype.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Having a Tempus Quadrum thanks again to RCY. Havent had a Tempus in over a year and man are these awesome! RCY you the man!
    gaberox:
    Having a Tempus Quadrum thanks again to RCY. Havent had a Tempus in over a year and man are these awesome! RCY you the man!
    Love those, and the Quadrum is my favorite size for them.
    Really the only AB I like. Though this is only my 3rd one. I wana try the Centuria 7x49 for this blend sounds awesome. Dying to try the maddy version as well. Is it just me or is the habano super dark for a natty wrapper?
    It is. Its hard telling the maduro from the habano unless you have them right next to each other.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    san lotano habano just lighting it up.
    alienmisprint:
    It is. Its hard telling the maduro from the habano unless you have them right next to each other.

Ya I was lookin at pics online to see if the maddie had an xtra band but no luck. Flavor tells me its the natty. So good not even half done and im already dreading the end lol.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Nica Libre... and wine
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Morro Castle with a Starbucks Americano. Maybe it was a bad combination, it wasnt good...
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    lcpleel:
    Just finished a Morro Castle with a Starbucks Americano. Maybe it was a bad combination, it wasnt good...

ewww. Drop the Americano for starters. Morro Castle should reveal earth flavors and then get more oaky as you smoke it to the final third. Pair it with a nutty or darker roast coffee or some A&W root beer and try it again.

If no joy, then I'd take any Morro Castles off your hands if I didn't have a box coming in...

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Padilla Single Batch #28FO, really good for a connie, I then moved on to a Gurkha Genghis Khan; I think it needs more age.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    San Lotano Habano Toro
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a MOW Armada. Don't think I'll be doing that again for a while. 2 hours and 20 or so minutes.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Nica Libre... and wine
    really? lassy your moving off the ML..?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a C.A.O. La Traviata.. Two thumbs up on this one. Leather and Molasses are featured here. Cedar and black pepper also made an appearance... always with a great burn and perfect draw. This cigar became an instant favorite with me.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Original Ashton robusto. Smooth and pleasant, but not much else happening. Definitely have to be in a super mild mood for this one.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1.....not a fan
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    For lunch I had a Diesel Shorty and for dinner I had one of my favorites La Flor Dominicana Airbender Robusto... Now I'm in a movie theater about to watch Thor...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RyJ 1875 that my brother RCY Cigars sent me
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixin to fire up a rp vintage 1992 toro
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Gurkha Beast.....
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    DPG Cuban Classic corona, compliments of BandyT60. Starting to like corona size cigars!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    MoW Virtue and LGC R.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Today was a C.A.O. La Traviata.. Two thumbs up on this one. Leather and Molasses are featured here. Cedar and black pepper also made an appearance... always with a great burn and perfect draw. This cigar became an instant favorite with me.

Fantastic smoke!
  • AB Prensado.. So far it's great
    this rp 1992 has been awsome, perfect burn, flavors and still have about 3 " left , 1 hour 20 mins. so far with some sierra nevada pale ales,lol
  • flayankeeflayankee Posts: 47
    MOW Robusto !
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    AB Prensado.. So far it's great
    That is a damn fine cigar! I'm a big Alec Bradley fan in general, but the Prensado is one of their top 3 smokes in my opinion.
    getting late for me but 1 more a mow puro authentico with another sierra nevada pale ale, jus fired up and WOWWEE
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Gurkha Titan and a Makers Mark 46 over an ice ball