Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Just finished my first Illusione Epernay, not sure what the size is called, but it was a lonsdale. What an excellent smoke, but I expect nothing less from Illusione.
    That is a fantastic cigar! I think its my favorite of the Illusione line.
    Honestly, I still prefer the standard Illusione, but I will definitely be keeping some Epernays on hand.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Damn I'm ready for a smoke! I just came back from 3 days off but didn't have a single cigar due to a sinus infection that made me think my head was going to burst open... I have 4 days off starting Saturday so hopefully I'll be completely over this sh*t by then.
  • Options
    Sounds like you need to make it a good one. No time like the present to try one of those Tempus Maduros.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a EP Carrillo Inaugural 2009 last night...
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    LPH Morado
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    had a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 last night with a guinness outside. just perfect...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    What did you think of this smoke? I've only had the regular EPC Short Runs and have loved them. I've seen these around and I've been wondering if they are worth the extra money.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    What did you think of this smoke? I've only had the regular EPC Short Runs and have loved them. I've seen these around and I've been wondering if they are worth the extra money.

I will PM you. It was the worst experience I ever had with a cigar. Guys don't read into this. I will smoke another one.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

Sorry buddy but after all the crap you were giving me about my Ashton a couple of days ago, I don't have much sympathy for ya. You look like a beat down puppy with its tail tucked between its legs. Probably the same look I had too. But...I sure did enjoy my CAO.
  • Options
    I do believe since everyone has been talking about the Gurkha Centurian today, I will have to give it a shot tonight. I will post in the other thread on my findings.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    I'm a bit late, but I tried a Kristoff Ligero Criollo the other night in the robusto size. 5 1/2 x 54 is one big robusto! Pretty impressive smoke though. image
  • Options
    While I was sitting there tonight enjoying my Centurian, I noticed something....It was RCY with a big as grin on his face while he was actually enjoying an Inagural 2009. Gotta say, a happy Rick is a happy group. Glad to see you smile again buddy.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Oliva O perfecto I got bombed with. Got to say I haven't had an Oliva in years and I am really enjoying this one. Is the flavor the same across the sizes?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Smoking a tasty Diesel Unholy Cocktail! My B&M's open late tonight, so if my head ain't spinning after the UH, I'm gonna try a MoW Puro Authentico!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    y2pascoe:
    Smoking a tasty Diesel Unholy Cocktail! My B&M's open late tonight, so if my head ain't spinning after the UH, I'm gonna try a MoW Puro Authentico!
    im smoking a Puro right now, I definitely wouldn't recommended it after an unholy cocktail...just my .02!!
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    y2pascoe:
    im smoking a Puro right now, I definitely wouldn't recommended it after an unholy cocktail...just my .02!!

Yeah? Too much punch? It's either that or a San Cristobal. This is one of my few "me" nights. Gotta live it up! My this Diesel is a fantastic smoke, though!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a oliva g toro
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    AJGARLETT:
    y2pascoe:

Yeah? Too much punch? It's either that or a San Cristobal. This is one of my few "me" nights. Gotta live it up! My this Diesel is a fantastic smoke, though!
    San Cristo's are a favorite of mine. If you're not too sensitive to powerful cigars I would try the puro since you dont normally have "guy time", just smoke it slow!!
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    y2pascoe:
    AJGARLETT:
    y2pascoe:

San Cristo's are a favorite of mine. If you're not too sensitive to powerful cigars I would try the puro since you dont normally have "guy time", just smoke it slow!!

Smokin the Puro! Loving it!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Had a RP Autumn collection 2008.....meh
  • Options
    Man o' War torpedo...great smoke
  • Options
    next up a graycliff platinum edicion limitada 2010 , the oliva g was great to almost the nub as usual
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    RP 15th Anniversary...meh
  • Options
    Husker44:
    kinda my impression of the only 1 i tried
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an Oliva V tonight...
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Husker44:
    +1.....not a bad stick, but definitley not better than the Decade. And also not worth anywhere near the MSRP they are asking for it, IMO.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a Padilla Hybrid
  • Options
    Diamondog:

Nice, I enjoy smoking those. Thanks FTG, I can't wait tell I'm able to light one up

Revisited EP Carrillo Inaugural 2009. Much better last night and I got a ton of caramel and coffee with hints of what taste like raisins. I kid you not, it was a creamy smoke. I'm happy I tried it again after the horrible construction flaw I had the night before with it.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Diamondog:

Nice, I enjoy smoking those. Thanks FTG, I can't wait tell I'm able to light one up

Revisited EP Carrillo Inaugural 2009. Much better last night and I got a ton of caramel and coffee with hints of what taste like raisins. I kid you not, it was a creamy smoke. I'm happy I tried it again after the horrible contruction flaw I had the night before with it.
    I've been enjoying the EPC Inaugural, it's a superbly well-balanced blend.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    alienmisprint:
    jj20030:
    Husker44:
    +1.....not a bad stick, but definitley not better than the Decade. And also not worth anywhere near the MSRP they are asking for it, IMO.
    +1 not even close to as good as the decade.