Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Last night was an Oliva V robust that I accidentally aged. I moved last year and had it sitting in a herfador, left over from a road trip. I had a moment of panic until I realized I'd left a pillow in there, too. God it was a delicious smoke.

Tonight it's a 601 Red. I love this whole line.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had another morro castle starting off now going with a graycliff crystal edicion limitada 2010 pgx , now id wished id hit that 10 fer 39.99 free ship the otherday elsewhere, nice spice and creamy
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Going with my first AB Tempus Mad. For a night-cap.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Ccom brazilian label torp... this thing had some age on it. Very Good.

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Had a Cohiba Siglo VI with close to 6 years on it, if it gets any better I'd love to smoke it...
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ccom brazilian label torp... this thing had some age on it. Very Good.

/ yup , i got some robustos in a trade from smoke em and i love em
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Just light up a Graycliff original. Medium bodied cigar, smooth. However, I do not believe I will be able to finish it. After the crazy Saturday night's 9 hours of smoking and drinking I am almost out of breath.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Viaje Exclusivo Double Edged Sword
  • Just finished a Murcielago. I'm really enjoying the Mexican maduro wrappers lately.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I also like Mexican San Andres Maduro wrapper. Try Costa Rican Jaltepec Maduro. You will not be disappointed.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    ndhaon91:
    Last night was an Oliva V robust that I accidentally aged. I moved last year and had it sitting in a herfador, left over from a road trip. I had a moment of panic until I realized I'd left a pillow in there, too. God it was a delicious smoke.

Tonight it's a 601 Red. I love this whole line.

Im with you Im a huge EO/601 fan. I had a red also today the rubusto. Smoked it back to back after a Nica Libre so all it tasted like was well aged tobaccoo. Dont know why but anytime I smoke 2 cigars in a row the 2nd one has no disticnt flavor. Its so weird.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    The always reliable purple label :o)
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Diesel Unlimited Belicoso

Didn't like this as much as the shorty I had on Saturday.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    t_evan50:
    I enjoyed a Camacho SLR Mad. Tonight. A very overlooked stick IMO.
    Such a good cigar. Not a fan of the regular SLR, but the maduro is fantastic.
    I didn't even know there was a non-maduro SLR. Huh. I just had a Tatuaje Anarchy, it was so good I got inspired and wrote up a review.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a Gurkha Ninja and a Gurkha Blue Steel thanks JoeyJoe21_8
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    RyJ Habana Reserve while Watching a bootleg copy of "Taken"---- Awesome!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Daytona
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Late post but UHC never lets me down. As for tonight that will depend on the weather.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I do believe I will have a Rocky Patel 2008 Summer Collection tonight and enjoy some great conversation with RCY and others.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Just finished the RP and it was a pretty smooth sit down and play some cards cigar. One that was included in a bomb to Germany. So, whoever put it in there thank you very much. Started out with a kick but ended nice and mellow.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Oliva O Maduro Beli
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a 5 Vegas Limitada 2010 last night. Not impressed. This would be my second. The first I had a good long time ago when they first came out and I don't remember much about it except not being impressed. This one cracked halfway up and feathered out. It wasn't terrible but wasn;t great. The draw was good. The crack didn't affect smokeability though. Had a Monti Tubo that you get with your meal at JRs. It was as usual also unimpressive. I go there a lot to hang (not buy) with friends, grab and drink and eat. So I have a few of these lying around. Sometimes one will suprise you but most of the time they don't. I usually give them to a co worker who does enjoy them.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Had a 5 Vegas Limitada 2010 last night. Not impressed. This would be my second. The first I had a good long time ago when they first came out and I don't remember much about it except not being impressed. This one cracked halfway up and feathered out. It wasn't terrible but wasn;t great. The draw was good. The crack didn't affect smokeability though. Had a Monti Tubo that you get with your meal at JRs. It was as usual also unimpressive. I go there a lot to hang (not buy) with friends, grab and drink and eat. So I have a few of these lying around. Sometimes one will suprise you but most of the time they don't. I usually give them to a co worker who does enjoy them.
    I have had a couple of the 2010's and didnt like them either.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Just finished the RP and it was a pretty smooth sit down and play some cards cigar. One that was included in a bomb to Germany. So, whoever put it in there thank you very much. Started out with a kick but ended nice and mellow.

+1 Had a Nica Libre Potencia Double Toro. Started out very good. I sat it down for maybe two or three minutes and it canoed. I couldn't recover it and it wouldn't stay lit. First time that happened. Very disappointed.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    An Arturo Fuente Magnum R 54....had one of these about a week ago....It was fantastic, very flavorful medium bodied smoke. Hopefully this one will be as good.
    1st up a lhcof toro, awesome
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    Had a My father from the box my wife got me to tell me we where having a baby.

now if anyone has limitada 2010s they want to get rid of let me know. I would be willing to trade for a 5 pack if I have anything you like. (not sex)
    rossdavey2:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    Had a My father from the box my wife got me to tell me we where having a baby.

now if anyone has limitada 2010s they want to get rid of let me know. I would be willing to trade for a 5 pack if I have anything you like. (not sex)
    congrats !!
    last up since i have more coming and my last one will be an exile perfecto # 2 with a dogfish head ipa 60 , wow, had got this is a trade with the perfectos but this one after unwrapped is a churchill, yeya! and turns out to be a maduro which you cant even get anymore, perfect burn and flavor so far, ive had over a year, dont know how long the other guy had it
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to study for my final tomorrow but decided to take a break and lit up a ccom brazilian label.