Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited d.6
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    J.Fuego Sangre De Toro medium to full.3 weeks in the humi at 67%. Smooth.Lots of creamy smoke.Perfect burn and draw.With Pendleton and a splash of Coke.Tasty.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Another Room 101 5x60. One of the best big RG smokes I've tried to date.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Decided it was time to try Padilla Single Batch
    Smoked Padilla Single Batch #17RC and followed by #53GH
    The #17RC was a good smoke nothing remarkable, just solid but would have been better if it wasn't a 58 ring
    The #53GH was a pleasant smoke for a medium body.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Braved the heat and smoked a Graycliff Edici
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    JCizzle:
    Braved the heat and smoked a Graycliff Edici
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Puro yesterday evening. I am going to do my best not to smoke today since its Mothers Day..i am sure my wife will appreciate that one.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yesterday at the so cal herf I had an Illusione Epernay Le Ferme, a carne asada burrito, then an Avo LE 10, and for desert a JDN Dark Corojo El Martillo.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just had a RP 15th Anniversary. I gotta say, I'm dissapointed. It was a really good stick and all, but I was expecting it to be better than the Decade. I mean, it really should be a Decade and a half, no? I wouldn't turn one down in the future, but I wouldn't pay MSRP for another one either.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Padilla Dominus with about a year and a half on it... Really delicious, and smooth compared to fresh Dominus.
  • Options
    And now moving on to an Opus X Perfecxion No. 5 with 3 years of age on it. Happy Mother's day, Ma... Smoking a good one for you or whatever. lol
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    gurkha blue steel with over a year on it. thank you Bandyt09
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Had a Carlos Torano Dominico. Pretty good solid smoke. Really earthy and leathery. Good burn and thick smoke. Glad I picked up a 20 pack for $20 the other day! Gonna enjoy these til I fill up my 300 ct humi.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up, going outside with a cold brew and a morrow castle torpedo
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i had a san cristobal robusto today. i usually like this cigar but today i had one that didnt burn well. one side didnt want to burn. i feel that this was a rolling issue.
    cant win em all.
  • Options
    morro castle winding down, i love the last 1/3 cocoa flavor and spice is nice, lol, finishin this bud then going to treat myself to a sierra nevada torpedo with a diamond crown maximus pyramid no.3
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Ruination
  • Options
    this maximus is a great smoke, no burn issues, lots of floral notes and lil spice but not sure its worth the $ i paid the local b&m
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Puro...need to get another box!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Tatuaje Series P 'P1'
  • Options
    PDR Oscuro lancero.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    CAO America.............f*ck yeah.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Black
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Nothing tonight.....unbelievable. Actually I am sick. Last night two friends came over to my Man Cave and we started at 3:30PM. I started with Graycliff Espresso then Graycliff Platinum then Arturo Fuente short story with IPA beers. Short break for dinner with Chinese food(home delivery) then one Ashton VSG and immediately fired up a Padron family reserve 1964. We emptied two bottles of Blanton Bourbon. From 3:30PM until 12:30AM- 9 hours continuous smoking and drinking. I will never smoke cigars like this. Bad idea and as a result sick and no cigar tonight.
  • Options
    drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    Special day today, so I smoked an Arturo Fuente Double Chateau and Gurkha Signature 1887. Double Excellence!

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Smoking a Cain maduro...before dinner...hmm...
  • Options
    Partagas 898v
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    rzaman:
    Nothing tonight.....unbelievable. Actually I am sick. Last night two friends came over to my Man Cave and we started at 3:30PM. I started with Graycliff Espresso then Graycliff Platinum then Arturo Fuente short story with IPA beers. Short break for dinner with Chinese food(home delivery) then one Ashton VSG and immediately fired up a Padron family reserve 1964. We emptied two bottles of Blanton Bourbon. From 3:30PM until 12:30AM- 9 hours continuous smoking and drinking. I will never smoke cigars like this. Bad idea and as a result sick and no cigar tonight.
    I wouldn't be able to function for a week.

I enjoyed a Camacho SLR Mad. Tonight. A very overlooked stick IMO.
  • Options
    ejrjrejrjr Posts: 11
    Cuba Libre One Listening to classical music on pandora. Drinking a glass of Makers Mark. Surfing the net on my iPad. I can't remember the last time I've been this relaxed! Also it is a beautiful night to sit out on the deck with my 2 springer spaniels. Cheers! Ed
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    t_evan50:
    I enjoyed a Camacho SLR Mad. Tonight. A very overlooked stick IMO.
    Such a good cigar. Not a fan of the regular SLR, but the maduro is fantastic.