Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cu-avana Intenso Punisher tonight, first courtesy Bandy, nice stick prefer it much over the Intenso...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Had one of my B&M house blends (by Room 101) for lunch today, it was a very pleasant smoke. Followed that up with a Camacho Corojo LTD 8/22 tonight. I always get this flavor from them that I absolutely love, but I could never place it until tonight - black walnut. Mmmmmmmm.
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero...full flavored and full bodied. This cigar is definitely NOT for a novice smoker!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    EPC Edicion Inaugural 2009, very nice, perfectly balanced cigar. Followed with a bowl of Davidoff Flake Medallion tobacco and a bowl of G.L. Pease Charing Cross, both quite nice. Finished up with a Diesel Unlimited d.x.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Cuba Libre One Churchill last night. Got it from JCizzle in a bomb he sent me. This cigar burned for two hours and I didn't nub it. It was more of a mild to medium body cigar with lots of coffee and little spice. Had tons sweetness on the finish. Think I may try a smaller size. Thanks JC.....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Vengeance cigar. This is a cousin to a Kristoff.. A very good cigar with construction that was amazing. The burn was perfect and the ash held on for half the stick. I had to bump it so I wouldn't wear it. Flavors of Cocoa, wood,and a dark chocolate taste mid-way through. It had alot of sweet hints.. coffee, toffee, and some nutty. I really enjoyed the hour plus with this cigar and would smoke them again.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a padillia 1932 torp, now a ave maria st. george
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After being sick the last couple days I'm feeling a little better so I decided to fire up a LHCOF.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Vengeance cigar. This is a cousin to a Kristoff.. A very good cigar with construction that was amazing. The burn was perfect and the ash held on for half the stick. I had to bump it so I wouldn't wear it. Flavors of Cocoa, wood,and a dark chocolate taste mid-way through. It had alot of sweet hints.. coffee, toffee, and some nutty. I really enjoyed the hour plus with this cigar and would smoke them again.
    got one of those from a sampler ive been eyeing, will try tomorrow maybe, sounds good
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    kaspera79:
    got one of those from a sampler ive been eyeing, will try tomorrow maybe, sounds good
    love the kristoffs. Been wanting to try that one for a while now.

Enjoying a Liga Dirt rat right now.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a La Flor Dominicana Ligero the first time. I also had their Cameroon this afternoon. I believe I start liking Litto Gomez's LFD. They are medium t0 full bodied but exceptionally smooth with mild after taste.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Smoking a La Flor Dominicana Ligero the first time. I also had their Cameroon this afternoon. I believe I start liking Litto Gomez's LFD. They are medium t0 full bodied but exceptionally smooth with mild after taste.
    some of my favorites.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I smoked a Oliva Master Blend III and a Graycliff Platinum Edition Limited.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Ramon Allones Gordito de Allones, I bought a couple boxes and cracked one open they have 1 year on them now, really nice smoke, these will only get better with more time on them...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gurkha Empire Series 5 this morning.
    And on the ride home I had a Capoeira Torp... OMG what a cigar.
    HUGE FLAVOR BOMB!!! and the longest finish I've ever had.

• Options
    txpooltxpool Posts: 30
    LFD Airbender
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Gurkha Crest had draw problems the whole way, what a disappointment....on to the next one!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    gurkha ninja
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking 100 anos torpedo tonight.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    txpool:
    LFD Airbender
    One of my favorites! Great choice!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    txpool:
    LFD Airbender
    One of my favorites! Great choice!
    ditto
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Capoeira Torp... OMG what a cigar.
    HUGE FLAVOR BOMB!!! and the longest finish I've ever had.

OK...WTF is that?? Do tell - never heard of it.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Capoeira is a good smoke from what I remember. I recall full flavor thick chewy smoke.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    La Reloba Seleccion Mexico, to celebrate 5odeMayo.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Smoked me a Cu-Avana Conn.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    EP Carillo short run....mmmmmm!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro while scrubbing the truck this evening.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Having a late night San Cristobal. These might have the best smelling wrapper ever. Very sweet cocoa. Too bad I gotta be up at 6 30 going to be a rough day tomorrow.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Had a non-Cuban Trinidad, pretty damn good! Toasty ans sweetish, a definite smoke again!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna fire up a Camacho PE and My Father Le Bijou tonight to celebrate my 30th!!!