Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first cigar in almost 3 weeks due to a stupid cold I couldn't shake. A Monte Christo Media Noche.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    5Vegas "A"
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Kristoff Criollo.

Fantastic cigar, might be my first box purchase
  • txpooltxpool Posts: 30
    AVO XO
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    la aurora 100 anos
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Rocky Patel Sun Grown.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Carlos torano Master. Awesome little smoke.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    undulac:
    Rocky Patel Sun Grown.
    I have run out of those, and I miss them!

Just lit up a Hoyo de Monterrey LTD 2007

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today was a J Fuego Delerium robusto, followed by an Illusione Epernay Le Ferme. Capped off my day with a bowl of Mac Baren Scottish Mixture Flake in my trusty Erik Nording Freehand, nice tobacco, I quite enjoyed it.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Two smoke night for me and loved every minute of it! Started with a Zino Classic before dinner. Great mild smoke with some of that classic Zino/Davidoff Kelner musk.
    Next up was an the La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial lancero! WOW!! Joe had told me this was a great cigar in this size and he was 100% correct. This long slender smoke burned for right at 2 hours with a great draw and burn and TONS of flavor! Without a doubt the best size of EE!
    Photobucket
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Two smoke night for me and loved every minute of it! Started with a Zino Classic before dinner. Great mild smoke with some of that classic Zino/Davidoff Kelner musk.
    Next up was an the La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial lancero! WOW!! Joe had told me this was a great cigar in this size and he was 100% correct. This long slender smoke burned for right at 2 hours with a great draw and burn and TONS of flavor! Without a doubt the best size of EE!
    Photobucket

Man, I'm happy that's over with. Was starting to think you were saving up for some massive bomb, lol. Very good cigar right there.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    Photobucket

Man, I'm happy that's over with. Was starting to think you were saving up for some massive bomb, lol. Very good cigar right there.
    Who said I'm not?? ;)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Smoked a DPG Cuban Classic. This is a cigar that the first time I smoked it, it was an absolutely terrible experience. Draw was horrible and flavors were terrible and just all around not a good experience and I really wanted to like it. Well Glen, Sniper, hooked me up with one on some prize winnings and I have to say I loved it! Much better this time and it's def something I'm gonna get a few more of to have and probably find a spot for quite a few of them in the humi
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Smoked my first AVO Classic. Good mild smoke that would go well with a cup of joe.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Smoked my first AVO Classic. Good mild smoke that would go well with a cup of joe.

Lol, happy to see you like it. I had a Diesel Corona at lunch and I feel pretty good right now....
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ended my smoking drought last night with a Perdomo Reserve 10th Maduro...it hit the spot!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne last night...it hit the spot too! Never had the maduro, but I do have one awaiting its inevitable fate in my humi.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i had a La Gloria Mateo from the Plasencia Factory yesterday.
    it still needs more time.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Be on the golf course tonight (if the rain holds off) and I packed Kristoff maduro, a Perdomo Habano maduro, and a Graycliff G2. Decision pending until tee time.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a Gurkha Empire V on the way to the mechanic on Monday night. It was good and mild until the last inch where it got rancid. Burn was pretty good too. Last night I had a Gurkha Grand Age that I got in December of 08 I believe. It was good. It started canoeing a couple of times but fixed itself everytime. Draw was good, feel was good. Not bad for almost 3 years. Too bad I have a *** load. I bought the whole chest plus some before I bought the chest. Too many to smoke. As good as it was I'm not sure I'll want to smoke 40+ of them.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Golf got rained out...went to my B&M instead. Trying something new tonight, my first Alec Bradley Tempus.
  • dinobelairdinobelair Posts: 10
    Had a 5 Vegas Limitado 2010 and smoked it to the nub. Burnt perfectly, even though the wrapper fell off at about one inch. It was a total treat.
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    JFuego Delirium fantastic.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    mx2 dagger for lunch
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Posts: 283
    Had a CAO Gold Robusto, and a Cuba Libre the brut, while outside doing yardwork...both were great for the situation!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had an AVO Heritage courtesy of Tony Yan. Mmm mmm! DEE-RICIOUS!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had the Tat Serie P Sumatra... Not as good as the old habanos.

• camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Had a Backwoods, lol. There is a reason why I save those for getting rid of the blackflies in May in Northern Ontario!!

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a cao cx2 robusto next a ccom sungrown torp( i love these), after i bragged on the sungrown , halfway thru i got a plug that i just couldnt get thru other than getting the cutter and finishing the last 3rd which still was great, now last of the night a rp owr toro with a dogfish 60 min. ipa
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Alec Bradley Family Blend that I got from Vulchor in a trade some time ago. Very pleasant! Thank you!