• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    CAO MX3
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a JDN Celebracion this morning...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I had an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos yesterday during the Bruins stomping of Philadelphia. I'm really trying hard to like AF but damn all their smokes are just so mild and tame. I've got Anejo and OpusX still left to try but if neither of those step up to the plate I'm wiping AF off the board.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Don Carlos, and the regular AF lines ARE milder smokes. The Anejo and Opus X are the fuller bodied blends.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Zino Embassy Selection. Very creamy cigar with a lot of coffee notes and cedar. Love it....
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Golfed yesterday. Had a RyJ Clemencaus tubo, Rocky Patel 92 tubo gifted from Stephen 6 months ago, a Perdomo Oscuro, and an LHCOF.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Driving range with new driver and a camacho room 101.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished my first MoW Virtue. It was in the corona size, and I did enjoy it a good bit. It might not edge out the Oliva Conn, RP Signature, or Gurkha Symphony as one of my favorite Connies, but it is definitely my favorite of the MoW line. Any opinions on other good sizes for it?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Just finished my first MoW Virtue. It was in the corona size, and I did enjoy it a good bit. It might not edge out the Oliva Conn, RP Signature, or Gurkha Symphony as one of my favorite Connies, but it is definitely my favorite of the MoW line. Any opinions on other good sizes for it?
    I love this smoke in the mini-salomon. It's a long time to smoke a mild cigar but when the occasion fits the big ring gauge and changing wrapper to filler ratio add a nice element to this blend.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    alienmisprint:
    I love this smoke in the mini-salomon. It's a long time to smoke a mild cigar but when the occasion fits the big ring gauge and changing wrapper to filler ratio add a nice element to this blend.
    Groovy, I might have to check those out if I see a deal on 'em then, thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yesterday with Bacon.jay:
    3x3 churchill (davidoff 2nds)
    Arturo Fuente Reserva Sungrown.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Have to bust out a stick that Ken Light sent my way. The La Cuna. Was tasty when I was busting out the yard work. Thinking it might be time to revisit the Unlimited this evening.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    rp decade torpedo
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    415:
    rp decade torpedo
    Lucky!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smokin a cain daytona 6x60 with about a month in the humi, nice, no burn issues , reminds me of a don diego fuerte, bit of spice, kinda sweet with some citusy taste, plenty of smoke
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow, jj20030...you just reminded me of a cigar I haven't thought about in a long time. Don Diego Classic.. I smoked a shitt-ton of these when i started a long time ago. But soon moved on to fuller cigars. Anyone looking for a straight forward great tasting mild cigar, should give this one a try.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Wow, jj20030...you just reminded me of a cigar I haven't thought about in a long time. Don Diego Classic.. I smoked a shitt-ton of these when i started a long time ago. But soon moved on to fuller cigars. Anyone looking for a straight forward great tasting mild cigar, should give this one a try.
    // tyry the don diego fuerte i think youll like em, i got a deal awhile back and waiting on another, pm sent
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Had Joeyjoe21_8 over for a herf today and not only enjoyed his company but an El Mejor Emerald as well

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Worked out in the yard today and had a Gurkha Park Ave Maduro and a CAO Cx2.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    love the cx2, howd you like the park ave. maddy? got a park ave. i havent tried yet but the maddys look great
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Graycliff DE. Draw's a bit tight, but still smokeable. Consistently inconsistent.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Lit up a MOW Armada corona
  • Options
    Man, I just smoked the T-52 I got from Doug in a trade a while back, and damn am I blown away. Thank you again there Doogie, I appreciate the hell out of it!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    SCCC Torp. Love em!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Started the day with a Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero, then smoked a Davidoff Puro D'Oro Delicioso, then a Tatuaje 7th Reserva.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    ShotgunJohn:
    love the cx2, howd you like the park ave. maddy? got a park ave. i havent tried yet but the maddys look great
    This was my second cx2, this one was good the first one had a plug and the draw was almost impossible. The Park Ave Maduro is good it has good construction and good flavor (Espresso/cocoa).
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    God of Fire Carlito 2006. One of my all time favorite cigar.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to grab a special stick tonight for a special day.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    special day?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    415:
    lcpleel:
    special day?

+1 What did you smoke lcpleel?