Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A 5 Vegas AAA, solid smoke. Followed that up with a bowl of Cornell & Diehl Burley Flake #3 in my Nording Freehand rustic Signature...finally something more than hot air is coming through...I guess you don't realize how important breaking in a pipe is until you actually do it.
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Cain Straight Ligero Maduro
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Gurkha Assassin while chilling in the back yard.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Ruination... Been a while since I've had one... I'm thinking box....
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    MOW P
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Dont get on this thread often-----but after doing 4 cigars in about 6 hours last night...I think it is deserved. Started with a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor.......had a little dinner and saddled up with a Cohiba Robusto ISOM.....tried a house blend from a shop I was at in Ybor City with one of the many beers I had.....and smoked a Turrent Triple Play on the way home. Nice night, a little dry mouth this morning though.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    MOW P
    What did you think of this one, DD? I assume, with your regular rotation clearly established here, that you would really enjoy this smoke. Just curious...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Airbender with a little over a year on it. Wicked good.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Cain Daytona
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Had a DPG CC this past wed with the wife and dogs just hanging out in the yard enjoying the weather after the little dude was down. These are really turning into a favorite of mine.

Today I met up with a buddy for lunch and we each fired up a Tabacos Baez Series H. Really a good cigar, but I definitely think the original Tabacos Baez was better. Hope they stock those again here, because I really won't buy from anyone else.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixin to fiire up a oliva v maduro
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Perdomo Lot23 Natural. The last third was spicy, nice.....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Illusione mj12 I really like the ever changing flavor profile of this cigar, with just a hint of spice, and it never got too hot. Very pleasant stick.
  • Options
    flayankeeflayankee Posts: 47
    Gonna have a CAO Soprano assocaite. The first one i had not too impressed with after reading all the good reviews . Hopefully this one is better after a few more months of rest time.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Partagas Short this morning
    Fuente Anejo 46 this afternoon
    Hoyo de Monterrey Hoyo Des Dieux tonight... One of my favorites.
  • Options
    Smoking a La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon lancero. Very nice, sweet, after dinner cigar.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    fixin to fiire up a oliva v maduro
    this oliva v maddy is very very nice, no burn problems, plenty smoke, sweet an spicy, a bit different than the liga but def. a keeper, this is not from ott but one thats been in my humi about 3 months and is a 2010 model
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Gurkha Ancient Warrior. So far, not diggin it.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much damn paperwork to finish tonight to smoke anything..aint that a ***! I just aint tryin to do anything else for work the rest of the weekend so I'm gonna TRY and knock it out 2nite!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Padilla Miami Maduro. I loved it, but I think the original version is still my preference.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    My buddy decided we should go have a smoke for my birthday, so we head out of work to hit the local shop. Being the stand up guy he is he says "grab something good, my treat". Because od his generosity I had my first Ashton: a VSG torpedo. De-freaking-licious.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    My buddy decided we should go have a smoke for my birthday, so we head out of work to hit the local shop. Being the stand up guy he is he says "grab something good, my treat". Because od his generosity I had my first Ashton: a VSG torpedo. De-freaking-licious.
    Hell yeah they are, I love the VSG. Good choice for an on-him cigar, lol.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    Happy birthday bro! Nice birthday stick, especially when a friend is buying it for you!!
  • Options
    doromath:
    .. Love that one.. Had it last week and I am still thinking about it. What a long finish.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    doromath:
    .. Love that one.. Had it last week and I am still thinking about it. What a long finish.
    Great cigar. Haven't had the torpedo yet.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    LAdC EE
    AND
    LDF ligero Maduro.

• Options
    Russ55:
    kaspera79:
    doromath:
    Great cigar. Haven't had the torpedo yet.
    I have a couple ESG that I've been aging, can't wait to try them as well.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Padilla Series 68 Robusto

Good night on the deck with the Adam Carolla Podcast and a Bell's Oberon
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Air Bender Maestro