• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Morro Castle
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rocky patel owr corojo toro
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I was smoking an LHC Barber-pole til suddenly a torrential downpour hit.
    Went out about halfway through my commute. Sad [:(]

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Stradivarius.....mild, creamy and flavorful
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a Gurkha Legend perfecto that had about 3 years on it. It sucked! Hard to draw even after cutting a good inch+ off. A lot of work to get a little smoke and the burn was horrible.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I had a Gurkha Legend perfecto that had about 3 years on it. It sucked! Hard to draw even after cutting a good inch+ off. A lot of work to get a little smoke and the burn was horrible.
    Too bad ... I have always liked those, I've had five or six all without an issue. I hope this is not fodder for the Gurkha haters
  • Options
    txpooltxpool Posts: 30
    Just lit a punisher. It burns my lips like cayenne pepper. Flavor is ok but my lips are on fire
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kaspera79:
    rwheelwright:
    Too bad ... I have always liked those, I've had five or six all without an issue. I hope this is not fodder for the Gurkha haters
    I usually like a lot of Gurkhas and I have liked the Legend previously but this one sucked. I think I have a few left plus some other sizes too. Most if not all with around the same age.
  • Options
    I smoked an RP Signature toro earlier and now I'm really enjoying a Nording that brotheradam gave me last week paired with some viennese cinnamon cofee.

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had to give the Ccom Sun Grown a try. Tasty stick.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    RampMonkey:
    I enjoyed the Sun Grown a lot. Great stick for a great price.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a few today, but the one that stood tallest among them was the Perdomo ESV '91 Cameroon, fantastic cigar. It tasted as though it had some years on it...the plume I noticed taking it out of the tube would attest to that as well.
  • Options
    The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    Marmico:
    RampMonkey:
    I enjoyed the Sun Grown a lot. Great stick for a great price.
    I'm fixing to chomp down on a Pinar Del Rio Seleccion '10 its a sungrown and If it smokes half as good as it smells (prelight) than it will be great.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I had a Bahia Trinidad Double Corona while cutting the grass yesterday and ended the night with an AB SCR Torpedo that I found way at the bottom of the humi.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521

LFD DL Digger. Holy... moly. Kicked my butt, and lasted for almost 3.5 hours. Stayed delicious and smooth the whole time though.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Shorty this morning...
  • Options
    docbp87:

LFD DL Digger. Holy... moly. Kicked my butt, and lasted for almost 3.5 hours. Stayed delicious and smooth the whole time though.
    I've got one of those in my humi from a sampler. Now I'm scared.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    There's a sampler that includes the Digger? WOW.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    La Herencia Cubana. I think the coronas are finally ready to smoke. Smooth.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Illusione Holy Lance. I have forgotten the flavors how they are so floral and full flavored. The white pepper cedar smoothness. The floral notes combined with leather. It is an amazing smoke.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Oliva Master Blends III. Very tasty.
  • Options
    5 Vegas Series A Anomaly. Wanted a quick smoke while taking the dog for a walk and this didn't disappoint. I got 2 5er's from the dd a few weeks back and they won't last long.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first up was a morro castle beli. and was great , next up a af Double Chateau Maduro
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    My first Gurkha Grand Reserve...so far interesting.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    My first Gurkha Grand Reserve...so far interesting.
    Just smoked my first Gurkha Centurian...see my post under Ratings & Reviews. I hope your experience was better than mine.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I smoked a fuente Hemingway Signature. I have to say that I was disappointed. I really expected it to wow me. It didn't. It was not very smooth and I just wasn't a big fan of the flavors. I won't waste money on one again. (please don't stone me!)
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    LGC R
  • Options
    smok't an E.P. Carillo Short Run this afternoon, then enjoyed a Gurkha Regent.

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    had a Partagas Serie D #4 tonight, courtesy of a good friend. I supplied the Zaya 12 year. A pretty great smoke with a really nice rum and even better company. A great last smoke before I head to Cigarfest tomorrow!
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Smoked my first Padron. A Padron Series (little brown wrapper) and it was the best cigar I've smoke. Amazing all through out and a cheap gar too. I think I found my favorite smoke.