• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    V Maduro, I think this was an '09. Nice, complex aroma, but the flavor was washed out. I wasn't really impressed. I'd take the habano over this one any day.
  • Options
    had a San Lotano Habano toro after a steak dinner and then a Gurkha Beast after pie and coffee. Everything was tasty... food and cigars!

• Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Last night I had a Master by Carlos Torano torp. Very nice flavorfull smoke. Last almost 2 hours.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had three yesterday. Since it was so nice out yesterday morning I had a 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo from the cotm with some coffee. On the way to my g/fs place I had a Gurkha Ancient Warrior. On the way back I had a MoW Virtue from the cotm which was way too moist. I don't know what it is but this is the second one that I had that was too moist. The first one I had was the best. I'm gonna have to move the few that I have somewhere else that has a lower rH.
  • Options
    I think I will watch the storms roll through on the screened in porch with a Zino Platinum Scepter series - the Grand Master.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Not sure. Maybe a 5vegas 2010.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    JR Ultimate Maduro, 2008 on a beautiful Monday afternoon. My sticks are getting older, mostly because I haven't purchased any in nearly a year. One day I will have to count on one of you BOTL for northerly shipping. Till then, I smoke what I got.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have no idea what i am smoking right now.
    it is the mystery cigar that i picked out in the crap cigar pass. this thing is mild/med. there is a connecticut wrapper on it. i can taste a bit of nicaraguan in there. beyond that i cant tell. the taste is decent. a bit sweet on the lips, a but of clove in there and a hint of spice. every now and then there is a note of harsh in it but nothing that makes me wanna put it down. im glad i picked that guy up.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    LFD DL Chisel natural.
  • Options
    AF Hemingway Maduro. This is a smooth and rich tasting cigar.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jus fired up a cubao maduro churchill, yummy spicy delicious so far,,lol
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Fired up a Padron 1926 Anniversary No. 9. It is definitely a very good cigar but after a long work day wish I had lighted up my last God of Fire by Carlito(Cameroon).
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just got back from a long wall with the dog while smoking a Nub Cameroon. Horrible burn and the wrapper split almost the entire length of the cigar. Good flavor still, but a pain to keep going.
  • Options
    last one tonight, a ab prensado with a sierra nevada bigtfoot 2011, great smoke !
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Had a MOW Aramada last night to celebrate my uncle's birthday. All I'm gonna say is damn!!!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a MOW Virtue corona from the AJ corona deal a couple of months ago. I absolutely loved it. I hope this vitola becomes a standard offering.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night smoked a Gurkha empire series VI
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Had a 5 Vegas Series 'A' Anomaly last night that I picked up on the DD a while back. Still have about 19 more sitting and waiting. Quite the impressive little smoke!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a Davidoff Millennium last night. Not sure of the size but it was about 6 inches but the ring I thought was closer to a 46 or 48 but I don't see that size listed. It was one from the Millennium sampler of 4.
  • Options
    MoW Original
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Not a DaMnEd thing! I am stuck on suicide watch detail! I want out of this hospital room!!!
  • Options
    First Cain Daytona. As someone who would rather smoke a pack of cigarettes than the regular Cain line, I am actually enjoying the Daytona quite a bit. Smoother, and has a great nutty/caramel flavor to it that I'm digging.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    First Cain Daytona. As someone who would rather smoke a pack of cigarettes than the regular Cain line, I am actually enjoying the Daytona quite a bit. Smoother, and has a great nutty/caramel flavor to it that I'm digging.
    agreed.
  • Options
    Smoking the petite corona, and it is really impressing me. I think it was like 5$ and change at the B&M by my workplace... Might have to swing by tomorrow after work and grab a few more. Really loving that there are so many great recent releases in the corona/PC format in the $5-$6 range (EPC Connie, La Aurora 107 Corona, Guillermo Leon, and now this....) Just when I thought I had to smoke Habanos to get great petite coronas... my assumption gets turned on its head.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Smoking the petite corona, and it is really impressing me. I think it was like 5$ and change at the B&M by my workplace... Might have to swing by tomorrow after work and grab a few more. Really loving that there are so many great recent releases in the corona/PC format in the $5-$6 range (EPC Connie, La Aurora 107 Corona, Guillermo Leon, and now this....) Just when I thought I had to smoke Habanos to get great petite coronas... my assumption gets turned on its head.

I bought a box of the Robusto Cain Daytona a few weeks ago after trying one at a B&M..i really enjoy them. Even had one with ENFIDL this past weekend in NOVA.
  • Options
    mow toro