Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    enjoying a gurkha titan at a local b&m with the cubs on. First time in a lounge and I'm hooked. A real nice way to smoke with the crappy illinois weather.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    enjoying a gurkha titan at a local b&m with the cubs on. First time in a lounge and I'm hooked. A real nice way to smoke with the crappy illinois weather.
    Glad you like it.
    CRA thats all I'm saying.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Davidoff Puro de Oro. I think I'm going to buy a box of these, rent them an apartment, and visit them on the side. Wow, great smoke.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Davidoff Puro de Oro. I think I'm going to buy a box of these, rent them an apartment, and visit them on the side. Wow, great smoke.
    (this week) this is my second favorite Davidoff. i have a hard time deciding what one is the best.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    While having lunch with the better half I stopped by the local shop and picked up a La Traviata. Good afternoon smoke in the 65 degree spring weather.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:
    (this week) this is my second favorite Davidoff. i have a hard time deciding what one is the best.
    I still think the Grand-Crus will likely always be my go to, because the sizes I like best are some of the most affordable Davidoff cigars...

Smoking a Partagas 898v from SEP 09.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had a 5 vegas gold maduro today during lunch, have to say I wasn't that impressed. In fact, I put it out about half way through.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man O' War Virtue. Always a great creamy smoke.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Cain Nub maduro
  • Options
    I smoked a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor at the B&M tonight. What a great smoke, very aromatic.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Padron 2000 (I think) maduro
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    My 1st JDN dark corojo. Made the childish descision to have it rott. Bad idea for this cigar. Burn problems a plenty due to the very thick wrapper. Flavor has been affected for sure. Im so immature sometimes lol. Just couldnt wait ha ha.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Illusione MJ12 nice cigar glad I purchase these on the daily deal.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:
    I was contemplating a box of the millenniums, but now I don't know. This was really, really good.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a rocky patel sungrown toro with a sierra nevada bigfoot 2011 and they are both great
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingofallbacks:
    I smoked a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor at the B&M tonight. What a great smoke, very aromatic.
    got 1 to try ott and was told after it was too late after i asked online that ott was acidry after about 1/4 infact was , ordered 10 and letting them rest for awhile now and cant wait
  • Options
    jj20030:
    kingofallbacks:
    got 1 to try ott and was told after it was too late after i asked online that ott was acidry after about 1/4 infact was , ordered 10 and letting them rest for awhile now and cant wait
    Hopefully those 10 work out for you. I was very impressed.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    El Cobre right now. So damn tasty.
  • Options
    Man O' War Toro. Really enjoying theese right now.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Rocky Sun Grown torp
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Just lit up a Cuban H. Upmann No. 1 from 1959. What an absolute treat! My grandfather gave this to me, he has three left, and him and I are out on the porch enjoying these masterpieces. This is an experience!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Marmico:
    Just lit up a Cuban H. Upmann No. 1 from 1959. What an absolute treat! My grandfather gave this to me, he has three left, and him and I are out on the porch enjoying these masterpieces. This is an experience!
    wow, really....now thats awesome. Im curious to know what you got out of that cigar
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Yesterday afternoon my Son and I enjoyed a couple ISOM sticks, in the warmth of the sun on the deck while the snow melted. We were in Tshirts, which is a big deal when looking at snow! My son had a R&J #2 Tubo While I melted into my chair with a 2004 Sublimes. Best afternoon this year!

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had my first Punisher last night. Meh. I didn't mind the lip burn, and was actually surprised the strength didn't knock me on my butt, as I smoked on an empty stomach. I just didn't get a lot of flavor out of this stick. Lots of black pepper, and that's about it.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Ave Maria right now. Been sitting for about 4 months. Don't think I will buy a box, but maybe a DD if it comes up.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    La Perla Habana Rojo Belicoso. I haven't had one in quite a few months and this one was much better. I had a few minor burn issues in the past.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    just smoke BOLIVAR DAVINCI now
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My celebration smoke part 1.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Smoking my first Man O War after cutting the grass. It's a Ruination and so far so good. I was expecting a little more I guess. Just not too much flavor going on. I have 2 more and I'll def enjoy them but I wanted more out of this thing. EDIT: Just noticed this gar is the #7 out of top 10! Ok. I'm a noob at this and I just figured what I was doing wrong and missing the flavor! Now I'm totally enjoying the cigar and feel like a idiot for wasting about half of it, arghhh! Damn good cigar guys.