Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

A favorite of mines, how did you like it?
    they are very different right off the rolling table.
    Drew Estates does a very good job of getting these out when they get a good note.

Mr. Kuzi you are correct and that's why I'm down to 5 of them now. I couldn't stop myself from smoking them. I'm almost ashame to say, this is my second box.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

Drew Estates does a very good job of getting these out when they get a good note.

Mr. Kuzi you are correct and that's why I'm down to 5 of them now. I couldn't stop myself from smoking them. I'm almost ashame to say, this is my second box.
    it doesnt surprise that you got another box. if DE put them out right off the table you wouldnt like them as much.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nat Sherman VIP Carnegie
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

ok now in last third of this stick......i am in love
  • MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Just finished a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Robusto, and I must say damn!!! That is one impressive cigar, especially for the price. Reminded me of the original MOW, just a little more peppery. Once it hit it's stride though, I was able to get a coffee like sweetness, pepper, earthy tones, and cedary nuances all in one puff! I was quite impressed!
    415:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

I knew I wasn't crazy. BlueRings has his Illusione's. I have those Dirty Rats. Kuzi and 415, you just made me feel a little bit better. Now I will see if I can find another box, lol......
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

I knew I wasn't crazy. BlueRings has his Illusione's. I have those Dirty Rats. Kuzi and 415, you just made me feel a little bit better. Now I will see if I can find another box, lol......
    Hey, there is nothing wrong with Illusione cigars... of course nothing wrong the Dirty Rat either. That would be a tough call to claim the champ. Might be a cool poll to start here.
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Illusione cigars... of course nothing wrong the Dirty Rat either. That would be a tough call to claim the champ. Might be a cool poll to start here.

No sir, you took that the wrong way. BlueRings introduce me to Illusione's and I like them very much. That's why I said that, heck I just bombed JCizzle with one. And everything I send to him are smokes I like. Wait a minute why am I explaining this to you? Hope you fixed your front door buddy, calling me out. Second time in a day, first Zeebra and now you, lol.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

No sir, you took that the wrong way. BlueRings introduce me to Illusione's and I like them very much. That's why I said that, heck I just bombed JCizzle with one. And everything I send to him are smokes I like. Wait a minute why am I explaining this to you? Hope you fixed your front door buddy, calling me out. Second time in a day, first Zeebra and now you.
    Not calling ya out man, but that would be a good poll to conduct on here. Illusione vs. Dirty Rat... oh, and easy on my door man, not sure how much more my place can take after the fire this weekend! LoL My poor place has been through enough!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a JDN Antano Dark Corojo this morning...
  • Diesel Unlimited last night..I forgot how awesome that stick was.
    EL TITAN DE BRONZE REDEMPTION Maduro
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    MoW special edition right now. Really spicy with a coffee after taste but I just started. Been a long time since I had one of these guys! More to come
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Alex Williams:
    MoW special edition right now. Really spicy with a coffee after taste but I just started. Been a long time since I had one of these guys! More to come
    Almost halfway and I'm gettin some black pepper, bitter cocoa, and coffee. My last puff I swear tasted like a steak!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Berger & Argenti Entubar maduro. Nice tasting stick...fascinating design.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Enjoying a Gurkha Legend for the birthday smoke. Not sure why exactly I picked it out but it's damn good. May have to pick a few up.
    Guillermo leon Signature corona.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Nub Habano 358, then Gurkha Regent
    undulac:
    Enjoying a Gurkha Legend for the birthday smoke. Not sure why exactly I picked it out but it's damn good. May have to pick a few up.
    happy b-day
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    415:
    undulac:
    happy b-day
    Thank you kindly. Still working on the Legend. It has mild out quite a bit. I may have to have another tonight with a little more punch. Heck, I'll just go get a Punch!!
    undulac:
    415:
    undulac:
    happy b-day
    Thank you kindly. Still working on the Legend. It has mild out quite a bit. I may have to have another tonight with a little more punch. Heck, I'll just go get a Punch!!
    sounds like a nice way to enjoy your b-day
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Ccom Brazilian while mowin the lawn.
    illusione epernay
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Siglo IV
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    LHCOF
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Opus X Perfecxion X. Not sure of age but my guess is over a year. Might be 2. I bought some and forgot I had that size and bought some more a year later. Did the same thing with the #5. So some I got in December 2009 and some in December 2008.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoked a ccom house blend corojo and a LHCOF
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    I smoke a San Cristobal last night. Very smooth I think I have but it in my top 5 list
    Epernay Le Ferm.
    Had a Cain Torpedo.