Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Diesel Shorty...
  • I'm enjoying an EP Carrillo New Wave with coffee.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    262 from jsnake...pretty good cigar for a nice calm morning!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a budget stick that was very good from start to finish. No issues, the Brick House Classic Mighty Mighty. Can get these for less than six dollars and a robusto for less than five.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Smoked a Cain 'F' Nub with my buddie Morgan from EOD. He is the one who goes to defuse the mail room when you guys throw BOMBS my way. He also gets to benefit from most of the packages.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    kuzi16:
    nikostewart:
    Hammer&Sickle, Camacho Havana, DPG Cuban Classic & Villiger 1888. Great day!]
    thats an old camacho havana. they havent had that band in YEARS.
    I wish they would have kept that design, it looks much better than the newer bands!
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st tonight a mow toro , just delicious
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nikostewart:
    kuzi16:
    nikostewart:
    I wish they would have kept that design, it looks much better than the newer bands!
    with that blend i agree. the others dont look bad. the diploma looks good. the triple maduro looks good....
    iduno... the only one that i dont like the band on is the havana.

man... now i have to check my aging humidor see if i have any of those in there. i hope so.
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Diesel Unlimited. Followed by Ave Maria.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Camacho Select, very nice cameroon wrapped smoke.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was an Ashton VSG Torpedo. Can't remember who sent me this one since it was a cigar I received from another brother here over two years ago. This was outstanding. Creamy rich flavors of cocoa, leather, earth, wood... this thing had it all. Great burn and construction.. One of the best cigars I've had in a while.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    kuzi16:
    nikostewart:
    kuzi16:
    nikostewart:
    with that blend i agree. the others dont look bad. the diploma looks good. the triple maduro looks good....
    iduno... the only one that i dont like the band on is the havana.

man... now i have to check my aging humidor see if i have any of those in there. i hope so.
    Agreed. I only have 2 more of these with the old labels, they are too hard to hold on to!
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Had a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne. Really mild for me now, bought when I first started smoking and been sitting in my humi. Good gar tho, will buy more Perdomos in the future. Man I really want to try a Ashton VSG or ESG.
    VSGs are great. Great power to flavor ratio, and super smooth smoke for something that strong.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Now just smoke a PUNCH gran puro, waiting for the game between Montreal again Boston :)
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st was a morro castle beli. next up a Arturo Fuente Chateau Maduro
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Had my first padron, the 1964 in the natural wrapper. very nice
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    5Vegas Miami
    Just finished up a Diesel Unlimited...
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

Liga Privada #9 that was aged for 8 months after I bought it from a local B&M... and it already had plume on it when I got it, so who knows how long it sat there. was soooooooooo good. Great flavors and loved the smell of the smoke... In fact, loved it so much, I went looking for it and found out its hard to come by, so I went and scooped up the last box at my local B&M, plus a box of T-52s. gonna be a good next few years.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    willso7:
    Now just smoke a PUNCH gran puro, waiting for the game between Montreal again Boston :)
    Soooooo sorry about your loss. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least you got a cigar in, which is more than I can say for me.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    RP Decade
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    There was an inch of snow on the ground when I got up at 7am this morning, too cold to smoke right now :(
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My wife and son went to bed @ 6:30 so I had lots of quiet time I smoked a CCOM Cameroon and a CCOM Sungrown and just finished up with a LHCOF
    Just finished up a JDN Antano...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had me a Cain Daytona last night
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Smoking a El Triunfador. Suprised so far, I have to say! Taste of pepper, and smooth all the way. I just wanted a quick smoke looking in my humi and I picked this up. After a little research I see it's $7 cigar and now I wish I would have waited, oh well, celebrate a good surgery day huh?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No.2. Was resting for 5 months. Was okay, needs more time, I think. Could be me though.