Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I just had a pre-dinner Graycliff G2 Turbo. Very smooth, tasty smoke. My first AJ.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuba Aliados Toro Maduro not bad for the price
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    G.A.R. by George Rico.... first inch was blah...then this thing just gets GOOD. Glad I picked them up off the daily!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    RP Sungrown
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Had a Partagas Serie P No. 2 and a Diesel Unlimited tonight...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tatuaje Unicos. Not usually into this vitola, but it is pretty darn good in this line.
  • About half way through my first LHCOF and its phenomenal. I've only smoked about a dozen different cigars but this is now my new favorite. This may have to be my first box purchase.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Warlock.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Diesel UC
    last one tonight a ab tempus, mighty tasty! with a stone old guardian 2011 classic release
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom Brazilian label...love these smokes!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    About half way through my first LHCOF and its phenomenal. I've only smoked about a dozen different cigars but this is now my new favorite. This may have to be my first box purchase.
    If you like that cigar, you should also like the Diesel Unholy Cocktail (a little stronger), Rocky Patel 1961, and 5 Vegas AAA as they have the same wrapper. Make sure you call your order in because the reps here will beat their own price on the net.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Finishing up the taxes with a Nica Libre. I love these I really need to try the new ones.
  • I'm enjoying a late night Ave Maria St. George (toro) which I've been resting for months from a sampler and I love it. Lots of wood, leather... tiniest hint of spice. I'm going to have to get more of these.

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway. Very mild, nutty, and slightly sweet. Not complex at all, but if the flavors are good, simple is fine with me.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    RP Olde World Reserve Maduro with 9 months on it. This is a very good maduro imo. smooth. A few burn issues, but nothing that took away from the flavor or smoothness and would not keep me from buying these again.
  • undulac:
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    About half way through my first LHCOF and its phenomenal. I've only smoked about a dozen different cigars but this is now my new favorite. This may have to be my first box purchase.
    If you like that cigar, you should also like the Diesel Unholy Cocktail (a little stronger), Rocky Patel 1961, and 5 Vegas AAA as they have the same wrapper. Make sure you call your order in because the reps here will beat their own price on the net.
    Thanks for the reccomendations undulac. I've actually had an UHC and it was my favorite before the LHCOF. I've got a AAA resting but I have been wondering what other cigars have the penn broadleaf so I could try more.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    jj20030:
    last one tonight a ab tempus, mighty tasty! with a stone old guardian 2011 classic release

How did u like the beer? I was dissapointed. Very hot and not enough hops imo. Had it with a tat iv a while back myself.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Famous 70th Camacho. Pretty good stick, especially at the price I got it, but even with it's transition from peppery med-full to smoother medium it still lacked enough 'wow factor' to warrant buying more. I have one left to get some age, of course by the time that happens they'll be gone...
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    undulac:
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    Thanks for the reccomendations undulac. I've actually had an UHC and it was my favorite before the LHCOF. I've got a AAA resting but I have been wondering what other cigars have the penn broadleaf so I could try more.
    Rocky Patel Patel Brothers has the wrapper leaf, too. One of the better RPs out there.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rat. I need to slow down, blowing threw these fast.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Give them some time! They turn out even better with rest.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    Give them some time! They turn out even better with rest.

I'll try, it will be hard....
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    CAO La Triviata Maduro. Yummy!
  • Sigalo maduro started off kinda bitter but that went away and it has come very enjoyable
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Gurkha Crest. Only about ten minutes in, but so far so good. Nice medium bodied flavor at this point.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Black Label Full Bodied with a coffee wood one of a kind taste that stays with you a long time.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tat Black torp.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Oliva V double robusto.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well during my morning/afternoon break tried a new stick. Was a CAO La Traviata. One that will be placed into my favorites listing. A great tasty stick for anyone that hasn't given it a go.
    first today a black pearl morado toro, like these and the rojo's best of that line