Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Just finished a 5 Vegas Classic. It was ok until it had an uneven burn in the 2nd 1/3 and then went out before even getting to the band. I'll probably try it again since I've read so many good things and its such a cheap stick.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Ashton VSG
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Cain FF
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Gurkha Centurian
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a cain daytona 6x60 and ordered 10 of the cao la Traviata? toros from that email i got from tim, yeaya
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Gurka Titan II
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cain daytona with a couple weeks rest is a nice smoke, burn good, construction good, citusy taste almost 1/2 way thru , cant wait to try another in 2 more weeks, unlike other cains ive had
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I seem to be on a Rocky roll lately. Today was a Vintage 1992. Always a winner.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an AB Tempus tonight...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    H. Upmann Magnum 46 (CC) from NOV 09
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Big day: family was gone, no work, nice weather. It was just me working on one of my boats and smoking cigars all day. Today's boat work cigars:

La Cuna 85 (from lilwing88 movie trivia winnings. Nice, mellow cigar to start the day with coffee)
    Gurkha master select (from Oz in the crap pass, decent work cigar. Tasted like most gurkhas)
    Placensia organica (from kuzi in the crap pass, quite nice. Woodsy with a pepper finish and some surprising body)
    777 maduro (Nice, rich maduro a lot like the OWR maduro)

Thank you everyone for providing me with some nice smokes to keep me happy all day long. It was great!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking my first Cu-Avana Intenso so far so good but damn my lips are burning.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Finished a Cain Daytona #4 and it was meh... Ill try another next week.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Really, Isaac? I just finished up a Daytona #4 myself and thought it was really good and happy that I bought a box, I think aging will do it well. It was my first cigar in over two weeks so maybe ANYTHING would have been real good, LOL.

Now, I think it will be a DPG Cuban Classic corona for a two cigar night..........
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Really, Isaac? I just finished up a Daytona #4 myself and thought it was really good and happy that I bought a box, I think aging will do it well. It was my first cigar in over two weeks so maybe ANYTHING would have been real good, LOL.

Now, I think it will be a DPG Cuban Classic corona for a two cigar night..........
    Yea for some reason it just didnt do it for me tonight. I think im going to try a La Aurora 107. Let me know how those DPG CC are.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Tonight started with a Padilla Dominus and capped it off with a Diesel corona. Good smokes to end my weekend!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a La Vieja Habana with a cup of coffee on the old lunch break. Thinking its time to bust out a Diesel Unlimited D7 after dinner now that its had some "RR" time.
  • Options
    Today was an Illusione 88. Another nice cigar. This was a Full Strength stick with plenty of flavor. Wood, leather, a hint of citrus, and something new to me.. a grahm cracker flavor. I am glad I re-discovered this amazing line of cigars.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Today was an Illusione 88. Another nice cigar. This was a Full Strength stick with plenty of flavor. Wood, leather, a hint of citrus, and something new to me.. a grahm cracker flavor. I am glad I re-discovered this amazing line of cigars.
    Have you tried the Epernay blend Kas? If you haven't yet, you're in for a real treat when you do try it.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    I got my 10-pack of 5 Vegas Miami Churchills today, and I'm awfully tempted to smoke one ROTT...
  • Options
    ffleenffleen Posts: 4
    Trying a Graycliff Original Taco. This one came in a sampler pack and I was unfamiliar with Graycliff. As I smoked it, I was surprised by the flavor, the smoothness and draw. Why? Because the ring didn't look like it was anything special. I thought is was a cheap cigar until I tasted it and looked it up online. This one is having some trouble with the wrapper at the head, but it is a wonderful smoke. Smoking it right now with a friend on Camfrog OurCigarLounge room. Ahhhhhh.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Have you tried the Epernay blend Kas? If you haven't yet, you're in for a real treat when you do try it.
    .. Not yet. Next time I order I will be sure to add a few.
  • Options
    I'm smoking a San Miguel torp. These things are great. They start out really peppery which slowly diminishes and then as you get into the last 3rd it turns into a really solid oak flavor. Will do a full review sometime.

• Options
    I've noticed a lot of cigars I have been smoking lately do that. Start out pepper/spice and then settle into a more favorable profile for me.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Nica Libre; love these things - taste pretty good, and they're so cheap I don't care if I smoke 2 a day
  • Options
    Having a RP 1961.. Pretty good actually.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Man O War Puro, Nuca Libre Potencia, La Veija Habana Maduro
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Man O War Puro, Nuca Libre Potencia, La Veija Habana Maduro
    Spencer, how do you like the Nica Libre Potencia? I have been thinking about picking up a 5'er of these to try.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Cain Daytona