Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Raining... Poop
    Holy ****, it's raining poop?
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Joyo de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo, - never had one before, but WOW - nice stick!! Gonna have to pick up some of these soon
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:
    Raining... Poop
    Holy ****, it's raining poop?
    It's always rains poop, then right after it starts to rain men... It's gross
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nothing... blah... and won't be smoking anything until at least Monday. I work OT tomorrow night and Sunday night! Smoke a few for me guys!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD ligero Corajos maduro
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    2nd one for today. Got a RP Connie from JCizzle. About to light that up.
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    xmacro:
    Joyo de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo, - never had one before, but WOW - nice stick!! Gonna have to pick up some of these soon
    Very good smoke, one of my favorites.

I started out the day with a MOW Virtue, then had a Macanudo Cru Royale after lunch, and wrapped up the evening with an Esteban Carreras 187.

Not a bad day after all despite all the rain.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cabaiguan Guapos Guapo Sungrown
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    MOW Armada.......not at all what I was hoping for.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First smoke of the day is a MOW Puro.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Alec Bradlely 1997 Harvest Selection. Awesome so far, especially with my glass of Captn and coke!
  • Options
    Had CAO Gold Maduro to cap the night.
  • Options
    Ccom Brazilian label for my second smoke of the day.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a cuba aliados maduro and next a gurkha legend with a sierra nevada glissade golden bock and getting the crawfish, red taters, corn an yunyun ready to boil,! aaaaeeeeee,lol
  • Options
    Bolivar Royal Corona. One of the best of the robustos.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Man O' War
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Ended the evening with a Trinidad Belicoso. Smoked a Epernay Le Ferme this morning and a Sangre de Toro this afternoon. It was a threepeat kinda day.
  • Options
    txpooltxpool Posts: 30
    I read the forums all the time, but rarely post. I thought I'd get a little more into it. Smoking an illusone epernay, best cigar I've had in a long time
  • Options
    txpool:
    I read the forums all the time, but rarely post. I thought I'd get a little more into it. Smoking an illusone epernay, best cigar I've had in a long time
    Welcome aboard! Jump on in here and get involved. Always good to have new blood. I'm guessing from your screen name you're a fellow Texan? If so what part of TX?
  • Options
    txpooltxpool Posts: 30
    PuroFreak:
    txpool:
    Welcome aboard! Jump on in here and get involved. Always good to have new blood. I'm guessing from your screen name you're a fellow Texan? If so what part of TX?

Indeed sir, Amarillo
  • Options
    txpool:
    PuroFreak:
    txpool:
    Indeed sir, Amarillo
    Oh cool. I'm originally from the Lubbock area, but I'm in Dallas now. I think we have another guy on here occasionally that is from Amarillo as well but I can't remember who it is.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Mmm, something I've been wanting to get a box of...only have a couple left! Nice smoke!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cohiba Siglo VI with 6 years on it, unbelievable...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    spent 10 hours in the yard and had a Gurkha Park Ave., Gurkha Cuban Legacy and a Padilla Habano.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Camacho Corojo Monarca with a little Zaya.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Hammer&Sickle, Camacho Havana, DPG Cuban Classic & Villiger 1888. Great day!

• Options
    Ending the night with a Diesel shorty.
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    docbp87:
    Mmm, something I've been wanting to get a box of...only have a couple left! Nice smoke!
    Yeah, my box is down to 3 after that one. Unfortunately, they are realllllly smoking well right now. Might have to get another box or 2 when the tax return rolls in...
  • Options
    2 in the evening, about to have a Cain Daytona.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nikostewart:
    Hammer&Sickle, Camacho Havana, DPG Cuban Classic & Villiger 1888. Great day!

thats an old camacho havana. they havent had that band in YEARS.