Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    last one tonight a ab tempus, mighty tasty! with a stone old guardian 2011 classic release
    How did u like the beer? I was dissapointed. Very hot and not enough hops imo. Had it with a tat iv a while back myself.
    thought it was ok, tried a green flash barleywine i thought was better, and fixing to pop a sn bigfoot 2011 with my next smoke , try some of these 3 or 4 different styles) if you can find them> http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/140/63152
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Started with a J. Fuego 777 Mady Enjoying an Oliva Serie V right now
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Started with a J. Fuego 777 Mady Enjoying an Oliva Serie V right now
    i seriously like the 777 corojo better. if you have not had that, give it a shot.

Jesus Fuego has some very good stuff given the price point. more people should check them out.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    oliva MB 3
  • Options
    firin up a arturo fuente reserva extra viejo # 55 with a sn bigfoot 2011
  • Options
    Thanks Kuzi ill give them a shot, I REALLY like the maduro's for the price so if you think the corojo is worth a shot then ill pick some up!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Had a nica libre with over a year on it today and it was delicious!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Just finished up an Oliva V Lancero. Really a good smoke.

I've only had one other Oliva V and it was one of the torpedos about 2 years ago, so I can't really compare the taste differences with the sizes, but this was a real flavorful smoke. It was also my first lancero and I'm not a patient smoker, so I think it'll take some sort of learning curve for me to slow down a bit yet not let it go out on me. The first half seemd very forgiving but it kep heating up too much on me on the second half becuase I was smokeing it too fast. It was also ROTT, but I couldn't wait on this one haha. I'm sure it would do well with some age, but I still highly recomend this shape with this cigar.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    just fired up a skull and bones wmd
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Diesel UC. I forgot how much I missed this cigar.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a JDN Celebracion this morning...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    CAO black right now. just lit it up. i havent had one in a long time.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    DON TOMAS clasico, robusto, great
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    the 1989 in both wrappers.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Cohiba Robusto, I will miss these....
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Why?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Why?

Only two months left in Germany.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:

Ha ha I had a fake Cohiba on wed my father in law got from Costa Rica. It had at least a few shreds of Cuban tobacco I could taste. Was kinda nice since I havent tasted Cuba since June 2009 lol.

He wants to come over tomorrow and smoke more of the fakes. Not sure if I should tell him or not. What do you guys think?

Having a DPG blue toro with a nice stout and some water lol. Perfect for after a long work day...
  • Options
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    last one tonight a ab tempus, mighty tasty! with a stone old guardian 2011 classic release

How did u like the beer? I was dissapointed. Very hot and not enough hops imo. Had it with a tat iv a while back myself.
    thought it was ok, tried a green flash barleywine i thought was better, and fixing to pop a sn bigfoot 2011 with my next smoke , try some of these 3 or 4 different styles) if you can find them> http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/140/63152

Link only went to SN 30th anny. Man I wanted to buy that the other day. I needed to stock the fridge though so couldnt shell out the dough. How is it?
  • Options
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ha ha I had a fake Cohiba on wed my father in law got from Costa Rica. It had at least a few shreds of Cuban tobacco I could taste. Was kinda nice since I havent tasted Cuba since June 2009 lol. He wants to come over tomorrow and smoke more of the fakes. Not sure if I should tell him or not. What do you guys think? Having a DPG blue toro with a nice stout and some water lol. Perfect for after a long work day...

Honesty is the best policy. Then introduce him to something real. I hear the Diesel's are great. Don't know why that came to mind. I guess I will fire one up now. A two smoke night and I'm already feeling good.
  • Options
    Cain Daytona
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:

Ha ha I had a fake Cohiba on wed my father in law got from Costa Rica. It had at least a few shreds of Cuban tobacco I could taste. Was kinda nice since I havent tasted Cuba since June 2009 lol.

He wants to come over tomorrow and smoke more of the fakes. Not sure if I should tell him or not. What do you guys think?

Having a DPG blue toro with a nice stout and some water lol. Perfect for after a long work day...

Honesty is the best policy. Then introduce him to something real. I hear the Diesel's are great. Don't know why that came to mind. I guess I will fire one up now. A two smoke night and I'm already feeling good.

Ya just feel bad to dissapoint him. Dont even wana know wut he paid. Hes been smokin nc's for years. At least he can get a cheap taste of what cuban tobacco is like.

Diesel UL or UC? I like them ok very raw imo but pretty good with at least a few months.
  • Options
    started out with a omar ortez puro maduro,, cold brew and stevie ray vaughn on my marantz 2325 stereo
  • Options
    jj20030:
    started out with a omar ortez puro maduro,, cold brew and stevie ray vaughn on my marantz 2325 stereo

Stevie Ray hell yeah. I love playin Texas Flood on Rock Band lol.

Too bad its so windy here. Once the sun is down I gotta move outta my tool shed to smoke which means no wind block. 2 cigar night would be perfect. Oh well....
  • Options
    next up a don diego fuerte, yall ever get a chance to get a deal on these, go for it , you will not regret it!!
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Tatuaje Series P. I was impressed. I'm buying a box and at 60 bucks well worth it.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Camacho Triple Maduro tonight...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    la aurora 107
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Raining... Poop