Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    going to a Perdomo event later. So I guess I'll be smoking one of their offerings.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'm having a Punch Magnum at the moment. I've had it resting for about 6 months. Thought it was time to give it a try.

Rob
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Tonight was an Intenso Churchill with a glass of Laphroaig Quarter Cask! Nice pairing! Full bodied flavorful cigar with a VERY full and flavorful Islay scotch!
    Laphroaig's is one of my favorite single malts!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm relaxing with a 5 Vegas Classic "The Judge", hopng the Sox can climb out of last place!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Skull & Bones WMD. Will revisit, wasn't bad. 50 minutes.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a El Mejor Espresso while working in the garage/yard work. Was looking to test this stick out now that it had been sitting for 8 months and it wasn't too bad. Still had some issues keeping the damn thing burning but was good with a cup of coffee.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Another smoke I don't agree with... the CAo La Tra. Waste of tobacco imho

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    PuroFreak:
    Tonight was an Intenso Churchill with a glass of Laphroaig Quarter Cask! Nice pairing! Full bodied flavorful cigar with a VERY full and flavorful Islay scotch!
    This was only the 2nd time I've had Laphroaig and I enjoyed it very much both times. Not quite as good as Ardbeg in my book, but a great scotch.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Haven't had a stogie all month since I've been recovering from an illness... broke the fast tonight with a Greycliffe Crystal limited torpedo. Great smoke.
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Padilla Cazadores Torpedo a good smoke at a great price.
  • T.manT.man Posts: 2
    just lit up a Man O' War Ruination torpedo, one of my favories...great cigar
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rp edge maduro
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.man:
    just lit up a Man O' War Ruination torpedo, one of my favories...great cigar
    almost grab that one,lol
  • T.manT.man Posts: 2
    ya i always keep some of these babys on hand !
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Joyo de Nicaragua Fuerte
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MOW Virtue corona earlier today. Nice but still needs more time to rest.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF belicioso
  • txpooltxpool Posts: 30
    Smoking another epernay, w/ a rum and coke, listening to the rangers game. Life is good
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Jesus Fuego 777 Maduro corona
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    My first Tatuaje Havana VI, the Artistas...loved it. What is that sweet flavor, a berry?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    My first Tatuaje Havana VI, the Artistas...loved it. What is that sweet flavor, a berry?
    i always associate that kinda of "chewy sweet" that is in many tats as a "vegetable" flavor. Veggies are sweet and have sugars even though many people dont think of them as such.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    PuroFreak:
    y2pascoe:
    PuroFreak:
    This was only the 2nd time I've had Laphroaig and I enjoyed it very much both times. Not quite as good as Ardbeg in my book, but a great scotch.
    Ardbeg rules! Wish I could have one!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo habano maduro
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    dirty rat
    415:
    dirty rat

A favorite of mines, how did you like it?
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    i like it better than the t52. it didnt live up to all the talk ive been hearing about it, but im going to let 1 rest for 6 months and see if i enjoy it more.
    overall a good stick but i dont think i will buy anymore (atleast not at 16$ a stick)
    I hear you on that. I bought a box and ran through half of it before others told me to slow down and aged those puppies. Because they will most likely get better. It's been hard, but I haven't touched them, lol.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    dirty rat

A favorite of mines, how did you like it?
    they are very different right off the rolling table.
    Drew Estates does a very good job of getting these out when they get a good note.
    Duplicate-------------