Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Nice.. That was the vitola I had and enjoyed it. Glad it went well.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a Gurkha Grand Reserve last night.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cuban Trinidad-medium-flavored, subtle spice notes. The construction is outstanding. This one has no harshness like Honduran Trinidad. All the way smooth, stable spicy slight clove kinda flavor...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Lost City Toro... Really good, but I still prefer the regular Opus X.
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    Just finished a La Perla Habana Cobre. A great mild smoke.
  • Options
    Having my first 5 Vegas Mami. Pretty tasty
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Finished a Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rat.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this afternoon...
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Camacho SLR maduro
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel - Patel Brothers. Very nice Cigar.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuba Libre one
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Enjoying a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Churchill out on the patio with a bottle of cabernet sauvignon after a relaxing Sunday... can't get much better than that
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Puro
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Enjoying a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Churchill out on the patio with a bottle of cabernet sauvignon after a relaxing Sunday... can't get much better than that
    No it can't. I'm enjoying a glass of Chardonnay and an El Rey Del Mundo. Absolutely perfect weather tonight.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Had a great steak dinner with my parents for my mom's b-day and followed it up with a ride around the lake on the golf cart with an AVO Classic! Fantastic cigar! I can imagine this going well with a cup of coffee after breakfast! Classic Davidoff/Kelner musk, smooth, earthy... wonderful smoke! Thanks Rick! These will have to be a regular in the humi!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just like the previous posts, I'm taking advantage of the absolutely perfect night. I'd take this for the middle of summer!! It's amazing that in just two days, I'm going to have to cancel baseball practice due to rain and cold weather.

Today was a four stick day since I put about a 12 hour day in the yard even though the Masters was on. It was just too damn nice. I recorded it and I'll watch in tonight even though I know who won. Started off with a ccom blue churchill early this morning. Had ITSF Maduro around lunch. I enjoyed a Diesel UC just after dinner. And now, after getting cleaned up and put the kids to bed, I'm working on a RP Vintage 1992.
  • Options
    smoking a Gurkha Empire II. I think I need to rest them longer for it to be a good stick... unless someone wants to chime in to the contrary.

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Man, it has been so windy last week that I'm having a hard time smoking cigars...sucks :(
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    5 Vegas cask strength II. Very nice. I forgot how much I liked these.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    A Fuente anejo, otherwise known as " the shark". This is a damn good maduro, tastes fantastic

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    Enjoyed a Sol Cubano cuban cabinet while out on a walk with the wife and our pug, along with a few blue moon winter abbey ale's.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    kuzi16:
    Marmico:
    Just had an outstanding Partagas Black. Usually I'm skeptical of them because of their construction issues, but this was perfect! And, it was the 5x54 and held on to the ash for exactly half of the cigar. Half! That's 2 1/2 inches!!! Great cigar for a great night!
    to me the Black is the only regular line partagas worth smoking. i personally have never had construction issues with them. sucks to hear that you have.
    Really? Most of the ones that I've had have had either a bad draw or a poor burn. I love the flavor, but I stopped buying them because I've always had problems. I'm gonna keep trying this vitola though, maybe it will be more consistent.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Krieg:
    A Fuente anejo, otherwise known as " the shark". This is a damn good maduro, tastes fantastic
    almost opened up the box i have in the coolidor for aging, but decided against it because im still recovering from a cold.

so im smoking a gurkha cent. drinking a spatan optimator while grilling steaks on the BBQ
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Krieg:
    Something about the shark vitola is just better than the other Anejos (though I could smoke Anejo 46s all day)
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Krieg:
    Something about the shark vitola is just better than the other Anejos (though I could smoke Anejo 46s all day)
    I love the 77, the 55, and the 46. The Anejo is a phenomenal stick.

I had a G2 Turbo today. Lots of cedar and hearty tobacco. I like this stick. Do I love it, no. I like it though.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Padron delicias maduro. Great everyday cigar.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Last night was A. Fernandez signature series churchill. Love these.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    415:
    Krieg:
    almost opened up the box i have in the coolidor for aging, but decided against it because im still recovering from a cold.

so im smoking a gurkha cent. drinking a spatan optimator while grilling steaks on the BBQ
    you have a box of these?? I am very jealous of you right now.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I have really been into D unlim lately. Tonight I might go for something else tho. The wife is working late so maybe a churchill after the 5 mile run home. Who needs recovery drinks. single malt and a great cigar are the way to go.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    First Cigar of the year (Calender and Fiscal)... Rocky Patel Vintage '92... Let's see how this goes!