Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Russ55:
    kaspera79:
    doromath:
    My buddy decided we should go have a smoke for my birthday, so we head out of work to hit the local shop. Being the stand up guy he is he says "grab something good, my treat". Because od his generosity I had my first Ashton: a VSG torpedo. De-freaking-licious.
    .. Love that one.. Had it last week and I am still thinking about it. What a long finish.
    Great cigar. Haven't had the torpedo yet.
    I have a couple ESG that I've been aging, can't wait to try them as well.
    Me too. That one I'm less excited about though because of the price. The VSG pricing I can stomach, but the ESG....not so much.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    just lit up a fuente hemi sig rosado
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a MoW Puro this afternoon. Followed up with some McClelland Blackwoods Flake pipe tobacco. Followed that with a Camacho Havana H2.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    kaspera79:
    Russ55:
    kaspera79:
    doromath:
    My buddy decided we should go have a smoke for my birthday, so we head out of work to hit the local shop. Being the stand up guy he is he says "grab something good, my treat". Because od his generosity I had my first Ashton: a VSG torpedo. De-freaking-licious.
    .. Love that one.. Had it last week and I am still thinking about it. What a long finish.
    Great cigar. Haven't had the torpedo yet.
    I have a couple ESG that I've been aging, can't wait to try them as well.
    Me too. That one I'm less excited about though because of the price. The VSG pricing I can stomach, but the ESG....not so much.
    The only reason i have those is they were part of a Sampler here. Top Tier Sampler five great sticks for like forty bucks shipping included.
    The ESG, a Tat Black, Oliva V madura, Dirty Rat, and an Armada.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    LAdC EE
    AND
    LDF ligero Maduro.

Now that sounds like a damn good day Kuz! Both great smokes. I can't wait to try the EE lancero I have in my humidor.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Just had a flying pig....really nice little fatty.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    LAdC EE
    AND
    LDF ligero Maduro.

Now that sounds like a damn good day Kuz! Both great smokes. I can't wait to try the EE lancero I have in my humidor.
    That right there is an awesome smoke Jason. The EE is not among my favorites from Pepin, but the lancero was killer.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BBQ'n chicken and skirt stakes, Drinks, tacos, fire pit, guitar, friends and a Opus X shark. Great night
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    LAdC EE
    AND
    LDF ligero Maduro.

That right there is an awesome smoke Jason. The EE is not among my favorites from Pepin, but the lancero was killer.
    Awesome! Now I'm even more excited to fire it up... I may just have to have it tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a CCOM Cuban label then went to a CCOM Blue label but after first inch it unraveled from the foot and became unsmokable, then decided it was time for a JdN Antano Dark Corojo (yum!!) smoked to the nub.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Illusione Nosotros. Great flavors.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a JDN Antano this morning...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Illusione Nosotros. Great flavors.
    I remember hearing about these, isn't it the cigar Drew Estate is producing for Illusione?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yesterday I had a Ccom corojo label and a Gurkha Viper. The viper reminds me of Mac Baren Dark Twist pipe tobacco.
    Today was a Origen Original from the soft pack. That little cigar shocked the crap out of me... Man it's good.

• Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    So far a Dirty Rat, J Fuego Reserve, and late tonight JDN Antano Dark Corojo
  • Options
    JDN Antano Celebracion...
  • Options
    while golfing yesterday I had Ccom Cuban and Sun Grown labels. Today I just finished my first MOW Ruination and it was great.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    So far I've had a Gurkha Castle Hall while cutting the grass and a Punch Maduro Rothschild while tidying up the rest of the yard. Now I need to grab one more for tonight while I listen to the rest of the Indians game.
  • Options
    Diesel Unlimited paired with an Old Speckled Hen. Going well so far. I had to give up on a plugged Partagas Black.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st tonight a rocky patel cuban blend, few burn issues not bad and a spicy smoke
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    La Aurora Corojo
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a oliva v liga especial with a sierra nevada torpedo
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    4 CIGAR DAY!!!!!! After the Origen Original earlier.
    Had a La Vieja Habana Corojo on the ride to work... not bad but mostly meh.
    While At work I smoked a Tatuaje series P... This cigar blew me away with the flavor.
    And Finally on the ride home I had a Padilla Obsidian... prepare to be jealous because mine burned perfectly.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    The wind finally died down, so I just lit up an Avo LE 10. So far it's perfect.

edit: haven't had one of these in awhile I forgot how powerful they are.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    anejo shark
  • Options
    Had an LP T52 tonight, great smoke, thanks Bandy!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    After a great dinner, came home and fired up Padron 1926 maddie to celebrate 12 years of marriage.
  • Options
    james40:
    After a great dinner, came home and fired up Padron 1926 maddie to celebrate 12 years of marriage.

Congrats! Both on the marriage and having a Padron 1926.

I'm having a Gurkha Black Dragon with some coffee. Earlier I had a Padilla Single Batch #53GH that j0z3r gave me which are pretty nice medium strength cigars... something that Padilla excel at in my opinion. Before that I gave up trying to keep a Gurkha Signature 101 maduro lit.

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    After a great dinner of grilled fish with some friends I lit up a Oliva series V double robusto. Excellent smoke, perfect burn, nice flavor
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Cain F Nub last night. Thanks DSWarmack, this was one of the cigars he gave me when did our herf.